he reads the forums... O.O

humpfree

so i was watching sivan's video link thing from the scrapbook...giving it to mika. and he said "i read the forum. and i knew that this was coming"

XD XD XD i started freaking out when he said this. i was laughing and screaming.... so many people talk about what he would be thinking if he read the forums..... hahahahaha... omg...he reads them.. XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

hi mika. we love you :]

oh and sivan, that scrapbook was SOO CUTE!!! i got really busy and forgot to send in my letter thing : ( dammn.

anyway...ya. he reads the forum so dont get to obsessive XD Lol

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think it's funny. :naughty:

I hope he enjoys himself, and realises that what people say or do on here is done with a sense of humour.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for artists who take an active interest in their fans (and consider them more as friends). :thumb_yello: If Mika does get to check this forum out regularly, then that is awesome. :cheerful_h4h:

Aussie :insane:

haha I used to worry about the tama thread but we don't get too wild there... Plus, I imagine its too late for us.

I do worry about the body hair thread. I try not to contribute to the madness to0o much but its impossible to avoid getting sucked in from time to time. Now that is an interesting thread and one we must all hope Mika keeps away from! >_< hahaha

Just imagining that he would read all this, makes me blush. :blush-anim-cl: He probably thinks we are a weird bunch of obsessed people :roftl:

But since there is no way back now, all i can say - It's all your fault MIKA, coz you are just too amazing for a human being to behave normally! WE LOVE YOU! :blush-anim-cl::flowers2: *trying my hardest to make him think that we aren't that bad*

Just imagining that he would read all this, makes me blush. :blush-anim-cl: He probably thinks we are a weird bunch of obsessed people :roftl:

But since there is no way back now, all i can say - It's all your fault MIKA, coz you are just too amazing for a human being to behave normally! WE LOVE YOU! :blush-anim-cl::flowers2: *trying my hardest to make him think that we aren't that bad*

well, he did say the wierder the better so I say "Mika, you asked for it, babe!" ^_^:naughty:

Darn, if he reads all this he now probably has an escape plan from my 'How to Identify the Mika' thread, lol.

*Facepalm*

I'm sooo glad I have so far resisted posting in the body hair thread though...

*Snickerfit*

yes same here:D I'm avoiding that place xD:naughty:

The Body Hair Thread rocks!! :punk: :punk:

Or at least it did before it dropped off the page!

Mika was surely drawn to that thread by its car-crash nature!

Poor Mika. If he really does read this forum, he's a very grounded person if his head hasn't swelled to gigantic proportions by now!

Good morning all. In case mika does come to the forum i hope he reads that i got my friends and my husband into his music :thumb_yello: My husband came home yesterday and said "I should kick your butt....i had "Grace Kelly" in my head all day and i was singing it. I guess now i'm a mika fan!!" :naughty: I will corrupt them all muahahahaha!!