he reads the forums... O.O

humpfree

Good morning all. In case mika does come to the forum i hope he reads that i got my friends and my husband into his music :thumb_yello: My husband came home yesterday and said "I should kick your butt....i had "Grace Kelly" in my head all day and i was singing it. I guess now i'm a mika fan!!" :naughty: I will corrupt them all muahahahaha!!

hahaha thats what about half of my friends now say all the time. I am slowly but surely converting them all XD And in turn, they are convertig their families. So I have become quite the sphere of mika-influence :naughty:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ohh..haha....It is funny!:roftl:

wow....body hair thread,nose thread,tongue thread,etc....whoa...poor Mika...It must be funny and scary for Him at the same time!

We are so MAD!

:doh:

X_X

so i was watching sivan's video link thing from the scrapbook...giving it to mika. and he said "i read the forum. and i knew that this was coming"

XD XD XD i started freaking out when he said this. i was laughing and screaming.... so many people talk about what he would be thinking if he read the forums..... hahahahaha... omg...he reads them.. XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

XD

hi mika. we love you :]

oh and sivan, that scrapbook was SOO CUTE!!! i got really busy and forgot to send in my letter thing : ( dammn.

anyway...ya. he reads the forum so dont get to obsessive XD Lol

do u have the linkkk?

I think Mika is a MFC member and maybe he talks with us. I have a special message for him.

S'il te plait, dis un petit quelque chose en français au festival rock de Werchter. Je suis sure que tu feras plaisir à plein de monde.

Please, tell a little something in french at the Rock Werchter festival. I'm sure you will make happy a lot of people.

I think Mika is a MFC member and maybe he talks with us. I have a special message for him.

S'il te plait, dis un petit quelque chose en français au festival rock de Werchter. Je suis sure que tu feras plaisir à plein de monde.

Please, tell a little something in french at the Rock Werchter festival. I'm sure you will make happy a lot of people.

I'M sure he will say something in French, parce qu'il a parlé français à Montréal :thumb_yello:

Bon show

I'M sure he will say something in French, parce qu'il a parlé français à Montréal :thumb_yello:

Bon show

well actually he should say something in dutch! Since he's in the flemmish territory and stuff :bleh:

well actually he should say something in dutch! Since he's in the flemmish territory and stuff :bleh:

That's the problem! I know that Werchter is in the flemmish territory so no reason to tell something in french. I will scream very very looooouuuuud to ask him to speak a little bit in french :naughty:

Poor neighbors!!! :bleh:

Droopsy, you will go to Werchter? Leuven is very close to.

no:boxed: for a lot of reasons:

1. None of my friends (that I would want to go with ;)) go to werchter, and I don't want to go alone...

2. I have a type of agorafobia that totally makes me go crazy when I'm in huge crowds, some concerts/festivals are okay, but werchter is just waayyyy tooooo crowded and too many people everywhere:thumbdown:

3. It costs a lot (but that isn't the main thing for me, since MUSE and Marilyn Manson play at the same day as Mika!!! The three M's I would love to see)

i belive that he's enjoying on this . it's very funny to read about yourself good things and when everybody here loves him.

And when he is feeling a bit down in the dumps and needs some cheering up and a boost of confidence, this is the perfect place to come to....

no:boxed: for a lot of reasons:

1. None of my friends (that I would want to go with ;)) go to werchter, and I don't want to go alone...

2. I have a type of agorafobia that totally makes me go crazy when I'm in huge crowds, some concerts/festivals are okay, but werchter is just waayyyy tooooo crowded and too many people everywhere:thumbdown:

3. It costs a lot (but that isn't the main thing for me, since MUSE and Marilyn Manson play at the same day as Mika!!! The three M's I would love to see)

OK. I succeeded with convincing my boy friend and some of my friends to go there.

I went to Solidays 2 years ago. I had been afraid that it would have too many people but in fact everything was alright.

I'm scared that at Werchter it won't be the same. I usually avoid the crowd.

On verra bien....:lol3: