he reads the forums... O.O

humpfree

i feel like he doesnt have as much time to read therm as he used to, he probably reads the forums on the plane and stuff when hes on his way to a new place, but he seems to have alot of concerts in the next few months

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh..haha....It is funny!:roftl:

wow....body hair thread,nose thread,tongue thread,etc....whoa...poor Mika...It must be funny and scary for Him at the same time!

We are so MAD!

:doh:

X_X

I love your pic!!!!

Yeah, it seems to be a busy month for a lot of us. As hooked on this forum as I am and though I'm nowhere near as busy as Mica, I can't make it hear that often anymore. i imagine that while he still gets on every now and then, he isn't nearly as frequent a visitor as he used to be.

yeah, i cant wait till schoosl over cause theonly time i have tiome togo on is before school and usually late at night afte ri do all my hw and no one from europe is on

• 2 weeks later...
I just think it's funny. :naughty:

I hope he enjoys himself, and realises that what people say or do on here is done with a sense of humour.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for artists who take an active interest in their fans (and consider them more as friends). :thumb_yello: If Mika does get to check this forum out regularly, then that is awesome. :cheerful_h4h:

Aussie :insane:

totally agree:thumb_yello:

I agree 100% with Rainbow Sky! I mean, your fans are the most important persons for your career! We're the ones who buy the music and go to his gigs... And we really enjoy it :das:

:roftl:

Next question: Even if he gave us a sign (I hope), would we believe it's him?

probably not.... J.K.Rowling has said in the past that when she went on line to one of her H.P. fan sites and posted her own opinion on something Harry related, she was completely blasted for her opinion.... by the other forum members :roftl::wink2:

HE SHOULD DEFFINITLY LEAVE A MESSAGE SOMETIME...EVEN WHEN HES GOT A SPARE MINUITE HE COULD!!!:thumb_yello:

if it wasnt for us MIKA would not be where he is now!!!:biggrin2:

COME ON MIKA!!!!! JUST AN ICKLE MESSAGE ...PWEEESEE!!!:thumb_yello::punk:

probably not.... J.K.Rowling has said in the past that when she went on line to one of her H.P. fan sites and posted her own opinion on something Harry related, she was completely blasted for her opinion.... by the other forum members :roftl::wink2:

haha, that's really funny. If they only knew...:naughty:

:roftl:

Next question: Even if he gave us a sign (I hope), would we believe it's him?

If he posts a video with it...I hope he's wearing the mask then. I loved the mask he wore at the Ball Masqué

We kept the Tartan Trouser thread up constantly, by posting on it and bumping it and we were sure he'd have seen it if he was lurking....but when I gave him the trousers last night, he definitely didn't know anything about them.

Nice! That's good or -?

Nice! That's good or -?

Well, it would have been nice to think he had been following our progress even just a bit. And it would have been amazing if he said 'oh, are these the tartan trousers?'

But, he wore the trousers (how many times have I said that since last night?) so I'm happy! :biggrin2:

And we've found out that he wore them when he was leaving for the after show party!!!

Well, it would have been nice to think he had been following our progress even just a bit. And it would have been amazing if he said 'oh, are these the tartan trousers?'

But, he wore the trousers (how many times have I said that since last night?) so I'm happy! :biggrin2:

And we've found out that he wore them when he was leaving for the after show party!!!

Well - they look great on him :roftl::das:

Maybe he's going to see it some day if yoou keep bumping it :thumb_yello:

We kept the Tartan Trouser thread up constantly, by posting on it and bumping it and we were sure he'd have seen it if he was lurking....but when I gave him the trousers last night, he definitely didn't know anything about them.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

im sorry.....but that shocked shocked me O.o

he didnt knew!!!!

omg......mika....come back!! :blink: