he reads the forums... O.O

humpfree

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We must think for some seconds and understand why Mika doesn't post in the forum... which I think its normal.. He knows that here everyone loves him and that maybe.. his Inbox of Private Messages would collapse... so, in part... he is correct. And everytime he talks about the forum. So in some way, he is talking to us... no?

We must think for some seconds and understand why Mika doesn't post in the forum... which I think its normal.. He knows that here everyone loves him and that maybe.. his Inbox of Private Messages would collapse... so, in part... he is correct. And everytime he talks about the forum. So in some way, he is talking to us... no?

ph he def is talking to us and it isnt really a smart idea for him to post, im sure it would get ugly if he didnt post a comment back and he doesnt have as much time for it anymore.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Sure we scared him :naughty::roftl:

oh gosh...Mika if u'll read this someday...don't think that we're mad but we're just Mikafans :wink2::mf_lustslow::woot_jump:

haha well I think he's very curious and will look at the threads planning presents, competitions or anything else...aren't you Mika?! :naughty: