The: I'm never going to see Mika-thread

EnFa

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHYYY?!! WHY'D YOU START THIS THREAD :sad:

It's hard enough living with the disappointment of cancelling my plans to go to Birmingham because my mother is a nutcase of a woman!!!!!!!!!

It's times like this that I really, really hate living in Kuwait. Nobody ever, EVER performs here. Even if Mika were to perform in Dubai, my mother would chop me up in pieces; because of the whole Birmingham ordeal, I'm not allowed to even mention Mika at home - yes she has seriously, SERIOUSLY lost the plot.

This thread made me sad :crybaby:

aww this breaks my heart!! you can come live with me and we can worship Mika together!!

Well, I haven't and probably I will never have any occasion. But, maybe someday I'll see the poster on the wall that Mika comes to Poland... We'll see, and here I'm appealing: Mika, I beg you, come to Poland! ;)

Yeah ! me too! however we can go to England.

I will never get to see Mika, I live too far away and in a very small country, so my chances are slim, unless I travel miles and miles just to see him, which is expensive, and all it would take is one delayed plane and its all wasted!:thumbdown:

So sad. Hate when everybody`s sad! :thumbdown: We need to understand - of course Mika, like any other performer, is giving concerts in the big countries/cities coz it`s simply more gainfully to perform to a big audience and NOT sing just for few peoples.It`s only logical.

BUT IT IS SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badmood::crybaby:

For an example, my country - Latvia - is a very small one comparing with France or UK. We only have 2 millions inhabitants! But if here are (and here really ARE) enough peoples who just AdOrE MiKa, I think it would be only fair if he would make our dreams come true and perform here even if the Latvian fans aren`t over 1 thousand. I WANT TO SEE HIM SO BADLY!

In the next few days he`ll be all around us - in Denmark and Sweeden but not in LatVia! WHY? OH, WHY?!

aww this breaks my heart!! you can come live with me and we can worship Mika together!!

If only it were that simple *sigh* hehe

So sad. Hate when everybody`s sad! :thumbdown: We need to understand - of course Mika, like any other performer, is giving concerts in the big countries/cities coz it`s simply more gainfully to perform to a big audience and NOT sing just for few peoples.It`s only logical.

BUT IT IS SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :badmood::crybaby:

For an example, my country - Latvia - is a very small one comparing with France or UK. We only have 2 millions inhabitants! But if here are (and here really ARE) enough peoples who just AdOrE MiKa, I think it would be only fair if he would make our dreams come true and perform here even if the Latvian fans aren`t over 1 thousand. I WANT TO SEE HIM SO BADLY!

In the next few days he`ll be all around us - in Denmark and Sweeden but not in LatVia! WHY? OH, WHY?!

Kuwait has a population of just 2 million as well. I think I'm one of 5 Mika fans over here, lol.

Kuwait has a population of just 2 million as well. I think I'm one of 5 Mika fans over here, lol.

:roftl: LOL I don`t personally know anyone else in my class who is SOO osessed with Mika like I am. :mf_lustslow: But in Latvia there are enough big fans, I know that very well. And we`re getting bigger and BIGGER just like Mika does. That`s great!

I've converted 4 people...so that makes us a total of 5, lol. I don't know how many "closet fans" there are, but I hope there are some out there!! (I hope!) hehe

I had the perfect opportunity to go to the la show but I found out about it when the tickets were sold out!! I was SOO horribly mad and sad! Then, for some weird reason, on ticketmaster, I checked and they had tickets, so I asked my parents if I could go, and they got mad at me because I asked them, but I mean how am I supposed to be able to go if I don't ask you know what I meaan!!!???? So they got mad at me and they said no, and I was soo soo soo soo sad!! I couldnt believe it!! They were 15 freakin dollars!!! how much cheaper can they get!!!! My gosh!!! anyways, I'll go to all his concerts close to me in June, no matter what it takes!:punk::wink2::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello::naughty::roftl::sneaky2:

Don't despair people. The bigger he gets the better chance there is you will see him. He is only stopping in major cities because it's his best chance to solicit an audience. He can do more comprehensive tours when he has more fans.

As much as I prefer living in the UK, it's actually been great music-wise to be in Toronto. I listen to London radio on the internet and I'm hearing about British artists 6-18 months before they release any music in North America. They usually book small tours ahead of time so I've been able to see Lily Allen, Paolo Nutini and Mika at small clubs for $15. You just have to stay on top of their tour schedule and plan in advance if you need to travel.

If he starts playing larger venues I would expect, like a lot of other artists, Mika will be giving out presale codes for fans for concert tickets, allowing people registered on his site the best opportunity to get good seats. I agree that he's going to be a big star, but it's still early days yet, especially outside of the UK.

How many of you havent got the opportunity to see Mika live before he's a HUGE star with HUGE stadium concerts!?!?

I HAVENT! OH my oh my! Then I saw he's coming for the Roskilde Festival.. and.. and. ... and... I cam't gooo!!! Not even one day!!!

What about you?!?!?!?

Don't say never! I thought the same thing as you but then I found out he was going to LA for the album release and I still thought I would never have the opportunity to see him but I never lost hope and I kept trying. I had to travel over 300 miles to do it but I did go and I did see him in a very small, very amazing performance. So never lose hope and never say never. :thumb_yello::wink2:

And hopefully get to see him again when he comes to Vegas XD *cough* Mika, if you're reading this, I still am dying to see you locally *cough*

I ca't afford to travel anywhere to see him. My mum won't let me and none of us have the money anyway... :thumbdown:

well neither did/do we. Aside from the money on my part for the cd's (absolutely worth it by every means) and the expense of gas and some sleeplessness, we didn't spend all that much money. Plus, its definitely worth the long hours in the car and the bit of money we had to spend.

SOUU you canceled the birmingham plans?!?!?!? :tears:

ackers, think positive! give her time - she seems like she's getting slowly used to the idea as it is.

trust me- where there's a will, there's deffo a way. :thumb_yello:

I'm starting to save up money for tickets. So far I have $41.25.

How much do you think I'll need if he ever comes?

well, mika is brilliant at keeping things affordable for us but you may want to save up more for unforseen charges. Water, shirts, batteries for your camera, money to pay off security guards... You know, that sort of thing. :naughty:

well, mika is brilliant at keeping things affordable for us but you may want to save up more for unforseen charges. Water, shirts, batteries for your camera, money to pay off security guards... You know, that sort of thing. :naughty:

lol Yep :roftl: and I also have to pay 1/2 of a friend's money so I need to save up about... $200...*faints*

lol Yep :roftl: and I also have to pay 1/2 of a friend's money so I need to save up about... $200...*faints*

well, when you keep adding, little by little, you'll get there before you know it.

And do you think tix will be that expensive!? *is horrified* I hope he never allows his prices to go up too high, though I imagine he only has so much influence on that. I'm actually surprised hes able to keep prices as they are now. His manager must know they could charge us through the teeth and we'd pay it.

When he came to Toronto, I couldn't go because it was on a week day and I work all week on afternoons(how sad for me), but I have this site, all of you and his music so I 'll have to make due.

well, when you keep adding, little by little, you'll get there before you know it.

And do you think tix will be that expensive!? *is horrified* I hope he never allows his prices to go up too high, though I imagine he only has so much influence on that. I'm actually surprised hes able to keep prices as they are now. His manager must know they could charge us through the teeth and we'd pay it.

Teeth? I'd gladly pay with my teeth :roftl: I don't like them anyway...

No I don't think they'll be that expensive but I want some extra money, anything could happen, after all.