The: I'm never going to see Mika-thread

EnFa

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I feel poor righ now.

lol as do I. I wonder if scalpers would ever barter for close to a hundred. I mean, being part latina I have been taught never to take a deal at face value lol So maybe if I'm ever in that situation I could talk the scalper down a bit. :naughty: Otherwise, I'll be standing outside the venue, begging for extra tix and listening for any bits of the concert that might be heard, just waiting for it to be over so that I can maybe catch Mika after the concert. :roftl:

lol as do I. I wonder if scalpers would ever barter for close to a hundred. I mean, being part latina I have been taught never to take a deal at face value lol So maybe if I'm ever in that situation I could talk the scalper down a bit. :naughty: Otherwise, I'll be standing outside the venue, begging for extra tix and listening for any bits of the concert that might be heard, just waiting for it to be over so that I can maybe catch Mika after the concert. :roftl:

I need to find out if he's coming to my city first of all. I really hope he is. If not, a little part of me will die, I'll still love him but I won't be as alive as I was before...if that makes sense.

I need to find out if he's coming to my city first of all. I really hope he is. If not, a little part of me will die, I'll still love him but I won't be as alive as I was before...if that makes sense.

Yes it makes perfect sense. Thats why I am nearly shamelessly bugging Mika non-stop to come to Vegas. It will either cause him to come here to shut me up or to avoid Vegas for the rest of his days out of spite and fear of ever being near me. Little does he know, I'm moving to London next summer MUAHAHA lol I do feel bad about always bothering him about it but I would just love nothing more than to see him here.

Yes it makes perfect sense. Thats why I am nearly shamelessly bugging Mika non-stop to come to Vegas. It will either cause him to come here to shut me up or to avoid Vegas for the rest of his days out of spite and fear of ever being near me. Little does he know, I'm moving to London next summer MUAHAHA lol I do feel bad about always bothering him about it but I would just love nothing more than to see him here.

Same with me. My life wouldn't be complete without meeting him and seeing him perform live. I wish I was moving to London too...*sighs again*

Same with me. My life wouldn't be complete without meeting him and seeing him perform live. I wish I was moving to London too...*sighs again*

Well, my life is complete in the Mika department having met him and seen him live but I would still just about die to have him come here. Vegas needs an artist like Mika, we're drowning in trashy pop and while some of it is bearable, too much is just too much. Mika needs to save pop in Vegas! XD

Heehee I am so excited about London. Sure I'm moving for Uni and I'm going to have my work cut out for me getting into the country and ensuring that I am able to survive there but its going to be great. I'm thinking about applying for citizenship once I get there, assuming I fall in love with it like i hope to.

I wish Mika would come to Finland... But I seriesly doubt he will come before he gets bigger. On the other hand I would fly to England just in order to see him! :wub2: Gotta save money...

Gotta say a lot of money, when he becomes bigger, concerts like this will be veeeeeery expensive :P So, I'm starting saving now :P Maybe someday He comes to Poland... :punk:

Hmm.. Does anyone know how long he will be touring? If there's no more concerts than those on his list before his next album we have to wait for a loooooooong time :blink::wink2:

Hmm.. Does anyone know how long he will be touring? If there's no more concerts than those on his list before his next album we have to wait for a loooooooong time :blink::wink2:

If he doesn't do any more concerts than those on his list, I guess he will start wroking on his next album this autumn or something. Then he won't be touring until next spring. It's a long time until then.... >_<

I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere in the southern US until I graduate from college here, so anytime I want to go to a concert I have to drive like 6 hours. So there's probably no Mika show in my immediate future. :(

Ah well; there's always Youtube. :P Not the same, I know.

Oh come on, everyone! Don't get sad, get glad! I'm sure Mika wouldn't want any of you to cry over him! Imagine how he must feel that he can't get to everyone, and we can't expect him to. He's already lost his voice. So lets get happy! Put on LICM and dance our sorrows away! Yes?

SOU i didn't imagine what you're being on, i'm so sad for you...:emot-sad:

fortunately you can always come here and let yourself let go with us.:wink2:

few weeks ago i found out a website in which you can start a sort of petition to ask a certain musician to perform in your country: if you want i can try to find the url back and give it to you, maybe Mika could come in Dubai, never say never, don't lose your hope sweetie!