mika at on a tout essayé

lollypop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i saw it! i was lucky because i had no idea at all that he would be on this show and i heard about it like 2 minutes before it aired!

well, mika was gorgeous *as usual* :wub2: and my aunt came up when she heard Grace Kelly was on because she loves his song (he didn't perform on the show though, it was just a snippet of the video) and she was like "omg he is beautiful!" lol i should have introduced her to mika long before ^^

they didn't talk much, i LOVED the part with will smith and joe dassin haha:roftl: oh and he sang a bit of a french song! everyone on the show pretty much loved him (which is quite rare with this show) and hum...oh well that's all i can remember now! o hope they'll put it on youtube quick!!

yes me too! So funny! I looooove it! but I hate the crew of the show! especially steevy! yeurk

haha me too, i love it when they make fun of christine bravo though :naughty:

steevy was totally hitting on mika haha!

haha me too, i love it when they make fun of christine bravo though :naughty:

steevy was totally hitting on mika haha!

I haven't see the beggining of the show, it was a friend who called me just to tell me he was on that! But, omg! not steevy! Please mika! steevy is horrible and stupid!

i guess it will be online tomorrow...well at least i hope so!

sursafe, yes it was recorded today, i heard they recorded it in the morning to air on the evening.

btw, any news on the fun radio thing? i wasn't at home at 6 and i haven't heard anything about it so far...

I saw it too! He's an ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!! it was the first time that i see this show, the crew is so strange and mika was afraid! (maybe because of Steevie :naughty: ) But it was hilarious! especially the part with Will Smith :roftl: and when he sang Joe Dassin with Laurent Ruquier "J'avais envie dire bonjour à... Will Smith!"