mika at on a tout essayé

lollypop

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now, I'll be unable to see Will Smith without thinking about MIka ! As if I hadn't opportunities enough to think about him !

Willlll Smithhhhh !!!! :roftl: :roftl:

It's quite a good thing Mika had fun on Laurent Ruquier, because he did stupid jokes with his name : "Il est for... Mika !".:thumbdown:

But in fact, I'm quite happy because everybody liked him around this table ! I was afraid they should "destroy" him ! When they start to attack somebody, you can't stop them ! They become like a dog crew ! But fortunately, it wasn't the case ! Even him admitted he was afraid at the beginning of the show ! Oh, it was to cute ! But I could easilly understand him !

I loved when he sang French songs and forgot the lyrics, too ! :wub2:

Awww, the whole 15mins of the video I was giggling like a loon! I had NO idea what the heck they were saying but I couldn't help but giggle.

MIKA LOOKED ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Didn't he look stunning? He did, he did!!! :mf_lustslow:

The French speak so fast!!!! I find it easier reading French than listening to it, so who's going to be a total doll et nous aidera sil vous plait?! lol...(I hope I used the correct French words and grammar! :naughty: )

Ah, there already was a longer thread about this tv show... :biggrin2:

This is what I posted this morning in one of the other threads about it:

What an excellent waking up video, it just put a huge smile on my face! :punk:

It's definitely worth watching, even if you don't understand a word of it (I got only 25 percent I guess :blush-anim-cl: ).

I love the little chanson thingie he does with the host and the funny part about the pronounciation of Will Smith. :biggrin2:

The French speak so fast!!!! I find it easier reading French than listening to it, so who's going to be a total doll et nous aidera sil vous plait?! lol...(I hope I used the correct French words and grammar! :naughty: )[/color]

I totally agree with you! Actually I can read French, but spoken French mostly goes too fast for me... I would like to have a translation too! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Please anyone who has spare times in their hands (and I'm sure anyone would for MIKA ;)) to translate this, everytime they laughed I wa like what was the joke, I wish I took French now :(

I'm going to beg again now, please please please pleaaase :D lol

his "ouais" is sooo sexy..never heard a french guy saying ouais in a sexier way!! :mf_lustslow:

didn't I say too that Mika looks like Michelangelo's David??? (i wish he was italian as well!)

ok..now I'll end watching the video and then chat about Mika for about an hour!!!

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

is that clear??

1-seeing Mika making mistakes is soo funny..and at least I remember that he's a human being and not a wonderful creature from outer space!

2-when he laughs I nearly faint...:blush-anim-cl:

3-caos is taking over me...I still hear Mika speaking french and laughing and making mistakes and singing and...aaaargh!

4-it's official---I need a therapist!

Oh My Mika!!!

He IS a wonderful creature! lol I've just looking again the vidoe and I'm still laughing! The will smith thing is hilarious!

I can try to translate this in english but it's very hard for me, but I try for you, just for you, O beautiful people of MFC!

He IS a wonderful creature! lol I've just looking again the vidoe and I'm still laughing! The will smith thing is hilarious!

I can try to translate this in english but it's very hard for me, but I try for you, just for you, O beautiful people of MFC!

I will be willing to help you if you're having any trouble :) I would do it all on my own but I just have so much stuff to do for uni right now