Mika in Paris

pierroxe

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The thing i don't get is : how many people were waiting at the end of the concerts when they took pictures with him ? Cause i don't think we were that much (actually, i thought there would be more people than that), but maybe i'm wrong and we were many more than at the end of the other concerts, since the venue was 700 and the previous ones were about 350 or 400... But i have no idea how many we were... Something like 50 i guess, but i'm really bad at this ! :naughty:

I still have a tiny bitter taste not having my "pic with MIKA", but it will get better... I got the FIRST autograph ! And as I said, i guess i would like a pic with the LICM CD :roftl:

i can understand your feeling tho... its a bit ennoying when they rush him...

im sorry :( but i guess we cant do anything about it...it wil probably get worse soon...there r tons of new fans everyday!

maybe he will read this and post for u on your myspace? :)

oh and thank u for the pix!!!

i can understand your feeling tho... its a bit ennoying when they rush him...

im sorry :( but i guess we cant do anything about it...it wil probably get worse soon...there r tons of new fans everyday!

maybe he will read this and post for u on your myspace? :)

oh and thank u for the pix!!!

Yeah right... I think he had more than one occasion to reply to me on myspace and didn't do so... Even when he was not in that big rush ! But it's ok, don't worry !! :wink2: I think i can live with that...

I forgot to say something about the concert ! They made something at the end of Love Today, that was simply AWSOMELY GREAT !! And THAT was the best part of the show for me... It included Martin and Cherisse... But i can't say more, i would reveal a big secret :naughty: No, sorry... I won't tell anything... But it was pure musical performance ! GREAT !

Yeah right... I think he had more than one occasion to reply to me on myspace and didn't do so... Even when he was not in that big rush ! But it's ok, don't worry !! :wink2: I think i can live with that...

I forgot to say something about the concert ! They made something at the end of Love Today, that was simply AWSOMELY GREAT !! And THAT was the best part of the show for me... It included Martin and Cherisse... But i can't say more, i would reveal a big secret :naughty: No, sorry... I won't tell anything... But it was pure musical performance ! GREAT !

sounds interesting!!! did we not have that at our show??? hmmmmmmm

Wow lovely pictures Oliva!!!! you were soooooo close!!!!

I have to say i was very interested in what your views on the concert would be. I appreciate your comments as someone who sees Mika at all angles rather then someone (maybe like myself) whos idolization sometimes comes in the way of seeing the whole picture.

I sometimes wonder if Mika has taken so much on this year that he may had one point run out of stamina, if fans are already feeling his annoyance at meeting him afterwards etc that must be a bad sign.

Anyway i hope everyone had the show last nite enjoyed themselves and i'm off to copy some of those beautiful pics if thats ok!!?!!!!:) xxx

Wow lovely pictures Oliva!!!! you were soooooo close!!!!

I have to say i was very interested in what your views on the concert would be. I appreciate your comments as someone who sees Mika at all angles rather then someone (maybe like myself) whos idolization sometimes comes in the way of seeing the whole picture.

I sometimes wonder if Mika has taken so much on this year that he may had one point run out of stamina, if fans are already feeling his annoyance at meeting him afterwards etc that must be a bad sign.

Anyway i hope everyone had the show last nite enjoyed themselves and i'm off to copy some of those beautiful pics if thats ok!!?!!!!:) xxx

Yes you can copy them... As long as you don't sell them !! :wink2:

I was something between 2nd and 3rd row, with about 3 tall people around me, and i'm not that tall... That's why i have hands on my pics :thumbdown: I asked one of them NICELY if it would be a bother letting me just in front of him, since he was about 40cm taller than me, i wouldn't be a bother to him as much as he was to me, but all he said is "no, i didn't choose to be tall"... Yeah, i know, but we can get an arrangement, can't we?? :blink: And no, we didn't get any arrangement... He was even still pushing me to the side to get even more in front of me... I thought it was kinda rude (i don't think he was doing it in order to bother me, he was just very happy to actually see something)... But it's ok ! I'm not easily gotten down... I pushed him to the other side !! :biggrin2: Just kidding... But well, i saw on the other forum weeks ago that someone (tall) was saying "you just have to ask, us tall people forget that we are tall" but well... Not everyone is kind like him, apparently !

Oh ! And mother and sister Jasmine were there too... And i think i understood that a part of the Lebanese community they used to know when they were living in Paris was there too. Jasmine and their mother went outside to meet them when we were waiting in front of the doors... There were mostly children, and one of them was called Olivia ! :sneaky2: That's MY name... :bleh:

LOL hunnie i promise i wont sell them!!!!..... as a small person as well i get really annoyed when tall ppl. wont let me see, makes me think i may bring a large box to stand on when i go to Leeds or mayb ask Freddie to let me sit on his shoulders!!!!! LOL :)

Yes you can copy them... As long as you don't sell them !! :wink2:

I was something between 2nd and 3rd row, with about 3 tall people around me, and i'm not that tall... That's why i have hands on my pics :thumbdown: I asked one of them NICELY if it would be a bother letting me just in front of him, since he was about 40cm taller than me, i wouldn't be a bother to him as much as he was to me, but all he said is "no, i didn't choose to be tall"... Yeah, i know, but we can get an arrangement, can't we?? :blink: And no, we didn't get any arrangement... He was even still pushing me to the side to get even more in front of me... I thought it was kinda rude (i don't think he was doing it in order to bother me, he was just very happy to actually see something)... But it's ok ! I'm not easily gotten down... I pushed him to the other side !! :biggrin2: Just kidding... But well, i saw on the other forum weeks ago that someone (tall) was saying "you just have to ask, us tall people forget that we are tall" but well... Not everyone is kind like him, apparently !

Oh ! And mother and sister Jasmine were there too... And i think i understood that a part of the Lebanese community they used to know when they were living in Paris was there too. Jasmine and their mother went outside to meet them when we were waiting in front of the doors... There were mostly children, and one of them was called Olivia ! :sneaky2: That's MY name... :bleh:

Were those children at the concert? I'll take mine in mIlan and I'm being pressed for not doing it...

yoppappop, I think we felt the same thing after meeting him (but me 3 times lol) that's a reason why i didn't come earlier at the Koko club to try to talk to him cause i think it's not worth the wait! I don't even know if I want to come to the signing session at HMV on Oxford Street lol! We'll see!

Anyway, then there is this debate between small and tall people lol... I'm tall and I am annoyed when someone is asking me to switch place... usually if i'm in front of that person, it's because I came earlier on purpose, then if i'm doing it for someone, I'll have to do it for the others behind etccc there are lots of reason!

I remember one day I was in Bercy (biggest indoor arena of Paris) i had been queuing for like 10h (I arrived the morning at 9AM), it was for the Cranberries, I was in front of Dolores, first row, and someone asked me to switch place because she was smaller than me! I laughed at her and she kept on saying I was rude LOL. I got angry and yelled at her than i waited 10 f**king hours outside the arena to have this place, that she should have come earlier and that I was with my friends... I showed her the seats around the standing stalls and said : these are made for you, small selfish stupid people LOL... She couldn't say anything in return LOL!

I mean if we are in the middle of 17 000 people I don't care, but here it was in the first row LOL she was so funnily stupid!

yoppappop, I think we felt the same thing after meeting him (but me 3 times lol) that's a reason why i didn't come earlier at the Koko club to try to talk to him cause i think it's not worth the wait! I don't even know if I want to come to the signing session at HMV on Oxford Street lol! We'll see!

Anyway, then there is this debate between small and tall people lol... I'm tall and I am annoyed when someone is asking me to switch place... usually if i'm in front of that person, it's because I came earlier on purpose, then if i'm doing it for someone, I'll have to do it for the others behind etccc there are lots of reason!

I remember one day I was in Bercy (biggest indoor arena of Paris) i had been queuing for like 10h (I arrived the morning at 9AM), it was for the Cranberries, I was in front of Dolores, first row, and someone asked me to switch place because she was smaller than me! I laughed at her and she kept on saying I was rude LOL. I got angry and yelled at her than i waited 10 f**king hours outside the arena to have this place, that she should have come earlier and that I was with my friends... I showed her the seats around the standing stalls and said : these are made for you, small selfish stupid people LOL... She couldn't say anything in return LOL!

I mean if we are in the middle of 17 000 people I don't care, but here it was in the first row LOL she was so funnily stupid!

I was not starting the debate between tall and small... I was just laughing at my situation stuck between 3 tall people... I just had a tiny windows to make pics through and see him singing, but he was moving on the stage, so i got to see most of the show... And i see your point with the 10 hours wait, but if she was just behind you, she must have waited like 9h55, no ? :wink2: Anyway, too late to talk about that now ! And i don't even know her... Poor girl !

And about Mika being nice and friendly, guess this time is over now... Or on his way down... He's getting more and more "important" and i really think he's not comfortable with that (the public part of it)... I wouldn't be : having to kiss and pose with and talk to dozens of people i don't know !! Brrrrr... But hey, i'm not a superstar... Not my job !

Well no the girl was coming from nowhere LOL cause people started to arrive at 9.30AM and i saw everybody waiting right from the morning and she was definetly not here! Anyway i'm sure she just made her way to the front by saying sorry sorry and that's it... usually people don't say anything :P well pity for her, she found me :P

Anyway, it's very hard to judge Mika for his behaviour because we can't put ourselves in his shoes but it's just a pity! He is still nice, but we just don't feel he likes it but it's more like he has to.

You said something very interesting : I'm not a fan of Mika but a fan of LICM!

I think that's my opinion too! and it was cool to read a reliable opinion about the concert ;)

salut à tous !!

Je n'ai pas eu internet depuis 3 jours, je suis désolée de ne pas avoir répondu à ton pm Yoppappop !

Le concert était absolument fabuleux.... Et yoppappop quand tu dis qu'il y avait des gens très grands devant toi, je devais en faire partie !!! :shocked: Je suis très grande (1m80) et j'avais une robe rouge avec un haut noir et un gros sac marron qui faisait chier tout le monde lol !!!

J'ai pris plein de photos du concert, je les mettrai sur le site quand ma copine me les aura envoyées !!

Et j'ai attendue mika avec ma cop et ma soeur après, dans le froid (brrr) ... On a eu un autographe et on a pu prendre des photos fabuleuses de lui de super près ( mais je sais pas si ça sera de la bonne qualité vu que c'est des photos sur portable... vu que l'appareil photo nous avait lachées lol ). J'ai même pu échanger quelques mots avec lui :thumb_yello:

Mais je vois tout à fait ce que vous voulez dire en écrivant qu'il n'est pas tellement abordable ni quoique ce soit...

Ah mais j'oubliais !!! on a pu rencontrer sa famille !! vous avez vu à l'entrée et à la sortie les gens (surtout des enfants) avec des tee-shirts blancs " i love mika" ?? Eh ben c'étaient ses cousins libanais venus le soutenir !! Ils sont ADORABLES !!! tu m'étonnes que mika soit aussi épanoui s'il a grandi dans une famille aussi géniale !!!

rah j'ai encore plein plein de trucs à vous raconter mais je sais pas par où commencer !! Et la 1ère partie du show était géniale !! j'ai pris plein de tofs avec mr hudson " et la bibliothèque" ... le mec était complètement bourré c'était trop drole !!!

les photos suivront !! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: j'ai encore la tete dans les nuages !!

yeah !!! i completely agree with you since i'm tall too :thumb_yello: !! La seule personne que j'ai laissé passer devant moi pendant le concert c'était ma petite soeur !! :naughty:

salut à tous !!

Le concert était absolument fabuleux.... Et yoppappop quand tu dis qu'il y avait des gens très grands devant toi, je devais en faire partie !!! :shocked: Je suis très grande (1m80) et j'avais une robe rouge avec un haut noir et un gros sac marron qui faisait chier tout le monde lol !!!

Nan, c'était pas toi ! :wink2: Je suppose qu'il y avait beaucoup de "grands" au premier rang ! :thumb_yello:

Tu as rencontré ses cousins ? Ou tu les as vus comme tout le monde dans la queue ??

Sinon, s'il a une cousine qui s'appelle Olivia, les choses commencent à devenir un peu claires... :naughty:

Nan, c'était pas toi ! :wink2: Je suppose qu'il y avait beaucoup de "grands" au premier rang ! :thumb_yello:

Tu as rencontré ses cousins ? Ou tu les as vus comme tout le monde dans la queue ??

Sinon, s'il a une cousine qui s'appelle Olivia, les choses commencent à devenir un peu claires... :naughty:

perso j'étais au 3ème rang ! Et je crois bien que je t'ai vue prendre une photo avec cherisse !!! ^___^

En fait pendant qu'on faisait la queue avant le concert on a vu un groupe de personnes avec les tee-shirts de supporters de mika... J'ai sorti à ma copine et à ma soeur que c'était peut être la famille de Mika mais elles ne m'ont pas crues et elles m'ont traité de fan hystérique ( ce qui n'est pas totalement faux :roftl: !) .

Mais à la fin, pendant qu'on attendait pour mika, je leur ai demandé et ils m'ont dit qu'effectivement ils étaient de sa famille.

Et ensuite on est rentré et on a discuté sur tout le chemin jusqu'au métro avec la famille. Les enfants étaient très mignons et très fiers d'avoir un cousin comme Mika , il y en avait une qui prenait des cours de chant !!!

au fait t'as vu qu'il y avait jpgaultier dans la queue !! et il y avait aussi le sosie de mika !! Mais le SOSIE quoi !!!

"small,selfish stupid ppl." how presumptuous of you! Shame you appear to be so proud of this moment!

perso j'étais au 3ème rang ! Et je crois bien que je t'ai vue prendre une photo avec cherisse !!! ^___^

En fait pendant qu'on faisait la queue avant le concert on a vu un groupe de personnes avec les tee-shirts de supporters de mika... J'ai sorti à ma copine et à ma soeur que c'était peut être la famille de Mika mais elles ne m'ont pas crues et elles m'ont traité de fan hystérique ( ce qui n'est pas totalement faux :roftl: !) .

Mais à la fin, pendant qu'on attendait pour mika, je leur ai demandé et ils m'ont dit qu'effectivement ils étaient de sa famille.

Et ensuite on est rentré et on a discuté sur tout le chemin jusqu'au métro avec la famille. Les enfants étaient très mignons et très fiers d'avoir un cousin comme Mika , il y en avait une qui prenait des cours de chant !!!

au fait t'as vu qu'il y avait jpgaultier dans la queue !! et il y avait aussi le sosie de mika !! Mais le SOSIE quoi !!!

Oui, j'ai vu Jean-Paul !! On lui a même parlé à la fin ! Enifn, une fille avec qui j'étais... Pas moi :blush-anim-cl: Il est ADORABLE !! Et il a dit qu'il écoute Mika toute la journée en gros...

J'ai pas vu le sosie par contre...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!

I love it :naughty:

It just sounded so rude to me, i get upset by rude ppl..... but as its a beautiful sunny day here in the Uk and im in such a good mood i shouldn of taken it personally as i guess it wasnt intended that way! :)

Oh dear....... we don't want any more arguments!

Graet pics.........really really lovely! Thank you for sharing them. As you say, I guess it was inevitable that the small cosyness intimacy wasn't going to last too long......it is a shame though

It just sounded so rude to me, i get upset by rude ppl..... but as its a beautiful sunny day here in the Uk and im in such a good mood i shouldn of taken it personally as i guess it wasnt intended that way! :)

Don't worry I was joking :roftl:

What the hell are you talking about ?! Were you here ? no ... I'm not being rude for no reason... I wrote that this person kept on insulting me when I simply said no! That's why I got angry...

You're getting too much sun LOL ! anyway I'm off to hyde park, a bit of sunbathing is enjoyable on April :)