Mika in Paris

pierroxe

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok johnny on a des comptes à régler :biggrin2: !! tu m'expliques comment ça se fait que la mère de Mika t'ai emmené au trabendo ?? Tu la connais ? :laser: lol !!!

Sinon nous on a eu la chance de rencontrer ses cousins à la sortie et de faire un bout de chemin avec eux ! y zétaient adorables !

Comment ca se fait? voici mon thread "Mika's mum took me to the Paris concert!": http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2707 :biggrin2:

Oui j'ai vu les cousins de Mika...ils se sont bien amusés au concert:original:

Okay je vais donc mettre la série entiére de mes After-concert-pix...bonne chance à tout le monde qui espère s'y voir dessus:wink2:

post-1984-142983652211_thumb.jpg

post-1984-142983652235_thumb.jpg

post-1984-142983652259_thumb.jpg

post-1984-142983652272_thumb.jpg

post-1984-142983652284_thumb.jpg

Great pictures Johnny!!!

I thought he didn't take photos with anyone but in DSC00725 a fan is taking a photo with him!

And is that Olivia in DSC00717?! hehe

Yeah I know but the very first ones did get a photo, I'll try next time at the Olympia:bleh: Just a question to everybody who will try to do the same at the Olympia. Where will you wait for him?...I noticed that there is an special entrance for the artists in that little side road-is that where they get out as well?:blink: Plus: what's the quickest way to leave the Olympiahall if you're at the front row ( and I very much intend to be there!:biggrin2: ) Are there any side exits or do you always need to leave the same way that you take when coming in? Anyone an Olympia-expert?:winksmiley02:

Ooops...no that woman in 725 is no ordinary fan...it's Dany and she has know him for like a year already through myspace. She met him for the first time at the Trabendo before and after the concert (!!!) and Mika recognised her immediately from the picture he had seen on myspace even though he had never met her...he's just amazing! I talked to her waiting for Mika to leave the Trabendo-what a lovely woman and really lucky because she got an awesome autograph as well...she had a classic music CD with a very early Mika picture in it (him as a boy and the name below the pic says Mica Penniman!)-Mika signed it in away that you can only dream of...making little drawings and writing some personal messages-that's why I think he was not in a bad mood at all, maybe just a little tired but he has been really kind to the fans he talked to though it wasn't many but hey give him a rest. no offense;-)

By the way, that woman-Dany Keutgen-gave me her myspace address, check it out if you want to hear a nice story;-) http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=81111051

Great pictures Johnny!!!

I thought he didn't take photos with anyone but in DSC00725 a fan is taking a photo with him!

And is that Olivia in DSC00717?! hehe

Yes, Sou... I'm the one looking like an idiot !! :mf_lustslow: I guess all my "I'm not fan" talk has no value anymore ! :roftl: :roftl: Hey, for my defense, you know what ? He's much cuter in real life than on the pics :wink2: And it was the first time I was "meeting" a SUPER MEGA STAR :naughty:

And yeah, Dany... I saw her before the concert, and I recognized her too ! I didn't know he had invited her... Cool for her ! She well deserved it of course ! She was almost the first one to write a comment on his myspace ! To be honest, from where I was, I thought he hadn't even been nice with HER... But i was wrong apparently !

And hey, I'm pretty sure she was the only one to get a pic with him, as WE were the first, and we didn't get any (your theory is not right :wink2: )... Or the ones who got one really insisted, and as it's not my style... I don't take "no" for an answer, usually, but that "no" (when he came out of the room) was a very hearted "no"... So i decided not to insist !! As i already explained : even if i was a little frustrated with the "everyone got a pic except us", i prefer no pic than a "i would be everywhere else than on this pic-picture"...

But maybe he got better when he came through everybody, and the last ones finally got one ! I don't know... But i don't regret anything from that night ! I got my Cherisse pic ! And SHE rocks (not less than Mika does)...

I'm not blaming anyone for not having my pic !! Maybe that's what it looked like, but i wasn't ! :thumb_yello:

My sentiments exactly, Thank God for youtube and the 21st century...

Oh and thank you for the link to Dany's myspace story. I didn't realize he invited fans . Unforgettable night for her I think. (lol I have that classical cd too with his young picture in it)

My sentiments exactly, Thank God for youtube and the 21st century...

Oh and thank you for the link to Dany's myspace story. I didn't realize he invited fans . Unforgettable night for her I think. (lol I have that classical cd too with his young picture in it)

What's the name of that CD-can you find it in normal record shops?...I'd really like to have a look at it again, and can you clearly identify Mika's voice on it? I forgot to ask Dany these questions being to nervous about Mika:bleh: Yes-fans do get invitations...Mika invited Dany and Mika's mum invited me:naughty: ...sorry I'm mentioning this again but I just can't stop thinking about it:lol3:

Yeah I know but the very first ones did get a photo, I'll try next time at the Olympia:bleh: Just a question to everybody who will try to do the same at the Olympia. Where will you wait for him?...I noticed that there is an special entrance for the artists in that little side road-is that where they get out as well?:blink: Plus: what's the quickest way to leave the Olympiahall if you're at the front row ( and I very much intend to be there!:biggrin2: ) Are there any side exits or do you always need to leave the same way that you take when coming in? Anyone an Olympia-expert?:winksmiley02:

Well first of all, if you're at the front row, the fastest way out is on your left... just follow the mass... You don't need to go back through the hall (though the merchandizing is here)

To be honest with you, I don't wait anymore at The Olympia after a concert, because most of artists leave the venue by car through the big front gates so they wave at you and usually that's it... honestly I don't think it's worth the wait... BUT some artists do leave the Olympia via the stage door on the left end side of the venue...It's a matter of luck ;)

My advice would be to wait around 2 PM at the stage door because artists usually arrive at 2 and by the stage door ;)

Well first of all, if you're at the front row, the fastest way out is on your left... just follow the mass... You don't need to go back through the hall (though the merchandizing is here)

To be honest with you, I don't wait anymore at The Olympia after a concert, because most of artists leave the venue by car through the big front gates so they wave at you and usually that's it... honestly I don't think it's worth the wait... BUT some artists do leave the Olympia via the stage door on the left end side of the venue...It's a matter of luck ;)

My advice would be to wait around 2 PM at the stage door because artists usually arrive at 2 and by the stage door ;)

Thanks for the info Stephane:wink2: I didn't know about the big front gates:blink: Well well then I hope Mika will leave the venue via the stage door:original: or I'll be there at 2 PM...

Mika as the woodcutters boy?!:naughty: Sounds cute, not the type of music I would usually listen to though but I'm kinda curious...:bleh:

Concert au Bataclan le 20 juin... Tickets pas encore en vente... Chuuuuuuuuut !! :wink2: :wink2:

Concert at Le Bataclan (Paris) on June 20th... Tickets not available yet... Shhhhhhhhhh !! :wink2: :wink2:

are u serious?? cause if u are then im gonna start dancing all ariound the room

pelase tell me this is not a joke!! aahahahaha

ok so ive jstchecked on the bataclan website and it says that Damien saez is here between 18-20 june!!

They may change the venue, like they did several times for april 4th, but it's a clue : he may be in Paris around this date, and not at L'Olympia... Meaning : Keep your eyes open !

They may change the venue, like they did several times for april 4th, but it's a clue : he may be in Paris around this date, and not at L'Olympia... Meaning : Keep your eyes open !

yep, defenitly!!

Ilm gonna check the website every day, every hour!!

Thanks again for letting us know abt this concert!!

Mika au Bataclan-is this just a rumour you heard or do you have evidence?

I got my tickets today! yay I'm so happy! I've never been to the olympia, so to make sure where is the stage door?

Cool, I'll see you there then:wink2: Queuing at the right place is a very important matter indeed because if you do it at the wrong place, you'll end up WAY behind!:shocked: So you need to wait on the right side of the entrance close to the road, not the entrance of the hall itself (glass doors-that's where you'll get in afterwards but not where the queue is!) You need to wait where the corridor begins not where it ends! You need to wait where they'll put up the barrier at about 5 PM...the ones standing at that certain point will be the first ones to get in:thumb_yello: Quite compicated to put in words...I hope you got it but you'll understand when you see the Olympia I think:wink2:

Concert au Bataclan le 20 juin... Tickets pas encore en vente... Chuuuuuuuuut !! :wink2: :wink2:

Concert at Le Bataclan (Paris) on June 20th... Tickets not available yet... Shhhhhhhhhh !! :wink2: :wink2:

hmm...2 concerts à paris dans la même période et pas un seul en province??!!:blink: si c'est aps de l'injustice ca...:roftl:

Cool, I'll see you there then:wink2: Queuing at the right place is a very important matter indeed because if you do it at the wrong place, you'll end up WAY behind!:shocked: So you need to wait on the right side of the entrance close to the road, not the entrance of the hall itself (glass doors-that's where you'll get in afterwards but not where the queue is!) You need to wait where the corridor begins not where it ends! You need to wait where they'll put up the barrier at about 5 PM...the ones standing at that certain point will be the first ones to get in:thumb_yello: Quite compicated to put in words...I hope you got it but you'll understand when you see the Olympia I think:wink2:

thanks a lot! I think I'll just print this and use it as a map on 30th of June :)