Mika in Paris

pierroxe

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I didn't post it anywhere cause it's not something you can here somewhere else... Like to respect the "secret" of the show... But the sound is really crapy, i'm not sure you really miss something (talking about the video of course !!)... Have you seen it on a video in Berlin ? I know they did it in the gigs after Paris, I don't know about the ones before (i guess they did)... They didn't do at Koko, if you watch the msn gig...

I didn't post it anywhere cause it's not something you can here somewhere else... Like to respect the "secret" of the show... But the sound is really crapy, i'm not sure you really miss something (talking about the video of course !!)... Have you seen it on a video in Berlin ? I know they did it in the gigs after Paris, I don't know about the ones before (i guess they did)... They didn't do at Koko, if you watch the msn gig...

Oh okay, I thought you had posted vids from the Trabendo, my mistake! Someone was kind enough to post a recording from a show in Berlin (from March, I think?) here, and there's this amazing final for Love Today!

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe everyone's seen these videos already, they're of Mika on Hit Machine a while back -when he was in Paris- which is why I'm posting them here and not in a new thread . Hope that's ok .( I haven't seen them here yet)

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/mika/video/x1ncpe_mika-au-hit-machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6egADDcI6PU

they're the same, just one is YouTube and the other Dailymotion .:original:

Arcenciel, I think your post was erased yesterday... so thank you for letting me know these were already posted, sorry about that- will do a better search next time:bleh: :original:

lol but it's okay !!! it's always better when we have those king of link twice :thumb_yello: like that we are sure to find them again in case of need !! :wub2: