Sat in a restaurant with family...all of a sudden!!!! Aaaaa!

Shezzy12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A girl I know is incredibly wealthy, and for her birthday party her parents took about 30 of her friends to Nobu in London ( V posh restaurant). Anyway after the meal, it was time for her birthday cake, and guess who came out carrying it? MIKA! Then he did a 25 minute gig for her and all her friends. can you believe it? They must have paid him somewhere in the region of £25,000 to do it. She is so lucky. What a surprise it must have been! I was going to mention this earlier, but only remembered when i saw this thread...

Agh! Curses upon myself for not being wealthy!! DX That is so ridiculously amazing! I would just die and I don't know if I could ever thank my family or Mika enough :naughty:

A girl I know is incredibly wealthy, and for her birthday party her parents took about 30 of her friends to Nobu in London ( V posh restaurant). Anyway after the meal, it was time for her birthday cake, and guess who came out carrying it? MIKA! Then he did a 25 minute gig for her and all her friends. can you believe it? They must have paid him somewhere in the region of £25,000 to do it. She is so lucky. What a surprise it must have been! I was going to mention this earlier, but only remembered when i saw this thread...

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

oh my god.

where's happiness in this world if not in having your own Mika carrying your birthday cake???????????

At that moment I would regret marrying my husband. But, if I had a boyfriend I would probably not have him anymore xD I know I'm crazy, just forgive me :P

We completely understand. I mean, having a significant other is all fine and dandy but when it comes to them and Mika.. well..

Old love < Mika!!

oooh she's so lucky!!! i wish something like that could happen to me too...:emot-sad:

What idiot said money can't buy happiness?

yeah, who did??:sneaky2:

I would go all red and so excited and then my dad would go

OMG! Its Mika Melissa!! whoo!!!! OMG OMG

[he's being sarcastic!!! okay!???]

And then my dad would get me to talk to him or ANYTHING than being shy while my mom and bro would be teasin me

yepp. it has been like that xD

At that moment I would regret marrying my husband. But, if I had a boyfriend I would probably not have him anymore xD I know I'm crazy, just forgive me :P

hahaha we tottally understand!!

:) xxx

Thank GOD im single

hahaha we tottally understand!!

:) xxx

Thank GOD im single

Haha I would say I concur, but I am quite certain that I'd have as much of a chance with Mika if I were in a relationship as I do now :roftl:

Haha I wopuld say I concur, but I am quite certain that I'd have as much of a chance with Mika if I were in a relationship as I do now :roftl:

Mika most deff loves all of us. Sooo technically, we're all in some kind of relationship with him =] And I'm allowed to be as delusional as I want.

Mika most deff loves all of us. Sooo technically, we're all in some kind of relationship with him =] And I'm allowed to be as delusional as I want.

haha you're right! Good way to think of it :naughty: