His Sister?

hellohollywould

his entire family -except for his dad, I think - was at the in-store in hollywood. I ws just feet from them. I couldn't take pictures or anything because security wouldn't allow it. -_- I saw them, though.

Yeah, same with the Borders thing. I didn't see his dad! I think I saw his mom. One of the women whos related to him came up to me and asked where I got my Mika shirt but I wasn't sure if it was his mom or something. She wouldn't say!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhhh You mean his sister?

:roftl: LOL nyoop i think she meant sophie muller's daughter...

i love looking at families! just seeing how the genes are scattered around is kinda interestng :P

is the girl on the left allegra? :confused:

[quote name=Oh, and Raffa is the one on Any Other World :wink2:[/quote]

And Mika says Raffa comes out of the cake at the end of the Love Today video...the little girl goes in and Raffa pops out. She is also somewhere in the last scene of the Grace Kelly video.

And Mika says Raffa comes out of the cake at the end of the Love Today video...the little girl goes in and Raffa pops out. She is also somewhere in the last scene of the Grace Kelly video.

He talks about Raffa in this fantabulous interview.

(Towards the end)

Yeah, same with the Borders thing. I didn't see his dad! I think I saw his mom. One of the women whos related to him came up to me and asked where I got my Mika shirt but I wasn't sure if it was his mom or something. She wouldn't say!!!

This is his mummy ^_^ She is absolutely snazztacular! I adore this woman to shreds! XD

* A small note, this picture is not mine. It was taken by and belongs to my dearest jkedn so if we could not spread it around too much or at least give credit to him where it is copied, I would be most grateful! :wink2:^_^

post-1717-142983651144_thumb.jpg

:roftl: LOL nyoop i think she meant sophie muller's daughter...

i love looking at families! just seeing how the genes are scattered around is kinda interestng :P

is the girl on the left allegra? :confused:

I'm quite certain, having seen the lot of his family, that the gorgeous girl on the left is the youngest. I'm not absolutely sure but if my life depended on guessing which was the youngest, it would be her. Sooo, whichever sister is the youngest, if its Alegra, that's her.

This is his mummy ^_^ She is absolutely snazztacular! I adore this woman to shreds! XD

* A small note, this picture is not mine. It was taken by and belongs to my dearest jkedn so if we could not spread it around too much or at least give credit to him where it is copied, I would be most grateful! :wink2:^_^

Omg!! Then it WAS his mom who asked me where I got my Mika shirt! Thats really funny lol. AHHH! His mom approached meee<333