Un bonjour du Canada :)))

Sayah

Hi everyone ! :thumb_yello: I am really really glad to join your community (please excuse any mistakes I will make, I am French Canadian).

I am from Suburban of Montreal, Canada, I have 2 teenage kids and a wonderful lover. I am 43 years old, I love music of any kind, and I never been a groupie in my life. I think the older I get the craziest I am, it is the first time that I am part of a fan club, I couldn’t do otherwise because… I am simply crazy :wub2: about the wonderful Mika !!! He is so talentful, I love his energy, his style, his freshness, on top of that he is so cute (gee wish I was younger lolll). So I am here because just like you, I love him and I want to know everything about him. I will be happy to share our common passion about this fantastic and energetic young man.

Mika, even if they compare you to some others, in my mind you are unique !

Sayah xox

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sayah!

Your English is fine! I must have more trouble than you. (Im from Finland)

My first time in a fan club as well!

And I agree, Mika's unique!

Welcome!

Bonjour, jes pas vremant bon a ecrire en francois. Mes parent vien du Nord d'Ontario. Yes I can speak french Canadian but not able to write it so well.

Welcome to this site and if you have problems writing in english, I just might be able to translate. Just send me a private message. I can read french better then writing it.

Hello!!! I just read the welcomes everyone sent me, one of them is saying that everybody is nice here and I agree so much ! It is very kind of you all, I feel like home. Merci beaucoup, vous êtes des amours :)))

Here's a little something for you...

This is a link that leads you to a popular radio station web site in Montreal. When the page is open, click on the first red link "Les STARS à ENERGIE !!!" then you'll get another page opening, pic 1 of 36 is... MIKA !!! (hope it will work... enjoy!!!)

http://www.radioenergie.com/albums/liste_albums.asp?IdStation=18

Sayah xox