hi from germany :)

mellody

hi, i'm from munich/germany, and 30 years old, so i guess i'm one of the older mika fans. :)

i'm a take that fan, so the first time i heard about mika was when there were rumours that he would support them on their tour... and then a few weeks later i heard "grace kelly" on the radio and fell in love with that song immediately! :wub2: i then listened to some more of mika's music online, discovered that he would do a show in munich on april 10 and the next day i bought a ticket for the show (which i'm VERY MUCH looking forward to!!!)

now a few days ago i was looking for mika on youtube - and that's how i became addicted - this man is HOT!! ok so he's 7 years younger than me but who cares, lol :blush-anim-cl::naughty: - he's exactly the type of man i always go for, tall, slim, and... this hair! i LOVE his hair!!! :wub2: i love the way he moves and the look in his eyes, the way he seems a bit shy sometimes (although i really don't think he is! :wink2: ), and i love it when he plays piano, that makes me melt like icecream in the sun. :biggrin2:

well, and how did i find this website? as far as i remember, it was an URL on wikipedia.

P.S. some nice pix of mika, in case you haven't seen them yet:

http://www.einslive.de/includes/bildergalerie.jsp?gal=128&kap=1&img=0#anker

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guten Tag,

Willkommen here mellody...

Ok that's about all of my German... been there 2 times but still can't understand...

Thanks for the pics, there are beautifull.

And by the way... I'm older:wink2:

Five more days till you see Mika, how excited are you?!!! :wink2:

don't ask lol - first time i wish the easter holidays were over already! :wink2:

thanx to all of you for the nice welcome messages! :original: