Mika On French Tv !!!

skidoo

Hi,

Mika was yesterday (04/04/07) on the french daily program "On a tout essayé", where they "test" any upcoming novelties.

I've posted the video on daily motion :

Enjoy !

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an excellent waking up video, it just put a huge smile on my face! :punk:

It's definitely worth watching, even if you don't understand a word of it (I got only 25 percent I guess :blush-anim-cl: ).

I love the little chanson thingie he does with the host and the funny part about the pronounciation of Will Smith. :biggrin2:

Thanks for posting, Skidoo! :thumb_yello:

OMG, the old man said to Mika he looks Italian, because he is like DAVID by Michelangelo....quite embarassing...Mika looked funny when he said so..

but it's true, isn't it??

Nice video... i love when HE speaks French...do you remember Gomez when Morticia spoke French??? ah ah ah , quite the same feeling!!! :mf_lustslow:

Thanks for posting!!

Natie

Where did you get your atavar picture I love the way he has that "Oh no the cars already here to pick me up but I'm still in bed!" look!! and that ring is such a lovely colour bet that was stolen from his sister xx

HE was told he was platinum which is wrong LOL

Platinum status is 200 000 copies sold in France

He has sold so far 103.500 copies ;)

Anyway this week he is 3rd in the French Album Charts :)

Here is his charts run : 10/02/2007 : 12 - 6 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 7 - 4 - *3* (8 weeks)

We are still waiting for the sales of this week, so 103 500 does not include this week's sales at the 3rd spot!

It's definitely a big success in France!

ok I try my best but my english is not to good!

The interviewer introduce Mika and said he just know is voice and he never saw him ,and when he saw him he said that he think he was smaller

and Mika said to him that the people always think that!Mika told the story about that he lives in paris 8 years and the older man told him that he looks like Michel- Ange and it was a compliment!!!Mika said that he was scare of

all of us (the people there)and a lady said to him that everybody loves you!

Mika told the story about it was hard to change schools because he was in a small school in Paris and he goes to a bigger school in London (Lycée)and he was dyslexic and he was taking out to school to be with her Russian teacher!

So another lady said that the album was genius!

After Mika talk about is father being ostage for 7 months and her family was

receiving fax and was watching CNN until 2 am.in the morning!

The young guy told that he was a genius, real complete that he discover Mika yesterday and he love it ,that the melody stay on the head and this is a good music to do exercise and that he his so cute!!!

The older man said that he was not his cup of tea but he likes it anyway!

The other lady told that he looks like her two nephews and that she loves them very much! she said about Mika that he was gracious(Grace) physically and gifted!

The interviewer said that the album was now platine in France!

After a man went to talked about different things(code bar)

after that he said that Mika was a international artist !

Told that a lot of artists went there like Will Smith and Mika said who?

and the interviewer said Will Smith so Mika was amuse by the prononciation

and the interviewer told him how he as to prononciate that and Mika told

him that he prononciate good (he is so nice, he never want to upset him)

anyway the two had fun with the name!!!!

The interviewer told him to sing a french song, that he likes when english artists singing in french.He said that Lionnel Richie sang Alouette gentille Alouette and Mika sang a Françoise Hardy song .and said that he likes Joe Dassin to and they were teasing him about the prononciation He said Joe Dessin and the people said to him no,no is Joe Dassin it was so funny because of all the prononciation about Will Smith and Joe Dassin and they finally do a Joe Dassin song.

Natalie x

HE was told he was platinum which is wrong LOL

Platinum status is 200 000 copies sold in France

He has sold so far 103.500 copies ;)

Anyway this week he is 3rd in the French Album Charts :)

Here is his charts run : 10/02/2007 : 12 - 6 - 6 - 5 - 5 - 7 - 4 - *3* (8 weeks)

We are still waiting for the sales of this week, so 103 500 does not include this week's sales at the 3rd spot!

It's definitely a big success in France!

Does anybody know how many copies of Mika's album are sold in the UK so far?

Hi,

Mika was yesterday (04/04/07) on the french daily program "On a tout essayé", where they "test" any upcoming novelties.

I've posted the video on daily motion :

Enjoy !

YESSSS! HE's LIKE THE MiCHELANGELO'S DAVID!!!!

I Said it!!!!