Hey!! ^^

Pantoufle

Yes... i have a question... Why did you chosed "pantoufle" ?

Hello! Do you know the movie "Chocolat"? It´s with Johnny Depp and Juliette Binoche.

And in that movie she´s got a little daughter and that little girl has got an invisible kangaroo which is called Pantoufle :blush-anim-cl:

And because i like the movie and I think that name is absolutely cute I chose it ^^

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should ´cause I also use my dictionary sometimes! Sometimes you want to write something and suddenly you look at the word you just wrote and it just looks wrong but actually it isn´t! That´s soo scary!

But school system in Sweden seems to be nice because not only the austrian school system but also the teachers can be just creepy because last year, I am an actress in our school musical and because of that I had many rehearsals and missed some lessons, my maths teacher just said that I had to learn all the stuff that I had missed by myself and so I couldn´t keep up with the other people in my class and got a negative mark :thumbdown:

aaaw, poor you, that sounds really unfair. And, yeah, you're right, as much as I hate school at the moment I would never want to switch it to the austrian school system, I think there are quite many bad things about it... But stupid teachers are everywere so we've got some too:P

Aww, I know school sucks sometimes but if you have a really stupid teacher just learn as hard as you can and at the next test you´ll get a brilliant mark so they can be stupid but as long as you can answer every question he/she cannot harm you ^^

I tried it..it´s true :wink2: