Mika wants us to dress outrageously to the May gigs. What you wearing then???

girlintheblue

The most outrageous I'm getting is me and a friend have found some glittery kids pom pom things that we're taking.

For me it's a big enough step to wear something other than black, lol.

*Had her own Mika t-shirt made a while back*

So I'll be wearing that.

As for proper crazy dressing up, I only do that at Halloween...because then everybody else looks just about as stupid as I do!

*Snickergiggle*

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: Oh how I would love to go to a pub after the gig with a bunch of people dressed up like pinguins and whatnot on a random day in May :yay:

Hey Kata Im up 4 it if you are!!!!:thumb_yello: xxx

Think its something to do with his childhood and dressing up. Must agree I was always dressing up when small but then I love all that-theatrics!

At KOKO he had people dressed up as gangsters?! Be awful to have to stand next to someone who is in a costume and is all hot and smelly just to be a bit of silly!

Like the girl from Glasgow said I never get to go out either so might get dressed up, but in the posh frock way rather than the drag queen or character way!

xx

Think its something to do with his childhood and dressing up. Must agree I was always dressing up when small but then I love all that-theatrics!

At KOKO he had people dressed up as gangsters?! Be awful to have to stand next to someone who is in a costume and is all hot and smelly just to be a bit of silly!

Like the girl from Glasgow said I never get to go out either so might get dressed up, but in the posh frock way rather than the drag queen or character way!

xx

oh go on, go for the drag queen!

Also, lol at the comment someone made about just not wearing black is outrageous in itself! Know where you are coming from! Although I did buy a lilac top in H&M. May wear that as my outrageous GITB statement!

hey daisylou ive not been called a girl in a long time more like that woman ! you really cheered me up :thumb_yello: ive been feeling a bit down lately :tears:

Sorry to hear that scg. Hoping very much to meet you at the Glasgow gig. Don't think you are officially an oldling like me (38!) but you are welcome to talk to us in the oldling thread at any time....

You have seen me out on the town already??? LOL!! Must be the way I put my make up on :roftl:

Whatever I wear will be bright not keen on black as makes me look washed out as I have such a horrid pale - Sophie Ellis Bexter type of complexion unless I eat/drink something I'm allergic to (dairy usually) and then have a Ready Brek glow!! xx

You have seen me out on the town already??? LOL!! Must be the way I put my make up on :roftl:

Whatever I wear will be bright not keen on black as makes me look washed out as I have such a horrid pale - Sophie Ellis Bexter type of complexion unless I eat/drink something I'm allergic to (dairy usually) and then have a Ready Brek glow!! xx

daisylou, are you an oldling or a middling? Always trying to drum up support for us 30somethings!

hey daisylou ive not been called a girl in a long time more like that woman ! you really cheered me up :thumb_yello: ive been feeling a bit down lately :tears:

No need for tears !! Mika will be here before you turn round then you will be never done smiling!!

I am only 3 years younger and I will never be a lady in the "old" sense of the word!! always a girl-a female version of Peter pan!! LOL!! So you have to be a girl too!! Don't grow up its boring have a bit of silly once in a while! Have fun!! xx

daisylou, are you an oldling or a middling? Always trying to drum up support for us 30somethings!

Gosh feel like this thread is all my pink writing-sorry if I am boring you all!!

I am afraid I am an oldling as far as age goes-35! but have been ill for 10 years and missed that time so really only 25 with a few wrinkles LOL!!! xx

:lmao: Oh how I would love to go to a pub after the gig with a bunch of people dressed up like pinguins and whatnot on a random day in May :yay:

Count me in! You Kowalski, me Skipper? Never swim alone! :yay:

*searching for the Madagascar penguin quartet smiley*

Gosh feel like this thread is all my pink writing-sorry if I am boring you all!!

I am afraid I am an oldling as far as age goes-35! but have been ill for 10 years and missed that time so really only 25 with a few wrinkles LOL!!! xx

you make me laugh....which gig are you going to ....i must meet you, and November is a long way away......!

Count me in! You Kowalski, me Skipper? Never swim alone! :yay:

*searching for the Madagascar penguin quartet smiley*

euhm which one is which now? I wanna be the psycho one :naughty: kaboom :mf_rosetinted:

you make me laugh....which gig are you going to ....i must meet you, and November is a long way away......!

Eeee..was going to bed but hey ho thats MIKa for ya!!

Going to Leeds!! Leeds! Leeds!!

and now stopping so it will be a riot if I am on top form!! LOL!!

xx

lollipop girl! YARRR that's an excellent idea. :thumb_yello:

had material and was planning to stitch a lollipop dress together for one of mika's past concerts, but it didn't work out. :(

oh gosh, but if it worked out, it would've been SO MUCH fun!