Mika wants us to dress outrageously to the May gigs. What you wearing then???

girlintheblue

I know it's a part of the whole thing, but they are pushing it a bit at the moment aren't they :boxed: I was actually making a t-shirt for tomorrow, but after I read this I don't feel like doing it anymore :emot-sad: I know I shouldn't be even thinking this, but I am...I don't wanna be a clown in cirkus Mika, I have my own cirkus...This is spoiling my fun and I'm quite annoyed with it :blink:

I think, girls, you are reading a bit to much into it. There are a lot of fans who already come to the gigs all dressed up, there are some who wouldn't dare. But I'm sure some of us are thinking about it, and Mika just wanted to encourage us a bit. If you want to bring back a child in you, when is the best time to do it if not Mika's gig? Something to remember for long time to come. Obviously, don't force yourself if you don't feel like it.:wink2:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, man! I really wish I could go!

I LOVE any excuse to dress up (my Halloween costumes are always fabulous), but there's no way I can go to a show. :(

Mika show + fab costumes = supreme awesomeness.

Mika show + fab costumes = supreme awesomeness.

I agreee-eee!!

Im going to a concert tomorrow *starts to panic*

I want to wear something fun!!

I agreee-eee!!

Im going to a concert tomorrow *starts to panic*

I want to wear something fun!!

Oh wow Satu, concert tomorrow! Wrong thread for this but have the most amazing time tomorrow:punk:

Is there already a thread for tomorrows concert? You might have to start a new one:biggrin2:

Oh wow Satu, concert tomorrow! Wrong thread for this but have the most amazing time tomorrow:punk:

Is there already a thread for tomorrows concert? You might have to start a new one:biggrin2:

Thanks!

No doubt Im gonna have blast!! :naughty:

There is a thread...

Im not sure there's many Mika fan clubbers going the concert! :blink:

Starting to panic a bit now about what to wear to the Birmingham gig in May! Mr BG is coming with me and he is on about going as big girl :shocked:

We are also going with a friend from work who is doing really well in her fashion design course at uni - maybe I'll ask her to design something outrageous!

I wanted to wear a tiara and fairy wings but as I have to use my fu***ng wheelchair (as you can tell I hate using it!) I can't as my wings will get squashed unless I sit forward.

I think a rosette in my hair could be a possibility and a sparkley ,glittery hairband? But then I get called Alice-as in Alice in Wonderland,stupid really as look nothing like her but the number of people that used to say that, stopped me wearing them! xx

I'm getting a T shirt made specially, not saying whats on it yet, that would spoil the surprise. But I really want to get hold of a pair of turquoise jeans, like the ones I had before (they were my favourite piece of clothing EVER):wub2:

But for Glastonbury I'm trying to think of something extra special. It will come to me eventually.

Well I'm dressed pretty weird now, hope it'll be weird enough for Mika, it sure as hell will more than weird enough for the poor people who are gonna be seen with me :roftl:

Well I'm dressed pretty weird now, hope it'll be weird enough for Mika, it sure as hell will more than weird enough for the poor people who are gonna be seen with me :roftl:

Dare I ask what you are wearing? xx

Noo, you don't look drunk at all... :naughty:

Gotta be green! Nice!

Oh that's good :roftl: wonder if vally will just turn around when she sees me :roftl: I'm off now weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa :yay:

Arh, I need to think now...

The letter didn't say anything about the gig Im going,

but I would love to dress something different anyway!

But I have no monkey suits... :naughty:

We should all do something we could sort of pre-arrange and do at his shows that would become a bit of a trademark for the fans but wouldn't be too expensive or cause people to harass us late at night when we're leaving.

*Nods*

Like glo-sticks on certain colours for certain songs, because they can be put away and aren't too cumbersome. Maybe the glo-sticks that change colour, like on Grace Kelly when he says the colours during the chorus.

*Snicker*

That way if we all did it at the same time and turned on our glo-sticks for the chorus imagine how awesomely effective that would be, not only for the fans but imagine what he'd see on stage if we all did it on a keyword and the audience just lit up, lol.

If we all decided on one thing to get, we'd not only be able to recognise whose on the MFC (Because we'd be the only ones who knew about it) but we'd all be really bright and noticeable!

*Snickerfit*

Something maybe like one of these: Flashing Glow Wands

or this: Glow Pen

or this: LED Flash Sticks

And this would be awesome on Love Today: Flashing Glitter Hearts

Wow, I've had too much sugar today.

Sounds Fab!

I'm thinking about wearing cowboy hats !

My sister who I am going with doesn't know this yet though! I'm going to break it gently!

Lol! I still need to break it gently to Mr BG that I don't think he should go as Big Girl. I am hoping he can't find a blue basque big enough!

:roftl:

We should all do something we could sort of pre-arrange and do at his shows that would become a bit of a trademark for the fans but wouldn't be too expensive or cause people to harass us late at night when we're leaving.

*Nods*

Like glo-sticks on certain colours for certain songs, because they can be put away and aren't too cumbersome. Maybe the glo-sticks that change colour, like on Grace Kelly when he says the colours during the chorus.

*Snicker*

That way if we all did it at the same time and turned on our glo-sticks for the chorus imagine how awesomely effective that would be, not only for the fans but imagine what he'd see on stage if we all did it on a keyword and the audience just lit up, lol.

If we all decided on one thing to get, we'd not only be able to recognise whose on the MFC (Because we'd be the only ones who knew about it) but we'd all be really bright and noticeable!

*Snickerfit*

Oh now thats a good idea im just having visions of the select few of the audience with those heart glow sticks that would be special :thumb_yello:

actually the first option as the wands they look better and easier to handle and cheap

Lol! I still need to break it gently to Mr BG that I don't think he should go as Big Girl. I am hoping he can't find a blue basque big enough!

:roftl:

Well I did try to find a big girl outfit! but I don't think my sister would let me out of the house!

Oh now thats a good idea im just having visions of the select few of the audience with those heart glow sticks that would be special :thumb_yello:

actually the first option as the wands they look better and easier to handle and cheap

Is there heart glowsticks? I can only see stars, lol

*Nods*

*Snicker*

*Snickerfit*

Also, we could do this no matter which gig we went to, for instance if different MFC members go to London, Brighton, Glasgow or where ever, we would all have the same trade mark, sounds like a good idea! :punk: