Mika wants us to dress outrageously to the May gigs. What you wearing then???

girlintheblue

i think the hearts are just necklace pendant things...would be great if there were heart glow sticks so we could stick them up high in the air for Mika to see us all :wink2:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if everyone going from MFC was up for the idea of heart sticks, they'd make us some?

im not sure.......i have been looking around and i cant find heart sticks at all ...it would in that case be very unique for us MFC'ERS

anyway all i can see are glowing heart badges and regular glow sticks

but im really liking the heart shaped glow sticks....im imagining them to be like the wands with stars on top but a heart instead

but the question is who would make them for us to order?

oh yes the one that is linked into this site that way everyone from here can buy one and its easy to find

atleast your on the ball tonight

i would have never thought of that:blush-anim-cl:

let me set the scene for you all....

your in the audience of a Mika Concert the room is dark except for some strobe lighting effects coming from the stage

I guess you cant see individuals too well in a huge crowd ...anyway...

He starts to sing Love Today

That is the MFC'ers Q

we all switch on our glow hearts and wave then around in the air

Mika is bound to notice that right'?

:naughty:

let me set the scene for you all....

your in the audience of a Mika Concert the room is dark except for some strobe lighting effects coming from the stage

I guess you cant see individuals too well in a huge crowd ...anyway...

He starts to sing Love Today

That is the MFC'ers Q

we all switch on our glow hearts and wave then around in the air

Mika is bound to notice that right'?

:naughty:

That would just be so amazing!

*Nods*

And we should totally try and contact that company to see if they could do anything about making a heart glowstick for MFC. If not, we could try to figure out if there is anyway we could get them on the end of a wand ourselves.

*Nods*

If that doesn't work we could always just hold the hearts in our hands and wave them in the air when it comes on. Like on 'Love Love me!' if we pumped out fists there'd be a bunch of hearts up in the air.

:bleh: If I were going I would definitely do that... the effect would be so cool!:blush-anim-cl:

i think it would be kewl aswell and it wouldnt be that expensive either so everyone could take part :punk:

ok well the MFC store is run by spreadshirt and they dont do any kind of glow sticks so we are going to have to do independent searches for some kind of glow heart stick....if anyone finds a good store give everyone a yell and pass out the word on the thread :thumb_yello:

Well this just sounds like too much fun. It sounds like Mika's concerts are just one big party! :punk: I'm jealous guys!

Hope you can find something awesome to wear... and I'd love to see pics of the night!! Have fun!

Aussie :insane:

Me and Leigh are designing our own t-shirts for the Glasgow gig, with lollipops on the front and our forum names underneath. We plan to - we WILL - be at the very front so he is bound to see them! Having watched the Koko thing - I saw someone with a feather boa - and now I want to take one of them too!!!