Mika And Martin

daisylou

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now look what you've done, you actually made Mika move his piano so we can't accuse him of flirting with Martin on stage :roftl:

It was SO brilliant, he said something like "I've done something naughty, I have read the fan club forum and I read that Martin and I are in love" and then he told that Martin is married and eh...then he sang Billy Brown :yay::roftl:

Am I being stupid but I don't get the MIKA and Martin flirting thing ?

As far as I can tell he gets close as he harmonizing and with all of the noise must be hard. With Mika being Mika he changes the notes he sings frequently so he gives Martin "a look" to tell him this??!!.

Think Mika would be a Gemini if this is to be true (like me!! and yes must admit love to have a good flirt now and then even though I'm married-theres no harm in- it just fun! Like going window shopping when you are broke LOL!!)

You never know it could be a private signal to say look at that person in the 3rd row they are Gorgeousssssssssss!! LOL!!

Am I being naive?

xx

I'm with you, Daisy! ^_^:thumb_yello:

Unless Martin is, in fact, Billy Brown I think it is all harmless fun. I'm not even certain its actual flirting so much as two close friends but I could, of course, be way off base. I sing to my friends all the time and act suggestive when I am feeling playful. Never have I meant anything truly sexual by it. And when it comes to my friends who are happily in a relationship, I play even more because I expect the people that know about said relationship, like we all know of Martins marriage and children, to understand that its all in good fun. Mind you, maybe I'm wrong and men are simply too insecure to display such affection towards their friends so Mika must be gay - sorry, the last bit is sort of in reference to another conversation on the same subject =P

Anywho, I've said my peace ^_^

Now look what you've done, you actually made Mika move his piano so we can't accuse him of flirting with Martin on stage :roftl:

It was SO brilliant, he said something like "I've done something naughty, I have read the fan club forum and I read that Martin and I are in love" and then he told that Martin is married and eh...then he sang Billy Brown :yay::roftl:

Ahaha! Are you serious!? :roftl: Wowsers, too funny! ^_^ Poor Mika must stop having his fun :naughty:

You are kidding me. I find that very LOL-worthy (wow, good word.) that he reads the forums so religiously. Hope he liked my multiply-sourced post! BECAUSE HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!

Was it not Roger Daltrey that said that "the chemistry in a band is very spiritual." About losing Keith Moon, he said, "it's worse than losing a part of your family" and refers to that spiritual chemistry again.

Something truly amazing about being in a band, obviously!

I'm going to miss the Mika/Martin love fest!!!! Its pretty much what I live for.

thats a shame, hun. At least you have the old vids to look at.

haha I think he shouldn't have stopped just because if his behavior before wasn't sexual then there's no reason to stop doing it =P :naughty: He shouldn't allow his actions to be influenced by the silly gossip of the moment.

:roftl: he just did it as a joke, he turned the piano so he wasn't looking directly at Martin and performed a song, then he moved it back again :roftl: He didn't exactly change his behaviour :roftl:

:roftl: he just did it as a joke, he turned the piano so he wasn't looking directly at Martin and performed a song, then he moved it back again :roftl: He didn't exactly change his behaviour :roftl:

He's got a great sense of humour! :) Makes me chuckle..

good! ^_^ Mika has brilliant sense of humour and hopefully he won't ever worry too much about some of the nonsense that goes on here.

good! ^_^ Mika has brilliant sense of humour and hopefully he won't ever worry too much about some of the nonsense that goes on here.

Oh GOD I hope not. Obsessed people say some pretty wacky things. Then again, Mikas kinda crazy too. So whos to judge one psycho from the next? =]

Hehe, did he really? Brilliant, I love that sense of humour! :roftl: :roftl:

Hehe, did he really? Brilliant, I love that sense of humour! :roftl: :roftl:

I think both need and have a brilliant sesnse of humour to survive the raunchy thoughts that go on in some of Mika's fan club forums. Maybe that's what makes their gigs so unique, the 'getting your own back tease' which is obviously working! I think it's great!

I think both need and have a brilliant sesnse of humour to survive the raunchy thoughts that go on in some of Mika's fan club forums. Maybe that's what makes their gigs so unique, the 'getting your own back tease' which is obviously working! I think it's great!

haha too right, you are! They're amazing! Gotta love 'em! :wub2::blush-anim-cl: