Mika And Martin

daisylou

Now look what you've done, you actually made Mika move his piano so we can't accuse him of flirting with Martin on stage :roftl:

It was SO brilliant, he said something like "I've done something naughty, I have read the fan club forum and I read that Martin and I are in love" and then he told that Martin is married and eh...then he sang Billy Brown :yay::roftl:

SEE !!! I TOLD YOU THAT !!!! :roftl: :roftl: :lmao:

I'm so proud of my stupid joke !!! Mika made the same !! :wink2:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now look what you've done, you actually made Mika move his piano so we can't accuse him of flirting with Martin on stage :roftl:

It was SO brilliant, he said something like "I've done something naughty, I have read the fan club forum and I read that Martin and I are in love" and then he told that Martin is married and eh...then he sang Billy Brown :yay::roftl:

Really?? That is classic, and highly lolworthy.

What a great sense of humour he has! Good job too.

He's obviously addicted to this forum nearly as much as we are...!

*Giggles*

That so funny :roftl:

Oooo...let the teasing commence, bring it on Mika, bring it on! loool!

He makes it really hard for us to not love him, right? RIGHT, RIGHT? hehe :wub2:

He's obviously addicted to this forum nearly as much as we are...!

Oh the horror!

I hope he hasn't read about me erm, wanting to clutch onto his leg as if it were life if I ever get to meet him :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

Oh the horror!

I hope he hasn't read about me erm, wanting to clutch onto his leg as if it were life if I ever get to meet him :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

Im sure he has and has made a mental not to step away from the edge of the stage when you are there

heheh:naughty:

Im sure he has and has made a mental not to step away from the edge of the stage when you are there

heheh:naughty:

Ha! It's not like I'm going to see him perform anytime soon :P Plus, even if I do (ha, wishful thinking) I'm not going to wear a t-shirt that says, "Hey Mika, it's Sou, I'm going to clutch onto your leg as if it's life!" Wait, wait...that doesn't sound half bad actually, HAHA :lmao:

if you hang onto one leg ill hang onto the other ok?.......:roftl:

Sounds great, but you'll have to check with Tia first. The deal was that I'd clutch onto his right leg and she'd clutch onto his left leg. I'm willing to share my clutching time :P lol

I can't believe I wrote that, seriously! LOL!

OH MYGOD!!!!:yikes:

MIKA really said that or are you just joking??

I feel so guilty for putting that thread up now :sorry: to MIKA and Martin.

I hope he doesn't try to avoid me big time at Leeds as here is the trouble maker :crybaby: because I really need a MIKA huggle-even more now!! xx

I'm actually not joking, but he clearly was joking with his comments :naughty::mf_rosetinted: When we spoke to him later he said that he loves reading the forum (and that he finds out so much he didn't know about himself LOL he said something like "Oh I have 3 ears? I never noticed" :roftl: ) Don't think you'll have to be afraid that he'd avoid you, he really seems to have a fantastic sense of humour :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I'm actually not joking, but he clearly was joking with his comments :naughty::mf_rosetinted: When we spoke to him later he said that he loves reading the forum (and that he finds out so much he didn't know about himself LOL he said something like "Oh I have 3 ears? I never noticed" :roftl: ) Don't think you'll have to be afraid that he'd avoid you, he really seems to have a fantastic sense of humour :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Oh thanks Kata didn't quite know whether to laugh or cry for a minute there. Suppose could be a good opening conversation "Oh Hi Mika I am the girl who couldn't quite get the you and Martin flirting thing?!!" LOL!

Now I only have the chest hair and back sack and crack waxing topics to be embarrased about!!xx

Oh thanks Kata didn't quite know whether to laugh or cry for a minute there. Suppose could be a good opening conversation "Oh Hi Mika I am the girl who couldn't quite get the you and Martin flirting thing?!!" LOL!

Now I only have the chest hair and back sack and crack waxing topics to be embarrased about!!xx

hehehe im sure there are much worse threads lurking around the forums :naughty:

sou yr hangin on one leg tia is hangin on the other so ill pull the mike stand so he falls on top of all three of us ok?.........does that sound abit kinky?!.....sorry just got image in my mind now!..:wub2: .....whoops sorry.....anyhoo is that ok then?...x:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ive seen Martin and Mik together and I really dont think that they are flirting or anything..jst good friends. Thy seem to really get each other in the music..they do have signals, i mean when mika wants MArtin to stop playing the gutare!! lool

And Martin seem quite funny and plays very well the guitare!!!!

Ive seen Martin and Mik together and I really dont think that they are flirting or anything..jst good friends. Thy seem to really get each other in the music..they do have signals, i mean when mika wants MArtin to stop playing the gutare!! lool

And Martin seem quite funny and plays very well the guitare!!!!

yeah they dont seem flirty they just get into the music, who cant?

OH MY GOD!! :roftl:

Do you have a vid of it???

nope I don't have a video of it, my camera can't record sound (or picture for that matter, can't see a thing on neither pictures nor videos :roftl: ) :boxed:

Hope someone else caught it :blink:

nope I don't have a video of it, my camera can't record sound (or picture for that matter, can't see a thing on neither pictures nor videos :roftl: ) :boxed:

Hope someone else caught it :blink:

Shasha didn't, unfourtunately...

:roftl: this is hilarious. I wish he'd post instead of just lurking.

Although Mika, you may want to be careful. I saw an interview with the singer from Barenaked Ladies and when fans gave a lukewarm review to an album he was crushed. He came to the realization that some places on the net were the domain of the fans and it was their place to express things that they'd never say to your face. It didn't mean they didn't love you, they were just speaking their mind and everyone is going to have their own perspective on various bodies of work.

BNL has a huge net presence and communicates directly with their fans, but I think they stay away from fan forums now.

Of course from what I've seen on this forum, these people worship you and wouldn't tolerate anything negative! I don't think we'll be seeing any lukewarm album reviews either. :wink2:

Now look what you've done, you actually made Mika move his piano so we can't accuse him of flirting with Martin on stage

It was SO brilliant, he said something like "I've done something naughty, I have read the fan club forum and I read that Martin and I are in love" and then he told that Martin is married and eh...then he sang Billy Brown

I like that he talks with "us" on the gigs.. :punk: That's funny :roftl:

:roftl: this is hilarious. I wish he'd post instead of just lurking.

Although Mika, you may want to be careful. I saw an interview with the singer from Barenaked Ladies and when fans gave a lukewarm review to an album he was crushed. He came to the realization that some places on the net were the domain of the fans and it was their place to express things that they'd never say to your face. It didn't mean they didn't love you, they were just speaking their mind and everyone is going to have their own perspective on various bodies of work.

BNL has a huge net presence and communicates directly with their fans, but I think they stay away from fan forums now.

Of course from what I've seen on this forum, these people worship you and wouldn't tolerate anything negative! I don't think we'll be seeing any lukewarm album reviews either. :wink2:

Yeah but WE are the ones he should be listening to. Anyone who speaks ill of him is a complete loonie! A psycho! Completely demented!

OH MYGOD!!!!:yikes:

MIKA really said that or are you just joking??

I feel so guilty for putting that thread up now :sorry: to MIKA and Martin.

I hope he doesn't try to avoid me big time at Leeds as here is the trouble maker :crybaby: because I really need a MIKA huggle-even more now!! xx

Well you weren't really promoting the idea of the two being together, you were saying that you didn't understand why people were saying it. You're not a trouble-maker, don't worry! :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl: I think I'm the trouble maker. I wasn't implying that they had anything going on and I'm not surprised that Martin is married.

Just that it's hard to imagine any straight man I've known being suggestive like Mika was on stage, even when it doesn't mean anything. In my experience straight men are all about attracting women, not being sexually ambiguous.

I think a lot of people in the Toronto audience noticed it, so maybe it was just a one-off thing.

Anyway he can go ahead and flirt with his guitarist. I thought it was fun :naughty: