single mom

BettyBoo

hi everyone yr prob gonna think shut up at the end of this,but anyway need to tell someone cos im goin2 explode otherwise. i had a baby last year to an abusive violent boyfriend who wouldnt let me go out, see my friends (lucky theyve hung around)....id been tryin to leave him for ages cos he used to physical and mentally abuse me, there wasnt a day go past i didnt have bruises or a black eye...but he always said he was sorry and stupid me took him back...he hated me listenin to music or havin fun when i was in a good mood he used to get very angry and you can prob guess wot happened next...long story short ive finally got away frm him with help from friends an family AND! listening to music again!...im beginning to become my old self again...its mikas music i heard first and it cheers me up so much, i play his album over an over as a sense of freedom and because i love it too!....would love to go see him live tried to get tickets loadsa times but failed if anyone out there ever gets an extra one i would pay double the cost to go....thank you for listening.....BettyBoo..x

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my mum was married to my dad and he was like that.You did a good thing getting away from him for you and your baby's sake cos he would have started on your baby too so good for you.As you can tell i know wot it's like my dad kicked me out of my mum (and i mean it too).It's gr8 u still have your mates around just rember u have us too.

Aww BettyBoo, I nearly cried reading your story! Of course we're not going to tell you to shut up! We're all lovely people here and we'll look after you :) Anytime you feel really happy or really sad, you can rely on everyone here to cheer you up! I'm glad you've got out and I hope things are starting to get better now :) Love and hugs, from Charlotte x

Bettyboo, the greatest of respect to you for doing the right thing, many people cannot find the strength to leave. I wish you fabulous new beginnings :) Music has helped me through many a traumatic time and Mika makes me feel great too! Hopefully you'll be able to get tickets soon :thumb_yello:

BettyBoo i`m so happy for you ! i told my husband sunday there that i didnt love him anymore & was only staying for the sake of my children his answer was to go to a family counselor but i laughed & told him he had hurt me too much over the years & that wouldnt help so he suggested we get a divorse so ive agreed . i now feel as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders but i still feel bad for the kids but life must go on !