Love Today Fan Video - Read

CazGirl

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikas prolly gunna mention this at his preformances!! Like he does with some of the other videos out there. Jealous!

OMG I HOPE HE DOES AND SOMEONE HAS TO VIDEO IT!!!! PLEEEEEAAAAASSEE!!! *is rather very excited and bounces off the walls*

and YOU'RE JEALOUS?!?!? Mika signed your boobies!!!!!

OMG I HOPE HE DOES AND SOMEONE HAS TO VIDEO IT!!!! PLEEEEEAAAAASSEE!!! *is rather very excited and bounces off the walls*

and YOU'RE JEALOUS?!?!? Mika signed your boobies!!!!!

Well it was my shirt but the boobie part of it =p

And I bet he doesn't talk about my boobs at his preformances!! Well, he might. Who knows! :naughty:

Ahh Mikas gunna love you and ask you to be in his next video most DEFF!

Well it was my shirt but the boobie part of it =p

And I bet he doesn't talk about my boobs at his preformances!! Well, he might. Who knows! :naughty:

Ahh Mikas gunna love you and ask you to be in his next video most DEFF!

hahaha how we wish!!! ....quite desperately. LOL! God that would be awesome. MIKA get in touch :wink2: haha!

well...he does read the forums..was worth a try!!

awww good ol' english countryside that isn't infected with pollution yet :thumb_yello:

When you're big and famous cause you've starred in all of Mikas new music videos, remember ThatPinkSock!

Do you live near the countryside? Very pretty!!!

When you're big and famous cause you've starred in all of Mikas new music videos, remember ThatPinkSock!

Do you live near the countryside? Very pretty!!!

haha getting our hopes up a tad too much lol!!

erm i dont live near the countryside, i live on a chavvy island in the county of essex, south-east england. im at my mates house at the moment all the way up in cambridgeshire (in the north) and yh, the scenery here is quite pretty ^_^

haha getting our hopes up a tad too much lol!!

erm i dont live near the countryside, i live on a chavvy island in the county of essex, south-east england. im at my mates house at the moment all the way up in cambridgeshire (in the north) and yh, the scenery here is quite pretty ^_^

Great place to bring Mika on a date!!

Sorry I live in a world of delusions <3 And I LOVE IT!

Great place to bring Mika on a date!!

Sorry I live in a world of delusions <3 And I LOVE IT!

lol we all do, dont worry!!! the moment i stop talking im daydreaming :blush-anim-cl: even when im in a conversation my mind always seems to wander. seriously, my brain will be the death of me. i daydream so much i'll end up paranoid then die from insanity :bleh:

lol we all do, dont worry!!! the moment i stop talking im daydreaming :blush-anim-cl: even when im in a conversation my mind always seems to wander. seriously, my brain will be the death of me. i daydream so much i'll end up paranoid then die from insanity :bleh:

I went to a David Sedaris (he's a famous author) reading last night and when i got home my mom asked what happened and I went right into talking about my day with Mika a week ago. Shes like "You need help."

awww good ol' english countryside that isn't infected with pollution yet :thumb_yello:

Very pretty! Fits with the "Love Today"! :thumb_yello:

I want to make a vid outside too... :blink:

I went to a David Sedaris (he's a famous author) reading last night and when i got home my mom asked what happened and I went right into talking about my day with Mika a week ago. Shes like "You need help."

lmao!!! i'd prolly do the same thing tho :wub2:

and yeah, to the person below you, i thought a field would be great to do it in because the endless landscape represents our endless love for Mika :wub2: haha (enter media skills)

but to get to that field.....

we had to jump over a fence (and i'm only 5" so it took fookin ages), had to jump over ditches (along with coats, bags and a tripod) and battled thorns.

so mika better appreciate this lmfao!!

and yeah, to the person below you, i thought a field would be great to do it in because the endless landscape represents our endless love for Mika :wub2: haha (enter media skills)

Omg Mika symbolism!!! There should be classes offered around the world that teaches us Mika symbolism, the meaning for every song, and one that just shows slide shows of Mika's beautifulness.

Omg Mika symbolism!!! There should be classes offered around the world that teaches us Mika symbolism, the meaning for every song, and one that just shows slide shows of Mika's beautifulness.

I'd like to take the last class please :thumb_yello:

You just got hit on! On the Mika forums! WOAH!! So coool!! :trumpet:

lol two people have called me pretty in this thread - which i find very complimentary - but they were both girls and i dont swing that way LOL. sorry ladies! Mika only :D <3