Love Today Fan Video - Read

CazGirl

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all! Char here ^__^ *boy in th video hehe* am soo glad u all liked it =]]] it wud b SOO kewl if Mika saw it!!!:o:O:O

WOO!!!

Mika Luff <3

Char<3

Hi Char!

Welcome among us!

The vid was cool!! ^_^

welcome to the fanclub charlie lol its REEEAAAALLY addictive!!

By the way, anyone remember who organised this? and if anyone does, can someone pm me their email address so i can send it to them? thankies :D x x x

anyone remember who organised this? and if anyone does, can someone pm me their email address so i can send it to them? thankies :D x x x

It's EnFa!!

You can see the original thread in the Front Page News!! :)

:doh: very funny! You seemed to have alot of fun doing this!

Yep, as Knight Satu of Satuness said, I'm the one organizing it :wink2:

By the way, I'm going to find out how to put the video together, when the different things shall happen or so... If anyone would help me, please PM me..

:doh: very funny! You seemed to have alot of fun doing this!

Yep, as Knight Satu of Satuness said, I'm the one organizing it :wink2:

By the way, I'm going to find out how to put the video together, when the different things shall happen or so... If anyone would help me, please PM me..

eya hunni =] ill gladly help if u need sum =]]] i hart video editing ^-^ i didz th editin 4 our vid =D

Luffage! :naughty:

Char<3

XxXx

Just saw this now... I LOVED it!!! I was laughing so hard when you did the story too (Carolina). :biggrin2:

Welcome PinkStylist!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

haha was awsome, was caz's idea 2 do that part =]]] was very particular about how it was goin 2 b filmed, troo mika fan or wut? ;D

xx :biggrin2:

omg yayness more AMAZING comments on the video! And we did the carolina bit first and it was fookin freezing, especially in that dress!!! and i was very particular on that part because i knew EXACTLY what i wanted in my head :D im very picky you see :D

And Charlie, if you could send the email to EnFa, that would be fabulous :D (i'm home now guys)

and editing isn't really hard. well, its frustrating when lip syncs arent...well...in sync. haha. sorry. but it's not difficult. just drag the clip into windows movie and shorten it and schtuff. its easy to get the hang of it :)

omg yayness more AMAZING comments on the video! And we did the carolina bit first and it was fookin freezing, especially in that dress!!! and i was very particular on that part because i knew EXACTLY what i wanted in my head :D im very picky you see :D

And Charlie, if you could send the email to EnFa, that would be fabulous :D (i'm home now guys)

and editing isn't really hard. well, its frustrating when lip syncs arent...well...in sync. haha. sorry. but it's not difficult. just drag the clip into windows movie and shorten it and schtuff. its easy to get the hang of it :)

Wow! you're quite the video-making pro!

When are you starting your next project ;)

heywo ^^ ermmm send it 2 enfa? but th vids like 40mb ;o hmmm

MESSAGE 2 EnFa!! lol, want me 2 WINZIP it n send it 2 yas in an email pet? O_o :cool:

Luffage!

Char<3

XxXx

Btw I forgot to add, I liked the double kick a la Mika:roftl:

true Mika fan:thumb_yello: :roftl:

haha ofcourse :D I forgot to add the bit when he does "wait until ur mama and ur papa's gone" in the second chorus and im annoyed cuz when he does it, its FABULOUS lol but oh well! i like our vid just the way it is :D

and ermmm when are we starting our next project? gawd knows! depends when we see each other again :S but nice to know we have fans of our own! woop woop!

ooo i hav like, th unfinished GRACE KELLY vid mwahahaha ;D dare i try 2 finish editin it? xx:naughty:

no LOL because there's not enough clips!! we only did a few!! Love Today was far more important :D

but we only did the moving feet thing (you know when mika has his feet on the table and they do a dance?) and some of my random jumpy up and downy dancing and me mouthing some of the girl's speeches! We didn't even do the beginning bit and...well basically we just didnt do enough XD

i'm VERY tempted to do Lollipop though next time we see eachother!!

and thankyou once again to everyone who loves the vid ^_^ and i have a new blog on myspace about the video ^_^