Love Today Fan Video - Read

CazGirl

It wasn't the editing i had trouble with, it's the.. composition.. :thumb_yello: I'll make a thread about what I mean tomorrow.. *I'd wish I had friends i could make my video with* Haha! You seemed to have so much FUN doing it :roftl:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't the editing i had trouble with, it's the.. composition.. :thumb_yello: I'll make a thread about what I mean tomorrow.. *I'd wish I had friends i could make my video with* Haha! You seemed to have som much doing it :roftl:

so much FUN? Yeah you bet we did! We had an awesome time making it. Bloody knackered afterwards though LOL! and we had to jump over ditches and climb over a fence on the way back too >.<

so much FUN? Yeah you bet we did! We had an awesome time making it. Bloody knackered afterwards though LOL! and we had to jump over ditches and climb over a fence on the way back too >.<

had a fabby time doin it ! n yesh we were KNACKERED!!!! n i broke my tamagotchi necklace jumpin ova zee fence =[[[[ -cries- :crybaby:

had a fabby time doin it ! n yesh we were KNACKERED!!!! n i broke my tamagotchi necklace jumpin ova zee fence =[[[[ -cries- :crybaby:

oh yeah LOL and you were playing with it half way thru the vid XD its actually even in the video...and you look at the cam and ur like "OH ITS RECORDING!" XD

*FUN*

Well, let's hope nobody saw you guys doing this.. :roftl: They'd probably shoot you or something :shocked:

lmao! well there was a football (for you americans, "soccer") pitch opposite us and there was no-one there...but then when we finished we turned around and there were a couple of guys on the pitch, we were like "oh God" lol!

bah, it's just football players .. *Let's not pay regard to the americans*

..Yup yup! Sad to hear about the tamagotchi tho :thumb_yello:

i no!!! is ok tho, i kept her warm in my pocket 4 most of th vid ^-^ my poor necklace didnt survice tho =[[[ </3

^- i askied ;o,

EnnnnFaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - wutchoo want me 2 do ;O

Luffage! ^-^

:naughty:

I have no idea what "Luffage!" is :roftl: But you could just send me the vid, that's OK with me :naughty::thumb_yello:

lol luffage is a word charlie and I use ALLLL the time. Started from the word love --> luff. and I like putting the word "age" afterwards for some bizarre reason so "luffage" came about :D

Kinda reminded me of the word "suitcase".. Haha, sorry :roftl::naughty:

OUR FAN VIDEO IS GETTING AROUND :D

Not only do we have NINE amazing comments on youtube, we have the video favourited SEVEN times, and 238 VIEWS.

NOT ONLY THAT

I walked straight into work, and the first thing I heard was "EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY" and it was my mate Dave singing and dancing, blatently imitating our video. Now everyone at work knows about it! ^_^

Woo! I am so happy right now ^_^ had no idea the video would be such a hit, but am so glad it is!

Not only do we have NINE amazing comments on youtube, we have the video favourited SEVEN times, and 238 VIEWS.

NOT ONLY THAT

I walked straight into work, and the first thing I heard was "EVERYBODY'S GONNA LOVE TODAY" and it was my mate Dave singing and dancing, blatently imitating our video. Now everyone at work knows about it! ^_^

Woo! I am so happy right now ^_^ had no idea the video would be such a hit, but am so glad it is!

:naughty: -glee!-

NOT ONLY THAT

You're moving up to the BIG times!! Have an LA agent yet? ;)