Love Today Fan Video - Read

CazGirl

I soooo enjoyed watching your video-it's amazing!:lmao: Must have taken you a while to make it and edit it! I'm really impressed! I once did a very crazy Crazy Frog (!!!) video with a friend but that's just too embarrassing to post anywhere...:lol3: Please don't think that I actually liked that crazy frog thing:roftl:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I soooo enjoyed watching your video-it's amazing!:lmao: Must have taken you a while to make it and edit it! I'm really impressed! I once did a very crazy Crazy Frog (!!!) video with a friend but that's just too embarrassing to post anywhere...:lol3: Please don't think that I actually liked that crazy frog thing:roftl:

haha aww glad u liked it hun =]]]]]]]]]] :blush-anim-cl:

wow you guys your vid is soooooooo cool !!! I'm so impressed right now !!! And so intimidated cause my camera works like crap and I'm alone to do my vid and I don't know how to edit and stuff soooo it's just gonna be me dancing around like a loon for 4 minutes...

wow you guys your vid is soooooooo cool !!! I'm so impressed right now !!! And so intimidated cause my camera works like crap and I'm alone to do my vid and I don't know how to edit and stuff soooo it's just gonna be me dancing around like a loon for 4 minutes...

LMAO! We danced like loons too! And I'm sooooo happy you like it! I'm so happy everyone likes it!! woop woop! *parties*

U bet I liked it!:thumb_yello: By the way welcome on the forum...I've seen that you've just joined and changed your hair color as well!:welcomeani:

woot ^_^ thnx =D havbin here for only a few days n im already addicted ;DDDD!

n nah mah hairs still blonde, i change it every few weeks tho mwahahaha ;D (pink, green, red, black -FABULOUS)

:naughty:

actually i think i know whats coming...cant say im looking forward to it...actually im quite scared...

haha aww!! dont b!! it turned out really well achilly :o its almost done uploading now, 2 minutes n ill post th link in a new thread <3 :naughty:

haha aww!! dont b!! it turned out really well achilly :o its almost done uploading now, 2 minutes n ill post th link in a new thread <3 :naughty:

oh lord....*cringe*

lemme guess...you filled in the gaps with animation? :naughty:

oh lord....*cringe*

lemme guess...you filled in the gaps with animation? :naughty:

nope!! mwahaha, no animation ;DDD like 2 keep it like our first ;)

;D i just recorded sum of th missin parts, u'll seee ;) u wanna see b4 i post hun? x

• 3 months later...
Damn you Caz! Were I just the "person who is organizing it"? :tears::no:

lol EnFa you know this was ages ago :D *hugs*

Charlie and I wanted to do a video for ourselves as well as you, you know that :)

Besides, you're a great organiser! :)

lol EnFa you know this was ages ago :D *hugs*

Charlie and I wanted to do a video for ourselves as well as you, you know that :)

Besides, you're a great organiser! :)

Yeah, but it seems like yesterday :naughty:

I am great :cheerful_h4h: