Ciao! Mika on italian radio :)

paula.pop

Hi!

I just got back from Italy and it was awesome! guess what-I went to a shop to buy some Limoncello which is a liqueur:wink2: and what were they playing on the radio? Grace Kelly of course! I immediately thought about you guys and that I will write it here :)

Anyway,I had a fab holidays but it's great to be back and get all the Mika news!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika all over the world - that's how it should be xD Few days ago I went shopping with my mother and in the radio of course - Relax. I tried so hard to focus my attention on shopping, but I couldn't, don't know why. Can somebody explain that? :)

last week i was walking in the street in the middle of Milano and near a shop which it was playing Lollipop! the cashier was singing while looking out the street: i looked at her and started to sing it too! Mikaddiction!!:roftl:

Hi!

I just got back from Italy and it was awesome! guess what-I went to a shop to buy some Limoncello which is a liqueur:wink2: and what were they playing on the radio? Grace Kelly of course! I immediately thought about you guys and that I will write it here :)

Anyway,I had a fab holidays but it's great to be back and get all the Mika news!

Cool where did you visit?

Actually I hear a lot of Mika on the radio these days! Actually, I hear a lot of him everywhere! I had a great moment the other day: I went into the kitchen to have breakfast, still sleepy and bumping against the walls, thinking to myself (or maybe out loud? Don't remember) that seeing Grace Kelly on tv would really wake me up...well, turned MTV on, and there it was! It made my day:thumb_yello:

Cool where did you visit?

Actually I hear a lot of Mika on the radio these days! Actually, I hear a lot of him everywhere! I had a great moment the other day: I went into the kitchen to have breakfast, still sleepy and bumping against the walls, thinking to myself (or maybe out loud? Don't remember) that seeing Grace Kelly on tv would really wake me up...well, turned MTV on, and there it was! It made my day:thumb_yello:

lucky you,I never hear Mika on the radio nor see his video on Mtv.

I guess it's because I rarely watch Mtv but I listen to the radio all day!!!!:shocked:

Hi!

Mika now is everywhere in Italy :thumb_yello:

lucky you,I never hear Mika on the radio nor see his video on Mtv.

I guess it's because I rarely watch Mtv but I listen to the radio all day!!!!:shocked:

Strange! I even saw a Mika advertisement on my messenger window while I was chatting! It said something like "Mika è il fenomeno musicale del momento! Scarica Grace Kelly!" (Mika is the musical phenomenon of the moment! Download Grace K!)!!

Strange! I even saw a Mika advertisement on my messenger window while I was chatting! It said something like "Mika è il fenomeno musicale del momento! Scarica Grace Kelly!" (Mika is the musical phenomenon of the moment! Download Grace K!)!!

I saw the advertisment on Msn too..but the last time I heard Mika on the radio it was a month ago.

I think that Radio Capital doesn't like Mika very much...

i never listen to the radio now to think of it i don`t even own 1 :shocked: well i was in the dentist yesterday getting a filing & grace kelly was playing on the radio there but the drill was drowning most of the song out i felt like grapping the drill out her hand & saying have some repect for mika :punk: but i didnt :(

yesterday, i was at the station waiting for my friend who was late before to get the train, I went to a little shop to buy a magazine and on the radio what did I heard? relax! I was happy for the rest of the day!