Separation Anxiety from Mika

ThatPinkSock

Did anybody else have this after seeing him?

Or even when you're seperated from his music/videos.

Cause after I saw him at Gramercy/Met him at borders I just missed him SOOO much to a point of insanity! Am I crazy? Maybe =]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ThatPinkSock (love your name): You are definitely not crazy. I completely understand what you are going through, as I have been through it myself... not with Mika... but other people I love. After seeing someone live, you realise just how real they actually are. It's so incredible, and you just never want to lose that feeling of happiness at being in their presence.

Eventually the aching goes away as time passes... but there are always moments when you long for those experiences and feelings again. Memories last forever.

Aussie :insane:

Thanks for the emotional support, guys!! <33333

Actually.. I had it the worst the couple minutes after I met him at the Borders signing. I was HYSTERICAL! But then again, I cried on the line to see him at the Gramercy cause they opened the doors and I heard him rehearsing. I thought the Mika forums would be a good place to share this =p

i definitly know what u mean about the separation.

two days ago, i was late to school....literally walked in 10minutes late, even tho i was at school on time, because i sat in my car for about three Mika song's worth of time. I couldnt stop listening. (sad much? lol). Then all day i had mika withdrawal.

i cant go anywhere without my Mika CD! (crazy much? lol). Tonight me & jules1221 went to starbucks for coffee & cake & we didnt stay there, we just took our food & drinks back to my car & played the CD over & over & chatted about Mika & all that good stuff. I cant help the Mika-fanatic in me lol.

I cant help the Mika-fanatic in me lol.

GOSH I feel you there! I sometimes express my Mika anxiety through tears so it kinda freaks my parents out lol. My friends are kinda Mika obsexed so they know where I'm comign from but my 'rents think I'm insane! Usually I just say "I need a Mika moment." and run into my room to put the music on =p

I like how the advertised links under my first post are for 'depression help' and whatnot. I'M NOT CRAZY!!

Thanks for the emotional support, guys!! <33333

Actually.. I had it the worst the couple minutes after I met him at the Borders signing. I was HYSTERICAL! But then again, I cried on the line to see him at the Gramercy cause they opened the doors and I heard him rehearsing. I thought the Mika forums would be a good place to share this =p

The second I walked away from Mika I burst into tears!! There is just something so amazing to be in his presence..

The second I walked away from Mika I burst into tears!! There is just something so amazing to be in his presence..

I thought I was the only one with the hysterical-ness <3

It sucks cause at the Borders thing we met his sister, the one that does his artwork, and she might have seen me completely drenched in tears. Ahhh thatd suck.

Did anybody else have this after seeing him?

Or even when you're seperated from his music/videos.

Cause after I saw him at Gramercy/Met him at borders I just missed him SOOO much to a point of insanity! Am I crazy? Maybe =]

...Me after music and video.

And I'm fear more and more when I'll see him live :)

Girls, you are scaring me, I looked forward to meeting him, but now I'm in doubt. I don't want to go insane after ...:shocked:

Just kidding, I still look forward to it.... :blush-anim-cl:

Omg dont let us scare you! Meeting Mika was the BEST thing in the world <3 Just make sure you take lots of pics in case you have a Mika blackout.

I thought I was the only one with the hysterical-ness <3

It sucks cause at the Borders thing we met his sister, the one that does his artwork, and she might have seen me completely drenched in tears. Ahhh thatd suck.

uh yes ive been suffering severly, im getting over it but its taken a week

uh yes ive been suffering severly, im getting over it but its taken a week

I'm happy I took lotsa videos and pics to help remember my Mika day! And I'm happy I carry my ipod where ever I go!! The things we Mika fans go through.

it's pure torture going to school everyday and now being able to be completely surrounded by his music. you have no idea how many times i've gotten in trouble for sneakily listening to my iPod during class, or caught on the fan club in computer class, or my cell phone going off with my Grace Kelly ringtone, or just everyone getting mad at me for singing Lollipop NON STOP all day and being really annoying!!!!

Yes, everyday. lol.

But luckily I have no school today and can listen and watch Mika for as long as I want.

Mutual feelings here! But for me, my parents and my friends don't understand the greatness for Mika that I feel, so when I talk about it, I just sound insane! :(

Yeah. Same here. I'm sure my friends and family think I'm weird....but he's just so awsome! I can't hide feelings on how awsome he is, ya know? :naughty:

This is absolute torture! I have LICM but I can't listen to it!

Ok, I explain...

I bought the British version of Mika's album from a Finnish record shop. They sent me wrong version, which doesn't include Ring Ring. I sooo much wanted to have the British version and sent them an email. They promised they will get a new lot within a week and will send me the right CD... Three days ago I sent another email and asked if I will have to send the wrong CD back to them. I haven't received the reply from them yet, and now I don't know if I'm allowed to keep the CD and remove the songs to my MP3 player or not! :thumbdown: This is so wrong! :tears:

This is absolute torture! I have LICM but I can't listen to it!

Ok, I explain...

I bought the British version of Mika's album from a Finnish record shop. They sent me wrong version, which doesn't include Ring Ring. I sooo much wanted to have the British version and sent them an email. They promised they will get a new lot within a week and will send me the right CD... Three days ago I sent another email and asked if I will have to send the wrong CD back to them. I haven't received the reply from them yet, and now I don't know if I'm allowed to keep the CD and remove the songs to my MP3 player or not! :thumbdown: This is so wrong! :tears:

Thats only the most tragic thing I've heard all day. I'm SO sorry!!!! At least theres myspace and youtube to feed some of your cravings, right?