Separation Anxiety from Mika

ThatPinkSock

yeah today i decided not to bring my ipod and i was trying to entertain myself by singing his songs in my head. it worked until i got distracted! lol

Sometimes its hard to entertain yourself Mika style without his actual songs playing. In school I find myself writting his lyrics out =p

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes its hard to entertain yourself Mika style without his actual songs playing. In school I find myself writting his lyrics out =p

Haha I do the exact same. Just today in pre-calc I wrote out several of his songs to entertain myself during the test we were taking XD

Haha I do the exact same. Just today in pre-calc I wrote out several of his songs to entertain myself during the test we were taking XD

Tests are BORING! And pre-calc is horrible <3Mika would want us to have fun in school! And I have fun by whispering to my friends "Psst! Mikas hawt."

boo back to school soon, i wont be able to talk about mika all day, well i will but not everyone i talk to iin school likes him, plus their all sick of hearing me, i was really bad around the time of the concert

I don't have fun whispering such comments because my friends either ignore me or they make snide comments about Mika which I simply will not tolerate. So, I sing to myself and play with Yero

Ugh, pre-calc is from the devil. As is school in general. This year was horrendous and I couldn't be happier that we only have 8 weeks left! XD woo! 40 days and I'm free and a senior! Just one more school year and then London, here I come! ^_^

I don't have fun whispering such comments because my friends either ignore me or they make snide comments about Mika which I simply will not tolerate. So, I sing to myself and play with Yero

Ugh, pre-calc is from the devil. As is school in general. This year was horrendous and I couldn't be happier that we only have 8 weeks left! XD woo! 40 days and I'm free and a senior! Just one more school year and then London, here I come! ^_^

You're going to london!!? Omg can I hide in your suitcase? I'm going to uhh Pennsylvania? College <\\3

You're going to london!!? Omg can I hide in your suitcase? I'm going to uhh Pennsylvania? College <\\3

Yeah! ^_^ London University, baby! :mf_lustslow:

Hahaha Thats about a dozen people I've got to stuff into one suitcase >_< :roftl:

sweetheart, if I see Mika in london, I hate to say it but I doubt my mind will be on the forum haha I doubt I will be in my proper mind at all!

You should probably have a few practice runs with a cardboard Mika. Ya know, practice not raping him... not drooling.. keeping your clothes on. Stuff like that =]

You should probably have a few practice runs with a cardboard Mika. Ya know, practice not raping him... not drooling.. keeping your clothes on. Stuff like that =]

haha I will definitely get started on that XD

:shocked: You actually do your homework!? :shocked: *feels nauseated*

Well I do it... ish. I had this huge novel to read so tomorrow I have to read it's summary on sparknotes and watch the movie! So much work! lol I killed myself with AP classes. If I had known these forums would consume me I woulddah lightened the workload!

It's 12:42 and I have more HW then I can do it 3 days and school starts on wednesday. THIS is not normal!

Well I have school tomorrow and I'm still on here. :shocked: I really think I need to go to bed...

Actually, our time zone has been switched so that we're on Eastern time all year so it's 1:00 right and I'm still on here. I DEFINITELY need to go to bed, lol.

Nahhh Mika talk relieves stress. Isnt that whats really important for school?

Actually, our time zone has been switched so that we're on Eastern time all year so it's 1:00 right and I'm still on here. I DEFINITELY need to go to bed, lol.

oh thats weird, so yeah haha maybe you should