Separation Anxiety from Mika

ThatPinkSock

I had magnet classes all this year and then I saw the light and realized the futility and depressingness of it all and so I blew of the nonsense such as homework =P I don't recommend it, though. It was a decision based on much consideration of the educational system and the values misplaced on grades rather than aptitude.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course. To think one of my teachers today told me that I had an unhealthy obsession with Mika, I think it is a very healthy obsession. He just doesn't get Mika.

Sometimes I feel like no one gets Mika. ( 'cept my obsexed friends ) Like the adults in my life don't understand!!

This is absolute torture! I have LICM but I can't listen to it!

Ok, I explain...

I bought the British version of Mika's album from a Finnish record shop. They sent me wrong version, which doesn't include Ring Ring. I sooo much wanted to have the British version and sent them an email. They promised they will get a new lot within a week and will send me the right CD... Three days ago I sent another email and asked if I will have to send the wrong CD back to them. I haven't received the reply from them yet, and now I don't know if I'm allowed to keep the CD and remove the songs to my MP3 player or not! :thumbdown: This is so wrong! :tears:

And I bought the wrong record from the Finnish internet shop. Then I bought this version, where is Ring Ring, from http://www.amazon.co.uk. And then I heard about Erase, which is only on American and Canadian version of LICM, and so I had to buy it from http://www.amazon.com. So, I have 3 record now! But it's ok, 'cause at the end, Mika gets the money.

And I bought the wrong record from the Finnish internet shop. Then I bought this version, where is Ring Ring, from http://www.amazon.co.uk. And then I heard about Erase, which is only on American and Canadian version of LICM, and so I had to buy it from http://www.amazon.com. So, I have 3 record now! But it's ok, 'cause at the end, Mika gets the money.

Mika support <3 I heard his parents are loaded but still! He needs us =]

Well, his parents may be loaded but they also have five children. Thats not cheap for anyone, especially considering how well they provide for them. You have to remember, they have at least one more child in Mika's brother to put through schooling which is damned expensive, and they may have two with Mika's youngest sister. They're no doubt going to provide for the other children as much as they did for the first three. Also, his family travels with him to many if not every place he goes and thats costs them money as well. I doubt they are really lacking much but they do put their wealth to use ^_^ And beyond all that, Mika is a big boy. he may very well be taking care of his finances without help from them (though it would no doubt be there if he ever needed it)

Plus, more albums bought the better! And Mika could be filthy stinkin rich and I'd run to the store to buy a fifth copy (as I currently have three of the same version and hopefully the proper bestbuy version on its way) to give him the patronage he so greatly deserves =D

They don't accept Visa Electron as a payment method on Amazon.com, do they? I don't have a credit card... But I'm thinking that maybe I should buy the American version on eBay. :naughty:

I mailed my "wrong" LICM today... :thumbdown: Hopefully I will get the British version soon!

Well, his parents may be loaded but they also have five children. Thats not cheap for anyone, especially considering how well they provide for them. You have to remember, they have at least one more child in Mika's brother to put through schooling which is damned expensive, and they may have two with Mika's youngest sister. They're no doubt going to provide for the other children as much as they did for the first three. Also, his family travels with him to many if not every place he goes and thats costs them money as well. I doubt they are really lacking much but they do put their wealth to use ^_^ And beyond all that, Mika is a big boy. he may very well be taking care of his finances without help from them (though it would no doubt be there if he ever needed it)

Plus, more albums bought the better! And Mika could be filthy stinkin rich and I'd run to the store to buy a fifth copy (as I currently have three of the same version and hopefully the proper bestbuy version on its way) to give him the patronage he so greatly deserves =D

true dont i know school is expensive, im looking at colleges at theyre like 40,000 a year and thats pricey and im glad im not the only person who bought more than one mika cd, i bought it the day it came out then i sent my friend with money to the cd signing so she could get me another one and have it signed

They don't accept Visa Electron as a payment method on Amazon.com, do they? I don't have a credit card... But I'm thinking that maybe I should buy the American version on eBay. :naughty:

I mailed my "wrong" LICM today... :thumbdown: Hopefully I will get the British version soon!

I can buy you this American version, if you're interested. :biggrin2: We both leave in Finland, and... I'll do anything for Mika.

Did anybody else have this after seeing him?

i'll tell you tomorrow:wink2: even though i already know the answer!

but i feel so empty when i can't hear the album..it's anxiety yes!:shocked:

I'm a Post Mika Depressive too. I went at le trabendo in paris last wednesday and hu, now I can't help thinking about him and his musicians. It's driving me crazy >_<. Everywhere I go I see little MIKAs or lebanese stores and everything becomes shiny and new *.* ! Please make me forget him just for one day v_v. I can't concentrate anymore...

• 3 weeks later...
i miss him so much, leaving the bookstore was hard...its been almost 2 months now:blush-anim-cl:

My friends and I, after I stopped crying, ran back into the store to get one more glance before we left with heavy hearts. *sigh* Do you think he'll come out after his NY show to sign things??:biggrin2: