33 EnFa

34 AshleyMiranda

35 Mirtilla

36 Shontih

37 Dangerous Kat

38 Findingmywords

39 Emy

our statement

We believe in all things grazy, nothing shall remain sane, we are the truely Grazy Mob, we are driven by this magic potion found in 'Mika music' and 'Mika gigs' to act in a totally grazy fashion leaving all normal rationing behind..we graze from graziness...

our song;

We're grazy little Mika-mites,

as grazy as can be!

We can't deny our grazy-ness,

through every day we flee

We all enjoy our grazy-ness,

We are by far the graziest,

AS GRAZY AS CAN

the list of our lingo so far:

grazy

mikangel

mikangry

mikastic

blabbering

perzactly

wabbahubby

mikasm

mikafabby

grazymazy

bracesmania

bosoming

Blabbering

vernacular.

bopolopogousness

bounche

mikagasm

blabby

aussie

bubbleicious

boozle

snazztacular:

mooktack

boogyhummy

hubbybabby

obsexed

mikanized

brainwashes

mikabonzarmate

mikagasm

mikangel

mikangry

mikastic

blabbering

perzactly

wabbahubby

mikasm

mikafabby

grazymazy

bracesmania

bosoming

Blabbering

vernacular.

bopolopogousness

bounche

whompus

whowzers

bosoming

wumbo

bosoming colio

bosoming snazztacular

whoopsies

our rules :We are a happy bunch , we graze from simple rules:

1 always be grazy,

2 if you feel the graziness slipping, go at once and re-graze in the grazing fields

3 you can chat about anything here as long as it is grazy

4 welcome and convert all newbies

5 you must use at least 5 grazy words in every conversation you have from the grazy dictionary

:serenade::partytime2::groupwave::yay::harp:

Love the rules, Steph! They are bosoming snazztacular, dear! It is perzactly what the group needs! Its a bit hard to use five of our words every time, though. But as this thread and group is so bosoming mikastic, I'll sure as heck try! Ermm... alright, i can't think. Blabbering on the body hair thread is almost certain to lead to a mikagasm B] Haha, thats five, right?

:shocked: Ok I would use the Mika words if I knew there meanings... is it possible for someone to post all the meanings of the new grazy lingo? :)

the beuty of these words is that you can give them the meaning you want, for eample you can call someone wabbahubby meaning they are very cuddly or so, use th words whichever way you want! you need to include 5

Okay I'll give it a go...

Mika's pics have the ability to give people mikagasms and may I say that it is perzactly snazztacular, darling! :roftl: His gorgeous face leaves us in heaps of blabbering bosoming obsexed fans whilst singing Lollipop at the top of our lungs!

Wowza that was six! I rock. :punk::roftl:

Bosoming brilliant, girls! You're coming along snazztacularly! This thread is Mikastic ^_^ Haha I think all of our posts will now just be blabbering about nonsense, trying to use our lingo. I'll no doubt become obsexed with our vernacular.

Okay I'm posting bopolopogousness here from the Tee Total Thread!

Oooh, fantabulous word! If that won't cause a Mikagasm, I don't know what will (okay, I do but I don't want to make the mods mikangry) As snazztacular as it is, its going to be a bosom to remember! O_o I'll give it my all, though, just because its so mikastic.

if you think you think you've got what it takes to be grazy, to be funny or mad, admit it here so who is ,grazy, here apart from me???

Okay, okay!!! Geez. I admit it it okay? lol.

I am totaly obsexed with Mika. He snazztacular fashion sense is soo mikafabby that I'm blabbering about nothing.

I wish I were as Mikastic as him.

Wow....that was hard. I need to get used to this. lol.

Well, anyway...count me in. :naughty:

Okay, okay!!! Geez. I admit it it okay? lol.

I am totaly obsexed with Mika. He snazztacular fashion sense is soo mikafabby that I'm blabbering about nothing.

I wish I were as Mikastic as him.

Wow....that was hard. I need to get used to this. lol.

Well, anyway...count me in. :naughty:

done it, welcome to the Grazy Mob

I've added you on the list

well done, go grazing...

It's quite a funny story, so sit around the fire and listen to my tale...:roftl:

Back in fifth grade my best friend John and I were in math class and doing work on geometry or something, and we were working as partners. So he went to write down "rhombus" but it came out as whompus, and we just flipped out laughing so hard! And the name has always stuck.

It's quite a funny story, so sit around the fire and listen to my tale...:roftl:

Back in fifth grade my best friend John and I were in math class and doing work on geometry or something, and we were working as partners. So he went to write down "rhombus" but it came out as whompus, and we just flipped out laughing so hard! And the name has always stuck.

:roftl: That's bosoming brill! ^_^:thumb_yello:

Haha thats kind how bosoming came to be. My bestie Mika buddy, Becky, and I were just chatting and I called her my bosom buddy, having always been partial to the phrase. Now when I say that, most people look at me as if I'm mad (and I am but they don't have to know they're right :naughty: ). Well, being very much my kindred spirit, she thought it was snazztacular (another of our creations). Then, the next thing we knew, "bosom" was coming out in place of expletives. Like when I dropped my cell in my pasta, without thinking I shouted "Ahh!! Bosom!!" and other such situations happened with her. Well, we loved it and the reaction it got from many people and so "bosom" became our word ^_^

Ha! :roftl:

That word reminds me of when Patrick (From Spongebob. lol.) said Wumbo.

I wumbo, you wumbo. Wumbology! The study of Wumbo. XD

Yup.

Wumbo would make a good grazy word, but...I don't know.....

By the way, wumbo means to make big.

:roftl: That's bosoming brill! ^_^:thumb_yello:

Haha thats kind how bosoming came to be. My bestie Mika buddy, Becky, and I were just chatting and I called her my bosom buddy, having always been partial to the phrase. Now when I say that, most people look at me as if I'm mad (and I am but they don't have to know they're right :naughty: ). Well, being very much my kindred spirit, she thought it was snazztacular (another of our creations). Then, the next thing we knew, "bosom" was coming out in place of expletives. Like when I dropped my cell in my pasta, without thinking I shouted "Ahh!! Bosom!!" and other such situations happened with her. Well, we loved it and the reaction it got from many people and so "bosom" became our word ^_^

Haha that reminds me of when John told me that I am his bosom friend, and I hesitated and said, "But I thought we were breast friends?" :lmao:

Yeah, we're immature, but hey!