Either...or

hotdlp

I was thinking would I rather be at the back of a Mika concert (u no can hardly see him performing) but then get a chance to meet him after, oorr stay at the front row throughout the whole concert but not get to meet him?

I haven't made up my mind yet, but what would u do?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was at his concert and i was in the front row, and he reached into the audience and touched my hand and it was freakin awesome so i think i would say that, meeting him would be great but i would rather see him perfom upclose than have him sign something for 2 seconds

I was thinking would I rather be at the back of a Mika concert (u no can hardly see him performing) but then get a chance to meet him after, oorr stay at the front row throughout the whole concert but not get to meet him?

Going the way it's going, i guess people will hardly get to see him at the end anymore...

But i would say where you were is not really important, cause everybody won't wait for him at the end of the concert ! You just have to find the right door :wink2: I was 2nd row, and i was the first to get a sign. We were 700 at the concert and we were about 40-50 to wait at the end... And he doesn't get out just after ! You'll have to wait minimum 30 minutes (we were lucky), more likely 1 hour maybe 2... So people will loose patience too...

So : go to the front if you can and enjoy the show !

front row!!!

but then throw on the stage or (which is easier to me,since I am very small) run through the audience to be the first to meet him!

but i would also throw myself on the stage yelling MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! and then be taken by some boyguards! so he would see me and be so sensitive to allow me to spend an hour with him!

*dreams...*

why does it have to be either or? I don't see why you can't be at the front AND meet him... but if I had to choose.... I think I'd rather be at the front throughout the concert as there is nothing like being right in front of him while he performs :mf_lustslow::wub2: Unless, that is, the meeting was an acutal meeting and not me saying "Mika, you're amazing! Can I have your autograph!?" cuz thats just not worth it. But if I could actually have a chance to really talk to and meet him, I would definitely choose that. :mf_rosetinted:

Really? I never heard about that! If so, very cool and I will be sure to arrive super early for the next gig I go to! XD

I heard about some people doing it. That's what I'm planning to do with a friend of mine if he ever comes to Australia :wub2: