The Anime Thread

Beckar

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My fave anime is... *even though there's a whole lot of low-budget crap out there* .. It's .. erh.. I dunno! I watched Pokemon when I was little, I even still play the gameboy-game! I love it! It's so much fun!

My fave anime is... *even though there's a whole lot of low-budget crap out there* .. It's .. erh.. I dunno! I watched Pokemon when I was little, I even still play the gameboy-game! I love it! It's so much fun!

I still watch Pokemon.. not cause I picked it.. but my two brother like it.. and I just cant look away ^____^

They show way to early in the morning here.. else I would have been watching it :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I wanted to watch cardcaptors.. but.. it was on tv like 6 in the morning.. I only saw the one were she was twirling her baton and stuff.. I was watching all the episodes on youtube... but for some reason I stopped.. I think Im gonna start watching it again <333

Anime is great. I bought Millenium Actress the other day and I can't wait to watch it. Ghibli films are my faves. They draw every single frame by hand and paint them all, it must take ages just to do a few seconds. Only Yesterday, Totoro, Whisper of the heart..... I love this thread already- arigatou! (thanks...)

Hehe yess i love anime its Brilliant kind of encaptivating once you start to watch an episode you just cant stop but finish watching it.

Digimon, Pokemon, Cardcaptors, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Chobits, Bleach ....the list is pretty much endless :wink2:

Anime is great. I bought Millenium Actress the other day and I can't wait to watch it. Ghibli films are my faves. They draw every single frame by hand and paint them all, it must take ages just to do a few seconds. Only Yesterday, Totoro, Whisper of the heart..... I love this thread already- arigatou! (thanks...)

Studio Ghibli is also Great i have watched all of the films except the one you have mentioned whisper of the heart that one isnt inmy collection :blink:

I saw this thing about a pack of shape shifting wolves... I never saw it again though.

Anyone seen Pom Poko? he he :naughty: I was a bit :shocked:

yeah its shape shifting racoons i have it on dvd i brought it from Fopp :naughty:

Its pretty funny :naughty:

never heard rayearth? i love it...it's my fave one! i watched also cardcaptors,great!never seen chobits cause in italy has never passed on tv (:thumbdown: ) but i know it cause i've seen the mangas.great!

• 1 month later...

I hope it's alright that I'm resurrecting this thread... (If not, feel free to kill me with large mallets XD)

But yeah. I've been into anime and manga for quite a while now. I first discovered it when I was about... *thinks* 7 or 8! (I'm 19 now) Unfortunately, in recent years, I haven't had as much time for it as I used to, but since I started my Japanese degree in September last year, I have been able to watch bits of random anime, like Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (ultraviolent hilarity), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (ultraviolent creepiness) and Fushigi Yuugi (amusingly girly nonsense). Actually, I did an review of a book on anime for Aspects of Japanese Culture class, in which I ranted loads about how the author was misrepresenting hentai, LOL... (seriously, it's not all ultraviolent misogynistic demonic tentacles, ya know!)

I really need to finish watching Excel Saga at some point... it's a hilarious series. And I must watch more Studio Ghibli stuff... and I must watch Neon Genesis Evangelion at some point too (can't believe I still haven't watched it o_o )... so much to doooo... XD

My sister is obsessed, she has tons of series in DVD's! I've only watched Azumanga Dayo, Karekano, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin (duuuh), School Rumble, and I'm watching Death Note...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Tokyo Babylon (the manga). It's my passion..

Has anyone read it?

• 7 months later...