Who's You Ringtone?

mandilambi

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahhaha

i tryed lapukamaka for a while.. *3 days* but all my family was freaking out everytime my cell rang! xD

sooo.. i had to change it.. i put his laugh again.. :naughty:

surprisingly the lapukamaka didn't make my family freak out as much as it did the "whadda'ya think you like ma' glassses" one. they used to throw the cellphone at me whenever i would get a message :roftl:

hahahhaha

i tryed lapukamaka for a while.. *3 days* but all my family was freaking out everytime my cell rang! xD

sooo.. i had to change it.. i put his laugh again.. :naughty:

I tried that one too...but I was freaking out, had to change it! :blink::roftl:

surprisingly the lapukamaka didn't make my family freak out as much as it did the "whadda'ya think you like ma' glassses" one. they used to throw the cellphone at me whenever i would get a message :roftl:

i tryed that one but only one day cause my mom was going to kill me :roftl:

i always get back to his laugh ringtone :wub2:

i tryed that one but only one day cause my mom was going to kill me :roftl:

i always get back to his laugh ringtone :wub2:

yup the laugh ringtone is lurvelly.

except for when you forget to turn your cell off and it starts laughing in the middle of your english class :blush-anim-cl:

I tried that one too...but I was freaking out, had to change it! :blink::roftl:

hahahah

really?! to me it just sounds funny :naughty:

yup the laugh ringtone is lurvelly.

except for when you forget to turn your cell off and it starts laughing in the middle of your english class :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked:

did it happen to you too?

i was in my english class talking.. and mika`s laugh started :wub2: i was awwwwwww.. my teacher (i love her) was laughing and my partners were like WTF? :boxed:

LOL

:shocked:

did it happen to you too?

i was in my english class talking.. and mika`s laugh started :wub2: i was awwwwwww.. my teacher (i love her) was laughing and my partners were like WTF? :boxed:

LOL

:roftl: my teacher didn't laugh :thumbdown:but my colleagues did and...well me too :naughty:

i want to put the laughing ringtone too but i can't find it :tears:

• 1 month later...

i have the mika screaming ringtone from the vlog where he is lying on the floor and screaming, in the demo studio in london. :lol3:

its also my alarm and it wakes me up every morning. without fail, i hear mika screaming, wake up, almost have a heart attack, grab my phone and throw it across the room because i was fast asleep and i have someone screaming in my ear. :lol3: EVERY morning. without fail. every morning i wake up and go OMG WHAT WAS THAT??!