Mika in Berlin

Haeschen02

Hi to everyone,

I know that some of you will go to the concert in Berlin next Monday. I will be there with my sister (who fell asleep when I showed her some Mika videos a few hours ago :shocked: ) and wonder if it might be possible to meet before or after (or during) the gig. It would be really nice to meet and talk to some of you in person. Maybe we can have a little drink after the concert and chat a bit about our fav topic (Maybe we can even persuade Mika into having a beer with us :naughty: . I can still dream, can't I?).

As time is running fast it would be nice if you could answer as soon as possible because we might need to arrange some things concerning the meeting.

I look forward to see you all (at least a few of you :wink2: ) in Berlin.

Bye,

Haeschen.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lordy, no one answered this poor girl who is now doomed to go to a Mika gig with her sister who is likely to fall asleep! :shocked:

Anyone else going? Hope we get some reports back!

LOL well spotted Babyspanky!!!

We cant have anyone going to a mika concert and falling asleep!!!

WHERE ARE THE BERLINERS?!! Why hasn't anybody posted about the gig yet?!! :shocked:

I hope they didn't read the underpants thread to give them stalking ideas! :naughty:

Can you imagine it? A group of fans running after Mika! Bwahahaha :roftl:

It was a nice gig! (okay it was absolutely awesome!) People managed to shut up during Over My Shoulder and Holy Johnny :mf_rosetinted:

Just got a ticket for Birmingham (thank you Freddie :wub2: ) , that's how good it was, I want more :mf_rosetinted:

Been on a bus for 8 hours and now I have to travel to the other end of the country to get my daughter, not really up for giving a detailed report right now :blush-anim-cl:

In a german Queen-Forum I read a review of somebody who was on the concert... She really enjoyed it and wrote veeeery much. but he played one song that she didn't know was it Ring ring?

Oh I have a set list somewhere, I'll take a pic when I find my camera :blink:

The poor girl is back. My sister somehow managed not to fall asleep and took some awesome pictures instead. I met Kata and Vally after the show. The concert was great and we had a lot of fun! Now I'm looking forward to the next time (whenever that might be).

:punk:

The poor girl is back. My sister somehow managed not to fall asleep and took some awesome pictures instead. I met Kata and Vally after the show. The concert was great and we had a lot of fun! Now I'm looking forward to the next time (whenever that might be).

:punk:

Sounds great :punk: :punk:

@haeschen02

Funny, I also have a photo of you and Mika, we must have been standing right next to you after the concert. If you want to, i can post it here (its a litte unscharf though but still good *g*

We were the ones who got the tour poster signed after the concert - it was soooo great and all our expectations were met (and more).

Hello to Vally and Kata, who told us there about the fan club. :cheers: (by the way, I've got a nice picture of Kata too...inside the "kesselhaus")

Its was a wonderful trip to Berlin and standing in front row such a thrill. I have also very good fotos but not better than the ones from Munich I have seen here.

@haeschen02

Funny, I also have a photo of you and Mika, we must have been standing right next to you after the concert. If you want to, i can post it here (its a litte unscharf though but still good *g*

Are you the girl with the blond curly hair and glasses? Because my sister took one of you (if it is you) as well. It would be great if you could post it here or send me an e-mail with it.

@haeschen02

We were the ones who got the tour poster signed after the concert - it was soooo great and all our expectations were met (and more).

Hello to Vally and Kata, who told us there about the fan club. :cheers: (by the way, I've got a nice picture of Kata too...inside the "kesselhaus")

Its was a wonderful trip to Berlin and standing in front row such a thrill. I have also very good fotos but not better than the ones from Munich I have seen here.

Hi and welcome to the fanclub :naughty: Trying to figure out who you are :blink::blush-anim-cl: