• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love U2 as well. My favorite albums are Joshua Tree and All that You Can't Leave Behind.

A lot of people rag on Bono for all the humanitiarian stuff he does on the side, but I appreciate it. He might as well use his influence and celebrity for something positive, y'know?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

BONO was my love for ever :wub2: before MIKA showed up. :naughty: I hope soon, when my excitement calms down, they both will friendly share the space in my heart. I wonder if BONO likes MIKA :sneaky2:

He sure knows who Mika is..."Love Today" was in a Product (Red) commerical

Anywho...you guys should know by now that I'm a HUGE U2 fan for Christ Sakes (Looks at my signature)

Fav Album is Achtung Baby...amazing, amazing, amazing...every song on there is a piece of art, so emotional and haunting...(And who doesn't love "The Fly"?)

And Bono's voice (And his looks...come on, jet black hair on blue eyes)....OMG amazing back in the 90's (THANKS A SH*T LOAD ADAM FOR GETTIN HIM TO PICK UP SMOKING! Ruined his voice...JK Adam love, I heart you)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URqcVTp4zO4

Bono said he still upset over the fact that they lost the Grammy...

BUT I HAVE KNOW ONE T TALK TO ABOUT U2! Damn it...:(

P.S: Anybody on here read U2byU2?

:punk: I just got from the U2 fanclub a special two dics set of the Australia Zoo TV tour , man that ROCKS!!!

You can say that again, Zoo TV was amazing...brilliant!

I think U2 are amazing , seen them twice , amazing , this is a thread for them and about them ... check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyEgIaBlCJE

Yeh for definate and amzing live :biggrin2:

it is such a pity I've still never seen them live...the ticks sell out at speed of light....and I never know my work schedules/exams...:thumbdown: ....same with M now....:thumbdown: (although I'm happy of crse he has gone that big....M at Wembley!!! :punk: )

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for posting in an old thread, but this thread desserves a hogher note of posts:wink2:

I'm a HUGE U2-fan, for years, and I can't live without their music. It's really special to me, it gives me strenght in hard times, it cheers me up when I feel down and it makes me feel better when I'm already feeling great. No day without U2 for me, and it's been so since I was a little 8th year old...

Most people don't like Achtung Baby, but that's my favourite record. Not only because of One....I find the whole cd great. You just have to listen it often before you hear how beautiful it is...

The Joshua Tree is also one of my favourite cd's, especially Red Hill Mining Town and Running to Stand Still. And The Streets of course, which is my all-time favourite U2 song.

I can't choose their 5 best songs, there are so many songs that have been really important or special to me....In 2004 I was almost dead, very ill, and in that time you heard Walk on and Stuck in a Moment very often on the radio. In 2005 it was Sometimes you can't make it on Your Own that kept me fighting against my diseases.

Songs as Stay (far away, so close), Ultraviolet, Bad and the other songs I wrote about will be very special and important to me, for the rest of my life. Can't wait to see them again.....:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Fav Album is Achtung Baby...amazing, amazing, amazing...every song on there is a piece of art, so emotional and haunting...(And who doesn't love "The Fly"?)

P.S: Anybody on here read U2byU2?

Finally someone who thinks the same as me about Achtung baby:thumb_yello: It's such a dark but yet beautiful album:wub2:

And U2byU2 is a real document, I just love it....:mf_rosetinted: