Thank you Mrs. Penniman

titania

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Titania... i think its a lovely idea:thumb_yello:

Thank you Mrs Penniman for bringing up Mika so well and making him in2 such a lovely young man!!!! xxxxx

AMEN! mika is definatly that! i also would like say thanks to his father too! i mean his father is 1/2 of mika!

Mrs penniman i know how hard it was for my father rasing me and my little sister, i too had dyslesia and it was hard for me and my father!

thank you for copeing in a way my mother didnt, MIKA has turned out well for it!! he is a nice charming man and their should be more like him!! YOU DID GOOD!

:yay: To MRS MR #1 pop prince MIKAS mum!!! :yay:

Gottta give credit to his dad too. He was "taken hostage" after all. Bet that was tough :S

Yeah, I bet it was tough for the whole family.. But they stood together, And that's great! :D

ThankYou MikaMom! :D

i didn't notice this thread before, great! thanks for starting it!

i met Mrs. Penniman (does anyone know her name?) outside alcatraz in Milan. I started talking with her while waiting for her son to me more 'available' for me to reach...she is quite a sweet lady, very warm and polite...i mean, i am nothing for her, but she stayed with me quite a long time listening to me talking about how much i adore his son (i feel quite ashamed now...:blush-anim-cl: ) and that i consider him ' my third son'!!! she was laughing at that!:thumb_yello:

i thanked her for letting us know what a wonderful person his son is... and recommended her to follow him forever... a i did if i were her!!! just to prevent him to meet bad companies...you know how we mother are like...:bleh:

Thanks for startig this thread, I'd really like to assent to that statement from the bottom of my heart. Thank you Mrs Penniman, and all Mika's family and friends for your support and for your love. I don't mind if this might sound soppy for I'm convinced that Mika was not Mika without you all. Your actions and decisions made him the person he is today (particularly Mrs. Penniman's very wise decision to prevent her son from having to bend in order to be put on anyone's shelf :thumb_yello: at an early age was really courageous IMO).

Thank you all for that!

:flowers2:

I couldn't agree more. I posted a message to Mika Myspace asking if she would write a book on Parenting. She has been a strong, determined and very caring parent, who has held her family together through thick and thin. Many parents when faced with a dyslexic child would just accept it an go-with-the-flow, but she spotted the creative talent within and nurtured it, for Mika to go from being unable to read or write to penning some of the most touching songs I have heard is a monument to her unceasing determination wanting the best for her kids and encouraging them to blossom in their own directions. At least 2 of her children are creative and that requires empathy and emotion developed from birth.

I only hope I can be half as devoted a parent that she is and that someday my children will become the wonderfully, family based, down the earth and talented people that she has produced.

Mrs Penniman you are an inspiration - Thank you.

Cathi

They seem such a close knit family, which in this day and age is becoming increasingly rare, but so good to see.

It is a testament to Mikas mother that this is so. She is a fantastic woman that she has bought up such a great family. Not taking anything away from his dad who himself has been through quite a lot.

So many people complain so much about their parents, so it's refreshing when you hear Mika talk about his with such respect, it reminds me of how felt about my mum and dad (god rest their souls).

God bless Mikas mum and dad!

you are so amazong mrs.penniman!!! u rock!! you have such an amazing family and you seem like(and probably are) such a fantastical person!!! o and..... thank you so much for giving birth to mika!! god bless!! peace out!!! you seem like youve been through a lot your whole life and i admire you for being so strong through everything!

AMEN TO THAT !!! Mika's mom for PRES !!! :punk:

I don't know what else to add, you guys all summed it up pretty well !!! :biggrin2:

keep the lovin in the forum....thats the way i like it! ;)

hugs to mikas mom and to everyone here

thats me and mika's mom!

MeAndMikaMom.jpg

Aawww sweet !!! She really seems like a sweet lady ! :wink2:

Thank you Mrs Penniman!!! *Hahaha' date=' I think Mrs Penniman may be a little freaked out if she ever did read this!!!* :):):)[/quote']

nah i think she'd be flattered, i'd be really honoured a whole load of people complimented the way i brought up my children, it's quite a hard job...we're proud of u miss p!! :thumb_yello:

^^I also think that she'd be flattered.

I don't really know much about her, but I imagine her as a really very kind, nice, powerful and cordial person.

And I'd also like to thank her!:thumb_yello:

well, i'm a mom too, so i know haw hard is to raise a child. to raise 5, it supose to be a HERO, especially when life wasn't too easy with you ( with mika's mum ).

i guess every celebrities mums we should say our thanks for giving the world special people who turn our grey lives in pink.

so, thank you all mums in the world.

I posted my warm fuzzy thoughts to Mrs P here ages ago, and the post must have got eaten in the move from the old forum to the new!! Oh well.

I think with everything she must have been through as a mum, with one of her kids being bullied, having dyslexia, having to take him out of school, and 4 other kids to take care of, a husband who was stuck in Kuwait for so long, etc etc, she has an inner strength we can only admire!!

Also bringing kids up in a country that is not your own has its own challenges, and she appears to have done amazingly well. (I am bringing up my 3 kids outside my home country/culture/language, so I know it can be tough!!)

I would love to know what she thinks her 10 best decisions as a parent were...maybe we can all learn something from her!!:biggrin2: