Thank you Mrs. Penniman

titania

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an amazing birthday she must have had............ a bit different from last year 'before the madness started' (to quote Mika)

And thankyou Mrs Penniman (and Mr) for all the love and support you've given your family to bring them up so well. The children we know about are such a credit to you.

• 3 weeks later...

*bump*

Just listening to "Stuck in the Middle" again today....and had this overwhelming feeling of appreciation for the beautiful Mrs. Penniman again...

I have a lot of comfort knowing she is such a strong and stable support for MIKA throughout this crazy tour period.

It takes an intelligent and strong man to know how invaluable his mother is.

I was just thinking about her yesterday, and what an amazing woman she seems like. My mother has unconditional love for her family, and is the only person who can talk me out of a panic attack, etc. She's always there for me, and has made great struggles to be the wonderful mom she is today.

And it got me thinking about all of our mummies. :wub2:

Mika's mom seems fabulous, and I'd loveeee to meet her.

PS:

Does anyone else think she's like the official MFC mother? Like, if you showed up at her door, she'd be like "WELL come in, warm your bones! Have some tea and cookies!" :mf_lustslow:

PS:

Does anyone else think she's like the official MFC mother? Like, if you showed up at her door, she'd be like "WELL come in, warm your bones! Have some tea and cookies!" :mf_lustslow:

For sure! She even hails cab for us!

I think his whole familly needs to be thanked.

Raising 5 kids, moving 3 times, dad was taken hostage.

I dont want to say much but:

I think that was really though.

Because my momma sometimes freaks out and she haves only 3 children..

Me, lil' sis and big bro, lol.

I never had the privilege to meet Mika nor his family, but if I get the chance I'd be so grateful. His entire family sounds so incredibly sweet to me and I can't wait to meet them!:blush-anim-cl:

Please Mrs Penniman if you read your thread: take good care of your boy right now! We all want to see him but he must takes some rest in order to be able to tour again. I'm sure you know how to take care of a sick child. And you too, you must need to take some rest.

Cassi

xx

Mrs. Penniman thank you for your beautiful baby boy! He is such a wonderful gift to us all. You did a remarkable job raising all of your kids and Mika exudes the love you have for him and knows how to share that love with others around him. We learn how to love from our mothers and I think Mika is the perfect example of that ideology.

I had the honor of meeting her at his Hollywood show last month, and she is darling! My sister said that one of her favorite parts of the concert was seeing the look on his mother's face as she watched her son perform. You could see just how proud she was of her boy!