Outrageous Enough? - Glowing Mika Fans

Mika said he wanted us to dress outrageously for his gigs right?

Well some of us can't afford that or will have problems after the gig is over and getting home safely, or just genuinely aren't confident enough to do it, however a few of us have come up with an inexpensive and easy way to show Mika just how much we think!

Imagine yourself at Mika's gig, the lights are down and only the occasional strobe light illuminates the room, he starts singing 'Love Today' and all of a sudden all the MFC members in the audience produce flashing glow hearts on cue! Imagine how awesome that would look for him on the stage when all these hearts emerge out of the darkness!

We could really start a trend here, reusing the hearts for each gig you go to, and more and more people will get the idea. It's a great way to promote the fan club, recognise other MFC members from afar and to let Mika know how much we appreciate him by organising ourselves to use them at key points for effect.

The Glow Hearts we're thinking of using are here:

Flashing Glitter Hearts

However if you can find any glowing hearts on a wand please please let us know as we would prefer to use those! If you have any other ideas they're more than welcome too!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe thankyou Believe in Faeries ...i was thinking of starting this thread but you beat me to it :thumb_yello:

I am definately going to be A glowing Mika fan......But yes as you say it would be better to have a glow heart on a wand :wink2:

yes thats the whole idea it is very difficult to see the audience from the stage...well i think it is ....but if all of us mfcers unite we can form a huge glowing mass and get noticed

although ive just had an after thought ...just re watching gig footage....i think the audience tends to glow with the lights off mobile phones and cameras so we may have a tough time standing out :blink:

I don´t know but we can also make a "Mika-fan-club-t-shirt"... So when we go to a concert we can see the other members... Perhaps sombody could make a layout and you can print it on a t-shirt... This would be a very good way to present our fan-club =)

(sorry for my bad english...

I don´t know but we can also make a "Mika-fan-club-t-shirt"... So when we go to a concert we can see the other members... Perhaps sombody could make a layout and you can print it on a t-shirt... This would be a very good way to present our fan-club =)

(sorry for my bad english...

i have already designed a t-shirt on a random site promoting the LICM cd because i simply couldnt wait for the 16th april on the MFC store :blink:

Ooh, I found a heart wand, although the price just went up a little and I'm not sure about getting it to the UK.

If you scroll down it's the 4th from the bottom.

http://www.rinovelty.com/Products.asp?cat=costume⊂=CTWA

And randomly some more head bopper things, with hearts on:

http://www.motorcityglow.com/index.php?id=catalog&mode=detail&pid=3318

actually! i think i should go to this strore in UNIVERSAL CITY :) ive been there looong time ago tho i think its still there... its called GLOW and they have all these things :) oooh maybe we can find something cool there?

or maybe its the same store?

hey u guyes know this thing?

look in this pic that i took... i had this stick that u turn around and u get these wonderfull colors.... if people did that in the crowd it would b preety hehe

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/LosAngelesTripJuneJuly2006/photo#5028732067465000930

http://picasaweb.google.com/laby14/LosAngelesTripJuneJuly2006/photo#5028731955795851106

tho it might take an eye out.... :mf_rosetinted::shocked::boxed: lol

Hmm, If You're Worried about The Lights Not Standing Out,

You could Use Tinsel XD

Its Bright

Kinda

And Would Stand Out Instead Of Just Lights

Or

You could Get A helicopter To Sprinkle Heart Shaped Confetti!

Maybe The Tinsel Idea Would Be Easier Though

xx

Haha, they are soooo ugly - I love them :thumb_yello: Cool idea!

Is it just be, or is it pretty difficult to see the audience, when you're standing on stage.. I think so*

yeah it is, ive been on stage several times and its BLACK. ...apart from the first couple of rows LOL

yeah it is, ive been on stage several times and its BLACK. ...apart from the first couple of rows LOL

Yep, and when you're trying to look at the other people, a little further away, you get blinded by those annoying lights.. I almost ended up killing those last time I was one a stage.. :shocked:

Great idea!! , we defo need a theme , Ive been thinking about heart shaped helium ballons ! , they would look great and when finished you can suck the helium and sing relax like Mika! :wink2:

ROTFL!

So i'm gonna be a glow in the dark fairy,with a feather boa, head boppers and heart shaped balloons! OMG Mika will have to notice me!