Outrageous Enough? - Glowing Mika Fans

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Mika ever comes back to America, and I go to a show.. I'm SO getting a glowyheart. No worries.

what do u mean IF?!?!

he is coming back on JUNE!

and next weekend for coahella BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received the tons of glowing tubes !!! We have bracelets, necklaces, a few pairs of earing... All glowing !! :yay:

okay I don't have time to read the whole thread through but what exactly are you talking about? and where did you get all this from?

okay I don't have time to read the whole thread through but what exactly are you talking about? and where did you get all this from?

we are talking about getting Mika to be able to identify the MFC members in a crowd at a Gig

we came up with the idea of glowing and the link to buy the hearts is in the first page + forst post of this thread :punk:

I've been stupid and bought hundreds of glowing tubes (instead of a reasonable quantity) to make bracelets, necklaces and earings out of them... :biggrin2: To go to Shepherd's Bush Empire concert... I will shine in the dark :lmao: :lmao:

I bought them on the internet...

Me just stupid... :bleh:

I've been stupid and bought hundreds of glowing tubes (instead of a reasonable quantity) to make bracelets, necklaces and earings out of them... :biggrin2: To go to Shepherd's Bush Empire concert... I will shine in the dark :lmao: :lmao:

I bought them on the internet...

Me just stupid... :bleh:

lol you know it's actually not that stupid in that way mika will notice you in the crowd! he even cannot NOT notice you :roftl:

lol you know it's actually not that stupid in that way mika will notice you in the crowd! he even cannot NOT notice you :roftl:

Ha! How amazing would that be...to have him notice you just like that because of a glow stick. That's such a genius idea!

Hey guys and gals!! Only just caught up on this thread! The glowing hearts are a great idea!!... am still working on a potential outfit.. but the hearts will def stand out AND people that aren't brave enought to dress up to the nines can still be recognised!!

Am going to order mine today :)

Its a shame that I didnt see this sooner.. could have bought one and given to Mika at HMV!!

Flashing hearts all round!!

Brilliant.. you guys are awesome!

OOOOHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I just discovered they only deliver to the UK!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

*cries and collapses in a very dramatic fashion*

Aussie :insane:

You must have some glow shops in Oz too !! I found some in France... And you can also look on ebay... I found some too, and they deliver all over the World !

I think glowing hearts should become "the thing" for Mika fans. :punk:

I so have to get me some.

Aussie :insane:

I agree - something that says "Mika fans" wherever he goes - our uniform to fit all sizes!!! :thumb_yello: