Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Hi girls)

I`ve never posted in this thread, I just dare not:blush-anim-cl: because I feel shy...

But I see so many dreams about celebrities and Mika is an often "guest" in my dreams, so maybe one day I`ll be brave enough to reveal it).

My dream stories are very breathtaking sometimes.

Please post them! that's what this thread is for, so why be shy?

as odd as my Mika dreams are, it's not like i'm in any place to judge anyone else's dreams :naughty:

Please post them! that's what this thread is for, so why be shy?

as odd as my Mika dreams are, it's not like i'm in any place to judge anyone else's dreams :naughty:

you`re right, I will ! Thank you) I need a place to share them.

All the more I`ve already been sent to the mfc naughty corner once.

• 1 month later...

I love reading tour dreams here! I usually never have dreams with Mika in them, and if I do, he's just in the background somewhere and they're not long enough or interesting enough to be posted here. I had one a few weeks ago that I thought I might post here.

So, it was that sort of dream where it feels like youre watching a movie, in the outside of it looking in somehow. it began in a housewarming party at Mika's new place, it was at a street corner, it looked kinda like an old fashioned store, I only knew it was somewhere in America. Nothing much happend in that housewarming party, there were mostly girls there and then someone and Mika went out on the balcony but then someone said that it wasnt very safe and they went back inside, and the scene changed and Mika and I think his bf, were adopting a girl and she was called Mika too. Then i was suddenly at a coffeehouse but it looked like my basement and there was a waitress there who looked like Mila Kunis, she was told that Mika wanted to talk to her, it looked like they were friends, that knew each other well, after they had talked a while Mika said he wanted to kiss her, :shocked: and then he did :teehee: then I woke up

• 3 weeks later...

Hey....

It`s time to share my dream, a weird one as always. I hope some things are prophetic, and some are NOT!

Here it is:

It`s "The Voice" backstage, we are - 4 fans - sitting in a small room, waiting for Mika . The show is in progress, Mika`s at work, and we`re all very nervous because we`re waiting to greet him and give him our presents. There are 4 of us - me, Sveta, Nastya ( who`s she:blink:??) and Melissa (?) - her husband Alexander is a musician of The Voice orchestra, he plays piano. ( If someone knows these people at MFC - tell me:aah:))

Then - ta dah - Mika enters the room!!! He`s very glad to see us, and asks a minute to change `cause his suede suit is wet. He goes away and comes back wearing ...a long silky scarlett gown! :aah: Girls are giving him presents in these big nice packages and I start thinking that my gift is too poor. It`s a coin - a Danish krone. ( Oh God why??) But it is pure gold. I hesitate to give the coin to Mika, not sure he needs it.... He looks at me with a question in his eyes like :mikadas: He`s interested. I smile at him.

Sorry , but then I woke up. Maybe , the right moment.

Edited by Julia Welcomes

Hey....

It`s time to share my dream, a weird one as always. I hope some things are prophetic, and some are NOT!

Here it is:

It`s "The Voice" backstage, we are - 4 fans - sitting in a small room, waiting for Mika . The show is in progress, Mika`s at work, and we`re all very nervous because we`re waiting to greet him and give him our presents. There are 4 of us - me, Sveta, Nastya ( who`s she:blink:??) and Melissa (?) - a girl who`s husband Alexander is a musician of The Voice orchestra, he plays piano. ( If someone knows these people at MFC - tell me:aah:))

Then - ta dah - Mika enters the room!!! He`s very glad to see us, and asks a minute to change `cause his suede suit is wet. He goes away and comes back wearing ...a long silky scarlett gown! :aah: Girls are giving him presents in these big nice packages and I start thinking that my gift is too poor. It`s a coin - a Danish krone. ( Oh God why??) But it is pure gold. I hesitate to give the coin to Mika, not sure he needs it.... He looks at me with a question in his eyes like :mikadas: He`s interested. I smile at him.

Sorry , but then I woke up. Maybe , the right moment.

:naughty: Well - MIKA has been talking about prostitution lately - so in your dream he might think: " she wants to buy me!? " when you give him your gold coin, and he looks at you with his big, beautiful brown eyes, interested :aah: BUT - "we are not what you think we are - we are golden" ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

ah my dream :D :I was standing on stage and singing "popular" when I sang this part "you're the popular one the popular chick it is what it is now I'm popular ish " then Mika came on stage and sing with me !!! I was very surprised !! It was very good :naughty:

:naughty: Well - MIKA has been talking about prostitution lately - so in your dream he might think: " she wants to buy me!? " when you give him your gold coin, and he looks at you with his big, beautiful brown eyes, interested :aah: BUT - "we are not what you think we are - we are golden" ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

Wow! What an interpretation! Approved! You`re a Queen of Imagination.

But i surely didn`t want to buy him in my dream ( 10 krones are not enough :aah:) I`d rather say I wanted to give him a very valuable and precious thing.

ah my dream :D :I was standing on stage and singing "popular" when I sang this part "you're the popular one the popular chick it is what it is now I'm popular ish " then Mika came on stage and sing with me !!! I was very surprised !! It was very good :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Wow! What an interpretation! Approved! You`re a Queen of Imagination.

But i surely didn`t want to buy him in my dream ( 10 krones are not enough :aah:) I`d rather say I wanted to give him a very valuable and precious thing.

:thumb_yello:

:naughty: Thank you!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

First Mika dream!

A bit disappointed,though. It's completely G-rated, and he doesn't actually physically appear in it.

I'm sitting in some sort of waiting room, on a bench,and an ex-boyfriend of mine, whom I haven't talked to in 20+ years is sitting next to me. He opens up a newspaper, and on the back is a full page ad about an upcoming Mika tour with dates and locations. I scream and yank the paper out of his hands,and look for the nearest concert, which turned out to be Chicago,and I'm busy thinking about how many tickets to get, two, or one? Do I go alone, and meet up with MFCers, or drag someone like my husband with me, can I afford it? How do I get there? Then I notice my ex bf glaring at me, and I say, "Oh, sorry about that. I was just so excited." He was always a horrible music snob, and he rolls his eyes and says, "Well, you know he's no good, don't you?" So I begin yelling at him, telling him he's wrong. End of dream.

I guess all these tour rumors are getting to me!

First Mika dream!

A bit disappointed,though. It's completely G-rated, and he doesn't actually physically appear in it.

I'm sitting in some sort of waiting room, on a bench,and an ex-boyfriend of mine, whom I haven't talked to in 20+ years is sitting next to me. He opens up a newspaper, and on the back is a full page ad about an upcoming Mika tour with dates and locations. I scream and yank the paper out of his hands,and look for the nearest concert, which turned out to be Chicago,and I'm busy thinking about how many tickets to get, two, or one? Do I go alone, and meet up with MFCers, or drag someone like my husband with me, can I afford it? How do I get there? Then I notice my ex bf glaring at me, and I say, "Oh, sorry about that. I was just so excited." He was always a horrible music snob, and he rolls his eyes and says, "Well, you know he's no good, don't you?" So I begin yelling at him, telling him he's wrong. End of dream.

I guess all these tour rumors are getting to me!

:chair: The very bad ex.

In this period I almost dream about Mika every night :blink: but they often are vague images...

However, last night I dreamed that I met Violetta and Valentina (two girls of his team in X Factor) and I asked them about Mika, if he really is so sweet and adorable and nice. They answered that yeah, he is just so :wub2:

Then I was with Mika and in the dream I was part of his team in The Voice :naughty: and we were near and I talked to him, I don't say why but I spoken in French :aah: but at times I didn't remember some words, so I made a mixture of French and English... I really don't know why I didn't spoken in Italian :teehee: and of course I don't know what I said :teehee:

He listened to me and while I was talking, he was smiling and he was laughing every time I didn't remember some words and I did those mixtures of two languages :aah:

I was the reason for his laugh and his smile! I was enchanted :blush-anim-cl:

It was a very beautiful dream :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that I was apparently stalking Mika in Italy. :teehee: He was having lunch with a manager or record producer or something, and I was watching through a wall of windows, from an alley. I could barely see him because there were people at a table between him and the window, I just saw his hair. I could hear just enough of their conversation to know they were discussing the new album he's making.

Then an old friend of mine happened to see me and was shocked that I was in Italy. I explained to him that I was spying on Mika and he thought that was really funny. :naughty:

Not a very interesting dream, I guess, but I was so pleased to have a Mika dream, it's been a long time!

• 1 month later...

Just found this thread :teehee:

A month ago I had a strange dream about Mika. We were somewhere but it looked like a village of the middle ages. A vampire was wanted but in love with a girl (me) and yep, he was called Mika :naughty: A party took place one night... I don't remember what happened during that time but at the end I ran away with him :aah:

i had a long epic dream last night, i'll just post the most relevant bits:

So there was a Mika gig scheduled in this huge, new mall/spa/hotel thing in i want to say Montreal. I got there and saw MFCers i know and know of, definitely i saw Alie and DCDeb. I talked to Angi and she seemed worried she didn't know anyone so i told her i'd seen FlyingKites around too.

So anyway non-Mika weird stuff happened. Then i got word that Mika was doing a sound check in the mall so i hurried over there and saw about a minute of him performing before he stopped it and left. Then some more weird stuff happened and i some how got a bowl of cereal. I sat down at a table by some pillars and realized if i looked between the pillars I could see Mika working in a little office thing. On his computer screen he was working on some graphs and tables. i overheard him talking about it, saying it was smth to do with the new album. Then he seemed to spot me so i acted like i wasn't looking at him & ate my cereal in a hurry. More stuff happened but that's the end of the most relevant bits.

i had a long epic dream last night, i'll just post the most relevant bits:

So there was a Mika gig scheduled in this huge, new mall/spa/hotel thing in i want to say Montreal. I got there and saw MFCers i know and know of, definitely i saw Alie and DCDeb. I talked to Angi and she seemed worried she didn't know anyone so i told her i'd seen FlyingKites around too.

So anyway non-Mika weird stuff happened. Then i got word that Mika was doing a sound check in the mall so i hurried over there and saw about a minute of him performing before he stopped it and left. Then some more weird stuff happened and i some how got a bowl of cereal. I sat down at a table by some pillars and realized if i looked between the pillars I could see Mika working in a little office thing. On his computer screen he was working on some graphs and tables. i overheard him talking about it, saying it was smth to do with the new album. Then he seemed to spot me so i acted like i wasn't looking at him & ate my cereal in a hurry. More stuff happened but that's the end of the most relevant bits.

so cute..:aah: :aah: :teehee: U told me not to worry.. :aah:

• 1 month later...

Just had a Mika dream i kinda remember

So i was in the grocery store where some kind of Mika-related competition was going on, but i didnt win it. Even so, i spotted him there (he was looking as tall and hot as ever). No one else seemed to notice him and he wasn't with anyone else so i went up to him and we started chatting as we walked down the aisles. For some reason there was also a bunch of baby animals (esp mini goats and cheetahs) in the store, like a zoo brought them for people to look at. Mika and i talked about those; he said one of the baby goats took a liking to him and he was gonna take it home. He pointed it out to me (OMG IT WAS ADORABLE!) I asked how Melachi would take to it but Mika didnt seem to be concerned. Then i said something funny about butts, i think it was something to the effect that people like his butt a lot but not me. Neither of us mentioned the butt thread but i was hoping he would. :teehee:

Then my cat woke me up.

Just had a Mika dream i kinda remember

So i was in the grocery store where some kind of Mika-related competition was going on, but i didnt win it. Even so, i spotted him there (he was looking as tall and hot as ever). No one else seemed to notice him and he wasn't with anyone else so i went up to him and we started chatting as we walked down the aisles. For some reason there was also a bunch of baby animals (esp mini goats and cheetahs) in the store, like a zoo brought them for people to look at. Mika and i talked about those; he said one of the baby goats took a liking to him and he was gonna take it home. He pointed it out to me (OMG IT WAS ADORABLE!) I asked how Melachi would take to it but Mika didnt seem to be concerned. Then i said something funny about butts, i think it was something to the effect that people like his butt a lot but not me. Neither of us mentioned the butt thread but i was hoping he would. :teehee:

Then my cat woke me up.

What a weird dream!

I'm sorry I just can´t concentrate on reading because of your signature gif!! hahaha so distracting! :teehee::teehee:

The night I discovered him, I was for like 3h on the internet, reading about him, watching videos, playing his music, literally had a MIKA overdose. When I finally slept (took me time to sleep with Big Girl going on and on in my head), I dreamt I met him on a pub, he said he was my fan (?) and I replied "so we're even". We started chatting for a while, went to an apartment (whose? dunno) and chicken. Aaaahhh...

The night I discovered him, I was for like 3h on the internet, reading about him, watching videos, playing his music, literally had a MIKA overdose. When I finally slept (took me time to sleep with Big Girl going on and on in my head), I dreamt I met him on a pub, he said he was my fan (?) and I replied "so we're even". We started chatting for a while, went to an apartment (whose? dunno) and chicken. Aaaahhh...

"so we're even" what a nice way to say it hahaha

wooooow that escalated quickly!! hahaha from a bar to chicken... I've never dreamt something like that with him!!! :doh: I'm jealous of your dream (but in a good way):teehee: