Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

i have had a few dreams about him but my favourite was one when i was at this massive party not sure who's or where but all i knew is that mika was there, we talked and then he gave me a hug! it felt so real, it was lovely

i have had a few dreams about him but my favourite was one when i was at this massive party not sure who's or where but all i knew is that mika was there, we talked and then he gave me a hug! it felt so real, it was lovely

I would like doing dreams like that :wub2:

Last night, I've crushed Mika in a Rallye race to have a CD :shocked: There was horrible !

I cannot post my dreams; I have very vivid, detailed dreams when I dream and all too often, there is a meaning in them that I don't feel comfortable sharing in a public arena. This goes for not only Mikadreams, but others.

I once dreamt that he was giving a gig at my school (?) and he was singing happy ending and everyone sang with him, although I'm sure no one at my school knows that song, but yeah and then he asked me to come to stage and of course I almost cried (I sometimes cry in my sleep for some reason) and then suddenly we were sitting outside in the grass at sunset and we were giving each other hugs and kisses and all that stuff :wub2:. It seemed so real and then I woke up. Stupid alarm clock

• 2 months later...

I dreamed last night that Mika was shooting his next video in this really beautiful park. There was a stream with a small waterfall, and he was sitting on the ground next to it with his shirt off (which is a weird choice because that's not my idea of sexy, wtf, brain? :aah: )

I was there with two other MFCers, but I can't remember who they were supposed to be. We were watching with about five or six other people on a hill that overlooked the scene. Behind us was a food court that seemed like it was indoors, so I'm not sure what kind of a park this was, having a roof over part of it. At one point we had gone over to get some food and Mika came up to us and said he was glad we were there. I can't remember exactly, but I had the feeling he was surprised anyone knew the filming was happening that day.

• 1 month later...

been a while since anyone's posted a dream here. are your brains all Mika-ed out or something? :teehee:

i had a long one last night!

Mika came to where i work for a special event, not a gig or signing, but some other thing. Only certain people were invited, they were customers of the company sponsoring the event or smth. Fans from all over the world had flown over the usa just for this. Before the event (which took place in the an open area with seats by where the dvds and young adult sections area) I was working that day and wasn't invited to the event but i went over by where the fans were gathered and sat down by some. I talked to two of them a bit and we introduced ourselves, they weren't MFC names i recognized. I did see Ingie there but I was too shy to say anything (she's famous you know!). Then the sponsor ppl said Mika was coming and the fans who were invited all went to one corner where the event was taking place and Mika arrived in grand fashion. i glimpsed him a bit but sadly shuffled away off to go work elsewhere (the work involved helping someone with a computer & did not go well at all, guess Mika being so near was distracting me). I stayed away about 5 minutes but i just couldn't miss this event so i went back over to that area and pretended to work. I thought i'd get kicked out by the sponsors but they saw me & didn't say anything so i guess it was ok since i had my library nametag on. So while i moved a book or two around i watched what i could see of the event from between shelves. All the fans were sitting on the floor with Mika standing at the front talking and showing some things, i think it was things he likes. So i was there by this glass case thing, pretending to work, and nearby was this boy who had some visible disability and his mum. All over a sudden Mika pointed our way and said wanted to give one of us the Doctor Who magazine he'd been showing. I was sure he meant to to give it to the boy, but Mika brought it over and handed it to me! I told him "wow thank you, thank you so much omg" about five times, nearly cried, and wanted to say a few other things to him but i didn't. I forget quite what happened next, i think he went and continued the event and i looked at the mag. It had some pictures of Mika in it, in ads and stuff, including one where someone photoshopped his head onto a very muscular body.

Some other non-Mika stuff happened next but a bit later in the dream i showed the Doctor Who magazine to Frankie Grande (Ariana's brother & currernt Big Brother USA houseguest & Mika fan). He especially liked the photoshopped Mika pic :aah:

been a while since anyone's posted a dream here. are your brains all Mika-ed out or something? :teehee:

i had a long one last night!

Mika came to where i work for a special event, not a gig or signing, but some other thing. Only certain people were invited, they were customers of the company sponsoring the event or smth. Fans from all over the world had flown over the usa just for this. Before the event (which took place in the an open area with seats by where the dvds and young adult sections area) I was working that day and wasn't invited to the event but i went over by where the fans were gathered and sat down by some. I talked to two of them a bit and we introduced ourselves, they weren't MFC names i recognized. I did see Ingie there but I was too shy to say anything (she's famous you know!). Then the sponsor ppl said Mika was coming and the fans who were invited all went to one corner where the event was taking place and Mika arrived in grand fashion. i glimpsed him a bit but sadly shuffled away off to go work elsewhere (the work involved helping someone with a computer & did not go well at all, guess Mika being so near was distracting me). I stayed away about 5 minutes but i just couldn't miss this event so i went back over to that area and pretended to work. I thought i'd get kicked out by the sponsors but they saw me & didn't say anything so i guess it was ok since i had my library nametag on. So while i moved a book or two around i watched what i could see of the event from between shelves. All the fans were sitting on the floor with Mika standing at the front talking and showing some things, i think it was things he likes. So i was there by this glass case thing, pretending to work, and nearby was this boy who had some visible disability and his mum. All over a sudden Mika pointed our way and said wanted to give one of us the Doctor Who magazine he'd been showing. I was sure he meant to to give it to the boy, but Mika brought it over and handed it to me! I told him "wow thank you, thank you so much omg" about five times, nearly cried, and wanted to say a few other things to him but i didn't. I forget quite what happened next, i think he went and continued the event and i looked at the mag. It had some pictures of Mika in it, in ads and stuff, including one where someone photoshopped his head onto a very muscular body.

Some other non-Mika stuff happened next but a bit later in the dream i showed the Doctor Who magazine to Frankie Grande (Ariana's brother & currernt Big Brother USA houseguest & Mika fan). He especially liked the photoshopped Mika pic :aah:

Mika hasn't shown up in my dreams in a long time, it makes me sad.

Ah, man, I was so hoping he was in the magazine because he'd been in an episode of Doctor Who! Even in someone else's dream which I'll never see, that would have made me happy. :pinkbow:

Frankie did get evicted this week, then? :mf_rosetinted:

Mika hasn't shown up in my dreams in a long time, it makes me sad.

Ah, man, I was so hoping he was in the magazine because he'd been in an episode of Doctor Who! Even in someone else's dream which I'll never see, that would have made me happy. :pinkbow:

Frankie did get evicted this week, then? :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe he'll return to your dreams once the album comes out or he tours again, i hope!

Mika in an episode of Doctor Who would make me so happy too. If only! There was hardly any Doctor Who in the magazine at all :sneaky2: Actually I don't remember seeing any in it at all except the cover

I know Frankie got nominated, but they haven't aired the veto comp & vote yet so i don't know if he's evicted. Please don't tell me! I think my subconscious is sad he's nominated so it invited him to my Mika dream as consolation :teehee:

• 4 months later...

I sleep for 4 hours, nope no Mika dream. I sleep for 1 hour and this happens....

Mika was sort of like a mentor to me or something, but not a musical mentor or anything, and he was driving us to the grocery store. (In the dream it didnt feel like this was the first time he'd done that, like we knew each other and he knew where to pick me up. But it also didn't feel like we were a couple). On the car ride over we chatted a bit, but it wasn't just me asking the questions and him answering, he definitely asked me things to too and i answered in a coherant fashion. I remember something about him parking the car near the store but i don't remember what now. The car wasn't his red Sprite btw, it was a boring marroon 4-door car.

Before we could shop he said he needed to apply for a bank account at the in-store bank branch. We got in line and a girl i know irl was in front of us. We did some painfully awkward small talk for awhile, then she left. A bit later in line (the line was really slow!) I saw someone else i knew from like this therapy group i used to go to. Mika put his arm around my lower back while I talked to her, and i could tell she noticed and it made me feel sooo awkward, not awkward that she noticed but that he'd even done it because we weren't a couple! Then he went to do something, find us a good table for lunch at the in-store restaurant i think. Finally when i got to the bank counter they gave me the forms for him to fill out and for some reason i filled them out instead of Mika xD After i realized it, i said "why did i fill these out, i don't need a bank account!" and got new blank forms for him. As i was walking through the crowded store looking for him i saw his twin. i couldnt remember what "my" Mika was wearing but this one was wearing tan trousers that didn't seem familiar. when we locked eyes for a few moments and this Mika just looked at me blankly i figured it was the wrong one and kept walking. I was pretty sure "my" Mika was named Michael Chad Penniman, but i couldn't remember what the twin's middle name was.

Then i saw "my" Mika, he was with a fancy waiter guy who had a white cloth napkin over his arm. While Mika (wearing a blue&white checkered shirt btw) led me to a different table i told him that i'd seen his twin at the store. He seemed suprised at the coincidence. The table he chose hadn't been cleaned off and i sat down beside a bunch of hamburger wrappers and spilled cups. He said something funny about the condition of the table but i forget it now. He went off again (to get us wine and/or fill out those bank forms i think) and while i sat there i accidently put my arm in spilled ketchup. The end!

That was the weirdest, most fancy-most trashy cheap restaurant ever & we never did do any grocery shopping :aah:

Edited by kreacher

• 1 month later...

I don't know if I'm too excited cuz the new album or what ever but i have seen Mika quite often these days.

Yesterday i saw that i was in a gig. Somehow Mika choosed one person to come to the stage with him. And ofcourse it was me. I was standing on stage and thinking omg im here with Mika.:naughty: Then i hugged him and said that omg you are the best! (i hope if someday i will meet him, then i think something more original to say :aah:) Anyway Mika answered : no you are the best. And i said that you know, it's not nice to lie to ppl who you have just met.:fisch:

• 1 month later...

i had a dream a while back about him. he turned up at this party i was at, he was wearing a red and white striped t shirt and i got a hug, it was amazing cause the hug felt so real!!!

• 3 months later...

it's been ages since I had a proper Mika dream..... but i had a dream last night!

So we (a bunch of people) were in a symphony hall just like the one he performed in in Montreal Feb 2015. And I was sitting in about the 3rd row a little left of center, next to Kezza (just like the first time I saw Mika live in Montreal for real). don't recall much in the dream before that, but Mika was onstage singing. I'm not sure but i dont think the symphony was there and we stayed seated even though Tim was definitely playing guitar and there were setlists taped to the floor like at a regular gig. At one point between songs i turned around and spotted Mika's mom sitting about ten rows behind Kez and I, and a few family members across from her was Mika's uh.... special friend. I remember feeling like this was one of those very amazing magical gigs but also that i was going to see him there the next night also. I'm not certain now what all he sang but he definitely was singing many songs (unlike in many of my dreams when i hardly ever see him onstage) and he sounded and looked so good and it was all so thrilling. Then suddenly he got a call and he told us he had to cut the gig short because one of the musicians "had to get up early for a lesson". I said smth like "they can f**kin' cancel it!" pretty loudly but i don't think he heard me. I was really angry & disappointed because he didnt sing Overrated or Origin Of Love or a few other songs i either saw on the setlist or maybe i was sure he was planning to sing these because he them did in February. So anyway, after the gig most people left but maybe about 10-20 of us lingered. Then Mika was there on stage, sitting to the side doing something. I went up to the stage and found he was using bright green ribbon to make himself one of those ponytail holders with springy coils sprouting from it but he was having a little trouble getting the ribbon to curl so i helped a bit and said i had made one of these before. He then seemed to give up and started packing up gear like roadies usually do. I asked if i could have a setlist and he asked which one i wanted so i chose and he got it for me. It was Tim's or smth tho and hardly had any stage notes written on it compared to the other setlists so i started untaping a different one. He asked so i explained why i didn't want that one, i was so nervous i ripped it! He looked over at most of the other fans still there (whom i didnt recognize as MFCers) where they were all just clustered to one side, not approaching or anything, like they didnt realize he was there. Mika said, "since no one else wants one, why don't you take one for Kez too?" So while i tried to carefully get a 2nd setlist off the floor he was picking up cable just a couple feet from me but i couldn't think of a single thing to say to him! :doh: I returned to my seat where Kez was waiting with our stuff, gave her the setlist, and told him he knows who she is. While we packed away our things I worried he knew who i was too then we left out onto a busy street. I dont know why but suddenly we were in New York City and we needed a place to sleep or hang out until the next night's gig. I woke up soon after

My imagination is seriously warped so of course I've had lots of random crazy dreams.  Needless to say, Mika has appeared in a lot of them.

One of the weirdest ones was when I dreamt he came to see me at my old high school as it was my birthday and my friends had invited him for a surprise.  I know he's really tall in real life, but in this dream he was SUPER tall.  Like, he must have been at least eight foot.  He started chatting to me and after a bit we ended up pottering about the school for a while.  Near the end of the dream he said he'd enjoyed spending time with me and wanted to see me again. :wub: I think we were going to kiss but I woke up after that. :overreact:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So I had a dream about Mika a few days ago.

We were both in an empty supermarket but all the aisles and everything were separated by big white walls made out of plastic or something, and the whole area just looked like a giant maze. He was looking the way he was in 2008 or something, he had a black suit and shiny shoes, and he was running everywhere while singing in a mike (where was it plugged? Into thin air probably :naughty: ). He never looked at me, and I was trying to get him ! Like, it was a giant chase pretty much  :huh:

I woke up really disappointed because I hadn't managed to get him  :naughty: Weird weird weird.

• Like 1

He always appears in my dreams when I miss him and now it's been a while since I saw him so I've dreamed about him twice already. In the first one he announced a gig in my country. That wouldn't happen in real life of course but I was talking with my friend about some other artists announcing concerts here just night before so I guess it came from that. In the second one he did a signing session here. Wow! I so wanted to go and see him but my husband said that oh it looks it's only for kids so you can't go. So disappointing. He finally comes to my country and I can't go and see him? I totally decided to go. There was a long line (only kids) and I went to the end of the line. I didn't have anything for him to sign but I thought it's okay, I just ask him to sign my hand. A bit embarrassing but who would care. I waited and waited and waited and eventually there were only two kids before me. And then I woke up. Everything felt so real! I could remember every single detail from my dream! I was a bit bitter the whole morning. Seriously. The tour is over and I can't see him even in my dreams?? :sneaky2:  :naughty:

• Like 3

I've dreamt about him a couple times in a few weeks now. :aah:

One of them;

I was sitting in the back of a big crowd and everyone was sitting on chairs in rows, listening to Mika who seemed to have some kind of press presentation or something. He was sitting all alone at a huge desk and answering some questions, can't remember what they where about, because the only thing I was thinking was: 'I need this man's autograph!' :mf_rosetinted: . So I was trying to get to the front, but at that point, everyone suddenly stood up and kinda blocked my way. It took ages and ages before I finally was at the front and I finally was within a few meters of Mika and I remember beeing so relieved that I finally made it! And then he stood up and left... Offcourse. And I was just standing there like;   :shocked: .

And then I woke up feeling sad :naughty:

Edited by We-Are-Golden
  • Like 1

I had a dream about a week ago.

I dreamt that he was having a gig near me, so I stood in the line and waited the whole day. Then finally, the doors opened, and I ran to the front of the stage. But then I realized that it was 4 hours until the consert was going to start, and I was really thirsty and needed to go to the bathroom. So I had friend keep my spot, and went out again... And then suddenly I was on a train!!? And it took me really far away, so that I couldn't get back in time for the gig! I was so sad that I woke up in the middle of the night XD

You guys are having some really frustrating and similar dreams  :naughty:

I wonder what would Mika think if he knew so many people had dreams about him all the time...  :teehee:

I had a another one yesterday actually, I was in my bedroom with my best friend and he said "I got you a present" (his name is Luca but I always accidently call him Mika, he's born english and we both love Mika anyways so he just laughs when I do - anyway). So I just tilt my head on the side like "what?'' and the doorbell rings. I go downstairs, open it and Mika's here with a big smile. I smile too, hug him really tight. He tells me he missed me (?) and that he's been doing very badly at the best friend job (I guess we were best friends here - which is like my actual dream haha, although it's a bit odd to also kinda be attracted to your best friend, although - ANYWAYS). So Luca comes downstairs, hugs Mika too, and I ask him where's Andy (for some reason I thought it was odd that Andy wasn't there) and Mika looked at me, sad, and he just started to sing the origin of love, except that towards the end he started to tear up  :shocked: (Now imagine this, in my dream I was devastated to see Mika so sad). Then all of the sudden we're both at a gig, I'm on stage giving a fan flowers (dafuq) and I suddenly see someone that looked vaguely like Andy in the crowd, so I waved but Mika was behind me and pushed me in the crowd  :aah: That would have been funny if he hadn't looked so... evil  :blink:

And then I just remember being extremely sad somewhere, and Mika called me (but it wasn't a phone but a sort of mike?) and he laughed and said it was all a joke and that he loved me and i shouldn't be scared of him  :blink:  :blink:

And I woke up  :blink: Now, that's 10 times weirder than my previous dream  :lmfao:

• Like 1

In the dream I had last night, I saw some pictures on MFC of a new photoshoot Mika was doing and I recognized where it was so I rushed to get there before he left. He was wearing something similar to https://farm1.staticflickr.com/526/19754106850_d33510028b_b.jpg and it was in a big fancy hotel lobby with lots of gold decor. In one of the photos he had a big fake mustache, but when I got there it was gone.  :aah:

I got there just before the photographer left, and there was absolutely no one else around. He was sitting on a sofa in the middle of the room and I tried to say hello, but he was preoccupied by playing a game on his phone. I went to leave and mentioned something about the game as I left. I went into a hallway that was separated from the lobby by a solid glass wall. I turned to look back again, and he was right there on the other side of the glass staring at me. He wanted to talk about the game! It involved finding parts of teddy bears scattered around, you put them together and the teddy bears are clues to a bigger puzzle. Apparently he was having trouble finding one. So we talked about it a while, we were face to face and he commented that I was really tall, but I pointed out that the floor of the hallway was several inches higher than that of the lobby.

• Like 2

I knew I had some Mika dreams a couple months ago, but I never posted them, so I got out my dream journal to look them up . . .

One of them was shockingly inappropriate, and I won't be sharing that one. :fisch: The other two are ok, though. 

In one, I went with Mika and Yasmine to see a concert. (yeah, you guys dream about seeing Mika in concert, I dream that we go to see someone else sing  :lmfao: ) Anyway, I wasn't familiar with the singer. We were at the front of a balcony area and Mika left to sneak closer to the stage. Yasmine and I talked about some performances Mika had done when he was in school and I was trying to think where I would have been right at the moments those had taken place, which was a fairly dark time in my life. Mika came back and Yasmine told him what we were talking about. I mentioned that it had been a dark time for me, and he seemed to feel bad about bringing up bad memories, so I decided to rewind time and not share that bit with him.

The other dream was fun... Mika was having a contest for fans, and somehow it came down to me and one other girl. We, and about a dozen other fans, were at this event to decide the final winner. An elevator door opened and Mika was there wearing that "camubutterfly" suit that nobody loved but me. :fangurl: He reminded me very much of Willy Wonka welcoming the kids to his factory. The other girl went with him first. Then it was my turn, the elevator was dark, with wallpaper similar to his suit. There was a window and I swear I could see landscape rushing by in the dark, as if we were in a train. But nothing much happened, I think he just wanted to chat and welcome us each privately. I returned to the lobby where the other fans were and chatted with them, saying I thought I had failed some sort of test because I'd been quite shy in the elevator. Then, we got a message telling us what the next part of the contest would be. It was an invitation to a party with Mika and we would be expected to hold conversations with him on various "esoteric" topics. The invite specified "esoteric" and gave some specific examples, which I can't remember. I started to panic, because I knew this would be a nightmare and I'd fail, but one of the other fans pointed out that it was a team challenge and that she was my partner and that it would be ok. One of the other girls heard me talking about being nervous and pulled me aside, offering me cough syrup to get drunk on, saying it would help.

• Like 2

I have had dreams about him time to time. The last one was like this:

He had a gig in a place just near my home. And I learned that at the last moment(how could it be?!) and thought that there was a long queue. Then I went the venue and people were waiting but there was a place that no one was waiting but it was convenient to see him. And I went there and started waiting. Then he appeared in front of me and instead of going to stage he started talking with me. We talked a lot! Then he got on stage after a short time he came to me again. The following day he performed again and did the same. It was such a wonderful dream and I woke up so happy :)

I have had dreams about him time to time. The last one was like this:

He had a gig in a place just near my home. And I learned that at the last moment(how could it be?!) and thought that there was a long queue. Then I went the venue and people were waiting but there was a place that no one was waiting but it was convenient to see him. And I went there and started waiting. Then he appeared in front of me and instead of going to stage he started talking with me. We talked a lot! Then he got on stage after a short time he came to me again. The following day he performed again and did the same. It was such a wonderful dream and I woke up so happy :)

You're so lucky, I wish I had that dream.