Shezzy12

Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

8 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

This isn't exactly a dream of mine, nor is it recent, but I find it funny so thought I'd post it.  Strangely enough, my dad once had a dream about Mika!  He dreamt I was going to a Mika concert and we were standing outside the venue.  There were posters for Mika's show outside the theatre, but these were not normal posters.  Mika was dressed in a wizard's outfit with a pointy hat, and making mysterious gestures with his hands.  It was clear that Mika would be doing magic tricks instead of singing! :lmfao:

My son once had a Mika dream too. He dreamed that we picked up Mika who was hitch hiking on the road and we ended up eating together at my house with his whole family :floor:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

My son once had a Mika dream too. He dreamed that we picked up Mika who was hitch hiking on the road and we ended up eating together at my house with his whole family :floor:

I bet it was Sunday. The day you cooked so much   👩‍🍳

3 minutes ago, miknikel said:

I bet it was Sunday. The day you cooked so much   👩‍🍳

Oh no, that was many years ago when he was too young to drive and he had to listen to Mika all the time in my car. When he got his driver's licence he said finally I can drive my own car and listen to my own music :floor:

I recently had a dream where Mika came to my school and we had to collaborate on a mosaic 

and as a fan, i was really happy of meeting him, but tried to keep it calm to not sounds weird,

so calm that i dont even mentioned the fact that i knew who he was

later when we were done, he violently grabbed my arm, seemed REALLY mad at me for no reason , asking question like  "how do you know my name if no one said it yet", "you know who am i, right? why didn't you said anything"?? felt really off coming from him, i cant imagine him being that mad and asking these kind of question ??? 

it was really odd, this dream was scary for me and i keep wondering if i did something bad ?? i hope not

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, faky said:

I recently had a dream where Mika came to my school and we had to collaborate on a mosaic 

and as a fan, i was really happy of meeting him, but tried to keep it calm to not sounds weird,

so calm that i dont even mentioned the fact that i knew who he was

later when we were done, he violently grabbed my arm, seemed REALLY mad at me for no reason , asking question like  "how do you know my name if no one said it yet", "you know who am i, right? why didn't you said anything"?? felt really off coming from him, i cant imagine him being that mad and asking these kind of question ??? 

it was really odd, this dream was scary for me and i keep wondering if i did something bad ?? i hope not

Well when you meet him for real, he will know you're his fan, don't worry it won't be like in your dream :hug:

I only had positive Mika dreams so I am amazed by yours :wink2: 

But he would never be as in your dream in real life. Mika is always extra sweet with his fans :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

i had a dream about mika. i went with my friend and fellow fan to france we walked into a suit shop and saw mika working there it was amazing!!!!!!!

we then made cards for our grandads and then sung a song elle me dit. then i said jesus take the wheel and i woke up so sad😣:jawdrop:

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 8:54 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

Haha! Pls read my dream and quote xx