Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

Are you under a lot of stress lately Bexxy:wink2: Sounds very intense... I feel like I'd wake more tired then when I went to sleep...

no no im fine i am kind of worrying about some stuff which is why i had that dream i guess :blink:

no no im fine i am kind of worrying about some stuff which is why i had that dream i guess :blink:

Glad to hear it :biggrin2: I hope everything will turn out fine for you Bexxy. Amazing the way some worries tranform into these big adventures at night... exhausting really...:blink:

Lucky biatch.... i was sad when i woke up because mika had this look of desperation like: Dont go sarah!! please!! :roftl:

I was totally embarrassed in my dream! I hurried into my room! haha..

I no. Its verrry lucky....

I mean...what did he look like, in your head..... ahem. how can i put this politely without offending anyone..........."was God feeling 'generous' when he made Mika.....???"

*Falls off her chair laughing*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I mean...what did he look like, in your head..... ahem. how can i put this politely without offending anyone..........."was God feeling 'generous' when he made Mika.....???"

He looked like a normal man.. ya know.. You know what they say about boys with big feet :das: ... ... ... lol... You're weird!

He looked like a normal man.. ya know.. You know what they say about boys with big feet :das: ... ... ... lol... You're weird!

At least i can control my thoughts and not let them slip into my dreams......... :roftl: :roftl: hehehe

And i know what they say about boys with Big Feet......Big Socks...... :bleh:

It sux tho. I want a proper good Mika dream where i dont run into Dr who and end up at KFC with dolly parton.... :blink::shocked::boxed:

At least i can control my thoughts and not let them slip into my dreams......... :roftl: :roftl: hehehe

And i know what they say about boys with Big Feet......Big Socks...... :bleh:

It sux tho. I want a proper good Mika dream where i dont run into Dr who and end up at KFC with dolly parton.... :blink::shocked::boxed:

Someday, you will! Just wait, and go watch a lot of stripping Mika pics!

Good idea Bexxy!! :roftl:

But you know....Lions dont quite do it for me.... Id much prefer him dressed as something else..... maybe a cowboy....

haha... I go for the lion tho!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: You crack me up! :roftl: I spilled my tea as I was laughing!!!

i had a mika dream last night, i was on the trian going to see his show but it was really drowded so we had to stand an di was pressedup against this sort fat guy who smelled but in the middle of the ride he like unzippered himself and it was mika! and he was like hi are you going to my show? and i said yes and then he gave me a back stage pass and after the show we hung out it was amazing <333

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: You crack me up! :roftl: I spilled my tea as I was laughing!!!

I have a knack for it. I think i handled it tastefully though didnt i..... you know, i can compromise....

I can make it sound non dodgy in case any kids are lurking....yet i can set the pulses racing of many Mika lovers across the world with one statement......:bleh:

I sound big headed now. Thats not me. :wink2:

I genuinely would like to know though. I ask all my guy friends.....

Should probably admit I had a Mika dream the other night, lol.

*Snicker*

It started out with me and two friends going to Edinburgh Castle and we were in the queue to buy tickets and the next minute people start sitting in the stands that are there for the Edinburgh Tattoo, and we were told to sit down with them. Sooo we did and then Mika was suddenly up and singing. Then right after he finished he announced me and my two friends were his new best friends and I was like 'OMG! We've never met you before how does that work...what?' And in the random way dreams go the next minute all four of us were in the Disney Store and he was trying on Indiana Jones hats and pedalling on a kiddies 'Incredibles' red tricycle around the store...it was pure comedy.

*Gigglefit*

i had this dream...which was kind of a nightmare :boxed:

heres a quickie

i stayed at a hotel with my parents because of Mika's concert [werent they nice??? =D]

the day before the concert, my parents got murdered [O_O]

I was alone and i was crying and crying until Mika came[:mf_lustslow: ]

He was sorry and hugged me and all [:blush-anim-cl: ]

the next day, i was at his concert and he even mentioned me and made a lil song for me [awwwwwwww eeek :wub2: ]

after the concert, Mika's mom came to me and told me she adopted me!!! [:blink: ]

erhhh...it was really nice of her...but eek!

i became Mika's sister! :shocked: im in love with my bro :boxed:

i had this dream...which was kind of a nightmare :boxed:

heres a quickie

i stayed at a hotel with my parents because of Mika's concert [werent they nice??? =D]

the day before the concert' date=' my parents got murdered [O_O']

I was alone and i was crying and crying until Mika came

He was sorry and hugged me and all [:blush-anim-cl: ]

the next day, i was at his concert and he even mentioned me and made a lil song for me [awwwwwwww eeek :wub2: ]

after the concert, Mika's mom came to me and told me she adopted me!!! [:blink: ]

erhhh...it was really nice of her...but eek!

i became Mika's sister! :shocked: im in love with my bro :boxed:

wow what a strange dream :blink:

im not sleeping very well at all at the moment:thumbdown: but when i finally fell asleep for a couple of hour last nite my dreams where just words and smilies, all in blocks of white!!! Think my dreams are trying to tell me something!!