Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

it's been a while since i had a good Mika dream which he was actually in, but last night's was a doozy...

so i was in Italy i guess for a Mika gig, it was some kind of special event with loads of fancy people and those who didn't seem to know his music very well and a lot of children. i arrived at the fancy venue with @Miss Kristal. a bunch of other MFCers were already there, including @dcdeb and @tiibet and @Alie so we go in line behind them, hoping Mika would appear. as usual security was moving us about and the line got a bit jumbled up and VIP people who'd been backstage ended up in the front of the line so i was in a bit of a huff. But then Mika appeared from a side door to go do soundcheck or something, he paused pretty close to were i was and waved at us all and people called out to him and all was well. So speed ahead to gig time... MK and i had ended up at the end of the line but somehow found a spot in the 3rd row of seats because the front 2 rows seemed to be reserved. When Mika appeared everybody went crazy of course and he started singing and a wave of "rightness" about seeing him on stage performing washed over me. The venue wasn't even full and hardly anyone was in the first 2 rows so MK and i moved closer. He still seemed far away tho, like sort of small and hard to hear, i guess since we were seated and he was at the piano some of the time. He sang a bunch of songs, most i didn't know, i think one was old, one was new and the rest were covers, including Prince's "Kiss" (which i knew cuz he'd sung it w/ the judges on the Voice) with a bunch of sparkly-jacketed dancers which made me sure he was gonna do a Bowie song too. We ended up moving closer again. At one point a real woodchuck ran on stage and someone scurried out from backstage and grabbed it before Mika could see it. Another woodchuck was on top of the set in the background but no one seemed to mind. A couple songs later the venue staff brought out cake for everyone, some kind of lemon cake or maybe pineapple i think. So much cake! Soon after the cake was brought out Mika left the stage for a surprise intermission. He seemed to be taking a very long time to return so i made some joke about him being too busy to sing because he was eating all the leftover cake (we all know how much he likes cake). i woke up before he ever returned.

seeing Mika, MFC friends, a woodchuck, Mika actually performing, cake, what more could i ask for in a dream!?

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

@kreacher I love your MIKA dream !!

Which Bowie song did Mika sing at the concert ? Maybe Life On Mars or Changes...

and love the episode of WOODCHUCK !! giphy.gif

Thanks a lot for sharing, your dream makes me SMILE. :teehee:

You're welcome :)

:dunno:  he never did sing a Bowie song. i just had a sure feeling he was going to, something about the dancers in the sparkly jackets made me certain.

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kreacher said:

it's been a while since i had a good Mika dream which he was actually in, but last night's was a doozy...

so i was in Italy i guess for a Mika gig, it was some kind of special event with loads of fancy people and those who didn't seem to know his music very well and a lot of children. i arrived at the fancy venue with @Miss Kristal. a bunch of other MFCers were already there, including @dcdeb and @tiibet and @Alie so we go in line behind them, hoping Mika would appear. as usual security was moving us about and the line got a bit jumbled up and VIP people who'd been backstage ended up in the front of the line so i was in a bit of a huff. But then Mika appeared from a side door to go do soundcheck or something, he paused pretty close to were i was and waved at us all and people called out to him and all was well. So speed ahead to gig time... MK and i had ended up at the end of the line but somehow found a spot in the 3rd row of seats because the front 2 rows seemed to be reserved. When Mika appeared everybody went crazy of course and he started singing and a wave of "rightness" about seeing him on stage performing washed over me. The venue wasn't even full and hardly anyone was in the first 2 rows so MK and i moved closer. He still seemed far away tho, like sort of small and hard to hear, i guess since we were seated and he was at the piano some of the time. He sang a bunch of songs, most i didn't know, i think one was old, one was new and the rest were covers, including Prince's "Kiss" (which i knew cuz he'd sung it w/ the judges on the Voice) with a bunch of sparkly-jacketed dancers which made me sure he was gonna do a Bowie song too. We ended up moving closer again. At one point a real woodchuck ran on stage and someone scurried out from backstage and grabbed it before Mika could see it. Another woodchuck was on top of the set in the background but no one seemed to mind. A couple songs later the venue staff brought out cake for everyone, some kind of lemon cake or maybe pineapple i think. So much cake! Soon after the cake was brought out Mika left the stage for a surprise intermission. He seemed to be taking a very long time to return so i made some joke about him being too busy to sing because he was eating all the leftover cake (we all know how much he likes cake). i woke up before he ever returned.

seeing Mika, MFC friends, a woodchuck, Mika actually performing, cake, what more could i ask for in a dream!?

You and your vivid imagination! :naughty:

I'd love to have a dream like that.  I haven't dreamt about Mika in a long, long time. :(

I had a dream about Mika last night... It was a very short one, but it felt so real when I woke up. 

It was a after a gig, I guess, because there were a lot of fans standing outside by some fence. Then a car drove by, and Mika was actually driving it himself. But it was really quiet, noone screamed, everyone was just waiting patiently. And then the car stopped infront of me and he came out and said something to me in Italian. I undrstood what he said but I didn't know how to answer, so I answered in English. Then he offered me a hand and asked what my name was. He tried to repeat it and failed miserably the first time. When he got in right, we talked for some more time and then he went back to the car and drove away.

I know it's nothing special, but it was a good dream, for a change. :)

Lucky you Urska, that is a lovely dream. :wub2:

I had a Mikadream as well last night, a bit of a weird one. :naughty: I was at a gig and I was enjoying myself and singing along, when all of the sudden it was over. I saw Mika jumping of the stage and run towards the door. I was very confused (along with the other people) and we started to follow him. When we got outside we saw him running towards a forest near the venue (I have no idea where this is :naughty: ) and again, we all followed him to see where he was going. Then we got to an open spot where there was a big pond and we saw him in the water. He was starting to swim away from us, but luckely I suddenly noticed that I had my camera with me, so I tried to zoom in on him and take a photo. :aah: No idea why! But he just kept swimming and swimming... and then I woke up.

I wonder where he went. :aah: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dreams said:

I had a dream about Mika last night... It was a very short one, but it felt so real when I woke up. 

It was a after a gig, I guess, because there were a lot of fans standing outside by some fence. Then a car drove by, and Mika was actually driving it himself. But it was really quiet, noone screamed, everyone was just waiting patiently. And then the car stopped infront of me and he came out and said something to me in Italian. I undrstood what he said but I didn't know how to answer, so I answered in English. Then he offered me a hand and asked what my name was. He tried to repeat it and failed miserably the first time. When he got in right, we talked for some more time and then he went back to the car and drove away.

I know it's nothing special, but it was a good dream, for a change. :)

Sounds like a really lovely dream :)

2 hours ago, We-Are-Golden said:

I had a Mikadream as well last night, a bit of a weird one. :naughty: I was at a gig and I was enjoying myself and singing along, when all of the sudden it was over. I saw Mika jumping of the stage and run towards the door. I was very confused (along with the other people) and we started to follow him. When we got outside we saw him running towards a forest near the venue (I have no idea where this is :naughty: ) and again, we all followed him to see where he was going. Then we got to an open spot where there was a big pond and we saw him in the water. He was starting to swim away from us, but luckely I suddenly noticed that I had my camera with me, so I tried to zoom in on him and take a photo. :aah: No idea why! But he just kept swimming and swimming... and then I woke up.

Hahaha this dream made me laugh :lmfao:

• Like 1

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 9:55 AM, We-Are-Golden said:

You do like forrests ?

• 2 months later...

I hadn't dreamt about Mika in a long while, but last night I did.  I dreamt I went to an MFC meet-up in London.  We went to this park and all the members hung out together, but Mika himself wasn't there.  I was sad about this but then I remembered that Mika was recording The Voice in London, so I decided to go to the studio to try and meet him.  When I got there, Mika was sitting at a table backstage, signing autographs.  I got really excited and nervous.  There was a queue of people waiting to meet him but for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to skip the queue.  Weirdly enough, Mika didn't seem to mind and signed an autograph for me.  I told him how much I loved him, and he smiled and giggled shyly.  He didn't actually speak to me, but in this dream I seemed happy enough just to be close to him.  At the end of the dream, he had to leave, but he waved and smiled at me again.  I was so happy but then I woke up. :lmfao:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mika has visited in my dreams two nights in row and usually that happens when I haven't seen him for a long time (and probably hope I could see). These dreams are always really weird and he never sings and I always wake up thinking why not even one song. Even if I'm at gigs something always happens and I'm either thrown out by security or the gig is cancelled for some reason. Once I was in the audience and we were told that instead of a gig there will be a quiz. I was like you must be kidding me! 

And these two were not exceptions either. In the first one I was pregnant (which would be quite impossible or at least highly unlikely to happen in real life because I'm 45 already) and wanted to share my big news with him. So I told him but instead of saying congratulations he was just like "oh that must have been accidental" (maybe meaning I wouldn't have done it on purpose referring to my age) and was just left standing there staring and wondering is that really a usual thing to say someone in that situation?? And I woke up and thought luckily that was just dream and laughed because the whole situation was so hysterical :lmfao:

And last night it happened again. This time he was on stage but not preparing for his performance, of course. He had a whiteboard and he was listing the weirdest things fans have told him they have at home. And he said Avoca (a long-time fan I actually met in real life last weekend) once told him she has three depth sounders (meaning equipment that can define the depth of water) and two barometers at home and Mika said "how amazing is that!" and I think he sounded a bit jealous :naughty:

And I woke up and laughed again and thought awwww it's been too long, really. Crazy dreams! 

Edited by tiibet
added missing words
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 10 months later...

I had a dream last night that Mika finally released his new album.  He was doing an interview on UK TV, and performed the lead single on the show.  The strangest thing was that Mika and his band were all dressed head to toe in pink!  The set of the TV show was pink as well.  I don't remember much about the song, but a lot of his fans said that they didn't like it.  I do remember that it was quite dull sounding, and nothing like his usual upbeat songs.

That was the end of the dream.  I hadn't dreamt about Mika in a long time as I had been busy with college, but now I'm finished he seems to be on my mind a lot more again! :aah:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

I had a dream last night that Mika finally released his new album.  He was doing an interview on UK TV, and performed the lead single on the show.  The strangest thing was that Mika and his band were all dressed head to toe in pink!  The set of the TV show was pink as well.  I don't remember much about the song, but a lot of his fans said that they didn't like it.  I do remember that it was quite dull sounding, and nothing like his usual upbeat songs.

That was the end of the dream.  I hadn't dreamt about Mika in a long time as I had been busy with college, but now I'm finished he seems to be on my mind a lot more again! :aah:

Dreams supposed to be read the other way round so there is a chance that the song is genius and fans just love it! :lmfao:

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I had a strange dream last night and for the first time Andy appeared in it, maybe because of the last insta story.

As usual in dreams I don’t know how but some lady told me where Mika lives so one day I drove to that city to the housing estate and I was wandering around. In one moment I heard that something is coming, so I got into some car which was opened and I waited. It was Mika on bike. I moved in the car to see him better but in the car were a lot of stuff and they made noise, so Mika got scared and hurried home. I followed him.

Suddenly I found myself in wired loft where neighbours were living together. There was also the lady who told me about Mika’s place. These people were nice and they were talking to me but I didn’t see Mika anywhere but I was sure I entered the right door. Suddenly next to me Andy was sitting. From the beginning he was smiling and talking to the others but when other people were busy talking with each other he referred to me with serious face (just like in insta story):  I’m taking care for the green stuff (money) and he just writes songs, so what do you want? I told him that I got information where Mika lives and wanted to check it and as fan to meet him nothing more. I added that I won’t pass this information to the media or somewhere else. When I finished explaining myself I saw Mika with notebook and pen in his hand. He looked at the room full of different people with such sadness in his eyes, he turned around and went up the stairs and that was it. This dream woke me up and made me feel concern because I never saw Mika being so sad, like he was his own prisoner. It was a strange feeling.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Dominika said:

I had a strange dream last night and for the first time Andy appeared in it, maybe because of the last insta story.

As usual in dreams I don’t know how but some lady told me where Mika lives so one day I drove to that city to the housing estate and I was wandering around. In one moment I heard that something is coming, so I got into some car which was opened and I waited. It was Mika on bike. I moved in the car to see him better but in the car were a lot of stuff and they made noise, so Mika got scared and hurried home. I followed him.

Suddenly I found myself in wired loft where neighbours were living together. There was also the lady who told me about Mika’s place. These people were nice and they were talking to me but I didn’t see Mika anywhere but I was sure I entered the right door. Suddenly next to me Andy was sitting. From the beginning he was smiling and talking to the others but when other people were busy talking with each other he referred to me with serious face (just like in insta story):  I’m taking care for the green stuff (money) and he just writes songs, so what do you want? I told him that I got information where Mika lives and wanted to check it and as fan to meet him nothing more. I added that I won’t pass this information to the media or somewhere else. When I finished explaining myself I saw Mika with notebook and pen in his hand. He looked at the room full of different people with such sadness in his eyes, he turned around and went up the stairs and that was it. This dream woke me up and made me feel concern because I never saw Mika being so sad, like he was his own prisoner. It was a strange feeling.

yes very strange dream :bed:

My turn for saying something about my dreams. Generally, I see pervert thing or concert in Istanbul about Mika. One day, in my dream, I'm was waiting for Mika for starting the concert. He will do sinfonia pop in inside stage. When I'm waiting I saw Mika with a lot of security man, he was going to backstage. I couldn't believe he is Mika, then he saw me, we were staring at our eyes. Then he continued to walk. Then I screamed at him. "MIKA!" He stopped. I knew he was Mika, then he moved his hand like "Come here" (idk its general reaction but we do it in Turkey.) My grandma was with me and she said: "Go!". I run to him. Again he continued to walk, I was following him. Then we entered the elevator for going backstage (in this backstage is under the ground.) One security woman was with us, then she clicked the elevator button. I was shacking. (Those days I was confused and sad in real life.) Suddenly he hugged me and he whispered to my ear. "Stay strong, you can do everything that you want. You are a very strong girl. Everything would be ok with me. Don't worry. Just think me when you are sad." and he kissed my cheek, I was crying. Then, the elevator stopped, he went out of the elevator, last he was staring at me. Then, elevator doors closed. After that dream, I was a little okay. My brain is playing with me and this is awesome. That was awesome, thank you for everything Mika, you are my life hero...❤️   

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Irem Aytepe said:

My turn for saying something about my dreams. Generally, I see pervert thing or concert in Istanbul about Mika. One day, in my dream, I'm was waiting for Mika for starting the concert. He will do sinfonia pop in inside stage. When I'm waiting I saw Mika with a lot of security man, he was going to backstage. I couldn't believe he is Mika, then he saw me, we were staring at our eyes. Then he continued to walk. Then I screamed at him. "MIKA!" He stopped. I knew he was Mika, then he moved his hand like "Come here" (idk its general reaction but we do it in Turkey.) My grandma was with me and she said: "Go!". I run to him. Again he continued to walk, I was following him. Then we entered the elevator for going backstage (in this backstage is under the ground.) One security woman was with us, then she clicked the elevator button. I was shacking. (Those days I was confused and sad in real life.) Suddenly he hugged me and he whispered to my ear. "Stay strong, you can do everything that you want. You are a very strong girl. Everything would be ok with me. Don't worry. Just think me when you are sad." and he kissed my cheek, I was crying. Then, the elevator stopped, he went out of the elevator, last he was staring at me. Then, elevator doors closed. After that dream, I was a little okay. My brain is playing with me and this is awesome. That was awesome, thank you for everything Mika, you are my life hero...❤️   

That's really nice dream actually :biggrin2: "Stay strong, you can do everything that you want. You are a very strong girl. Everything would be ok with me. Don't worry."  I'll be needing these words for tomorrow at first day at work :teehee:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dominika said:

That's really nice dream actually :biggrin2: "Stay strong, you can do everything that you want. You are a very strong girl. Everything would be ok with me. Don't worry."  I'll be needing these words for tomorrow at first day at work :teehee:

Tomorrow I will say to you, don't worry :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Dominika said:

:crossed: :hug:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Dominika said:

Good luck again but you know you dont need it. :huglove:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

Tomorrow I will say to you, don't worry :D 

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

:crossed: :hug:

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Good luck again but you know you dont need it. :huglove:

Thanks girls for the good vibes! :hug: Today was good, I'm happy :wink2:

• Like 3

This isn't exactly a dream of mine, nor is it recent, but I find it funny so thought I'd post it.  Strangely enough, my dad once had a dream about Mika!  He dreamt I was going to a Mika concert and we were standing outside the venue.  There were posters for Mika's show outside the theatre, but these were not normal posters.  Mika was dressed in a wizard's outfit with a pointy hat, and making mysterious gestures with his hands.  It was clear that Mika would be doing magic tricks instead of singing! :lmfao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

This isn't exactly a dream of mine, nor is it recent, but I find it funny so thought I'd post it.  Strangely enough, my dad once had a dream about Mika!  He dreamt I was going to a Mika concert and we were standing outside the venue.  There were posters for Mika's show outside the theatre, but these were not normal posters.  Mika was dressed in a wizard's outfit with a pointy hat, and making mysterious gestures with his hands.  It was clear that Mika would be doing magic tricks instead of singing! :lmfao:

My son once had a Mika dream too. He dreamed that we picked up Mika who was hitch hiking on the road and we ended up eating together at my house with his whole family :floor:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2