Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

2 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

I have a couple of dream about Mika but they are not good for here 😆 Subconscious irrepressible

But I'll have written my normal dreams in a week :))

:lmfao:

I have never dreamed of him the way I imagine you dreamed.:das:  In my dreams Mika and I are very good friends, we laugh a lot and I show him my city. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

why he appears so often in my dreams???

I once saw him. That too was a strange dream. I was on the Burj Khalifa Tom Cruise style but unlike him, I was cleaning it very intensely. And I heard a bell ring and swoop, I was suddenly at my place (scene changes happen very often in my dreams) walking to my front door. I open it and there's Mika. 

Mika: I am Michael

Me: No you are Mika.

Mika: Michael I am. Michael I am.

Me: Why are you being like this?

Fortune (literally appearing out of thin air): I am Mika.

Then I was sliding down this gigantic staircase.

I was on some antibiotics back then and this was one of the many short drug induced dreams that night. I was happy to see Mika in Karachi though. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dominika said:

Suddenly I realized that among my friends and family there is sitting Fortune (why he appears so often in my dreams???).

Because it seems more "real" to you, reachable for your subconscious than the older brother?

I dream more often of Andy because I like his world much more and our virtual discussions are so much more interesting! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My latest Mika dream was taking place at the movies. Mika was staring in a movie so of course I went to see it. I was already seated and suddenly I noticed Mika who was standing on my left by a pilar talking to a man about the movie then he turned to me and started talking with me about the movie :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I've received an invitation for a spectacle with Mika. It was something like performing story of my life. I wasn't present from the very beginning of the role play but when I arrived Mika started to dance with Paloma and his nephew. It was a scene which was talking that family is the most important. During the dance Mika kissed Paloma twice on her lips and I was in little shock that he is kissing sister. Anyway, while the performance I was looking around the place. The audience was devided into sections. One of the section was for disabled people and among them I noticed Andy. He was sitting between two men on  wheelchairs. After the show Mika went to Andy and I followed him. When I get to them they were talking also Zuleika was there. I came closer and thank Mika for the invitation and he gave me the sweetest smile. For a couple of seconds I was just standing still and staring at Mika. Eventually I said: it's unbelievable! How on earth can you be such a kind person, such a nice guy? He just made surprised face and shake his shoulders in a sign that he has no idea why and after that he gave me a hug with all his strength. And said: I'm so glad you came. I was in seven heaven but also shocked that he is treating me like a well known friend. After that I said that I have to come home and Mika asked me to stay and even to come to his house. I agreed. Then I only remember me and Mika talking till the late night hours.

Mika kissing Paloma?
Andy among men on wheelchairs?
What's wrong with my brain? :doh:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I dreamt I went to a Mika concert.  I was in the front row and I was so excited... but I woke up before the concert actually started. 

I think this is a sign that I am in need of a Mika gig in real life.  It's been three years since I saw him in London and I miss him. :tears:

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Last night I dreamt I went to a Mika concert.  I was in the front row and I was so excited... but I woke up before the concert actually started. 

I think this is a sign that I am in need of a Mika gig in real life.  It's been three years since I saw him in London and I miss him. :tears:

It will happen this year with the new songs and the new tour :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 7:54 AM, Dominika said:

I've received an invitation for a spectacle with Mika. It was something like performing story of my life. I wasn't present from the very beginning of the role play but when I arrived Mika started to dance with Paloma and his nephew. It was a scene which was talking that family is the most important. During the dance Mika kissed Paloma twice on her lips and I was in little shock that he is kissing sister. Anyway, while the performance I was looking around the place. The audience was devided into sections. One of the section was for disabled people and among them I noticed Andy. He was sitting between two men on  wheelchairs. After the show Mika went to Andy and I followed him. When I get to them they were talking also Zuleika was there. I came closer and thank Mika for the invitation and he gave me the sweetest smile. For a couple of seconds I was just standing still and staring at Mika. Eventually I said: it's unbelievable! How on earth can you be such a kind person, such a nice guy? He just made surprised face and shake his shoulders in a sign that he has no idea why and after that he gave me a hug with all his strength. And said: I'm so glad you came. I was in seven heaven but also shocked that he is treating me like a well known friend. After that I said that I have to come home and Mika asked me to stay and even to come to his house. I agreed. Then I only remember me and Mika talking till the late night hours.

Mika kissing Paloma?
Andy among men on wheelchairs?
What's wrong with my brain? :doh:

He hugged you so that was a lovely dream :wub2:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I had a dream last night where I was at a dance in some large high school gym.  I'm wandering around when I bump into Mika, for some reason he was wearing a blue suit.  I ask him if he wants to dance and he says yes.  We're dancing around the room really fast and are singing some song.  Just before I woke up we kissed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I dind't have any Mika dream since May apparently :lmfao:This forum is a really good diary :biggrin2:

Last night I was dreaming about Mika's concert. The place Mika was performing was huge! I met there a couple of friends from mfc but they were sitting at the end of the room. I remember I forgot to take my posters which I prepared with me,  so I came back to the hotel for it. At first me and my friend took sitting places somewhere in the middle, in front of the stage but then somehow we get to the fist row. We were singing the songs and dancing like crazy but can't tell you what songs Mika was singing. After the gig we were so amazed by the performance that we were still standing in the same place and waiting till the crowd will go out. Suddenly Mika went on stage and jumped among us just next to me (yeah I know, in our dreams we are so egoistic :lmfao:). We were talking like nobody else was waiting to get the autograph or for chat with him. 

Apparently dreams should be read the other way around, I can only hope that this one will come true :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 2

I finally had a Mika dream!!!. I'm still recovering from it.  Oi!

So I was in a building that was kind of like a hotel/apartment building that had a common area where kids could play.  I was there with my two children and Mika's two children (one girl and a little boy).  Omg his kids were the most adorable sweetest children, and we were all getting along so well.  But it was also like I had known them forever and they really loved me.  His little boy and I were having a seriously fun and happy moment when Mika came into the room and saw how much his son loved being with me and all of a sudden Mika and I were totally and completely in love.  We were telling each other such lovely things and it was very intense and emotional.

I woke up shortly after that.  It was so strange because I've never really had that type of feeling before, I mean, I'm a fan and all, but never thought of him "that way" before.  It's all very overwhelming.  Ha ha.  Dreams are so very strange!

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

So now that I had the second dream about Mika within a week I guess it's time to tell it here. :aah:

Both of my dreams were about me attending a concert of him.

In the first one I was at a big city (I don't even know where) and I didn't even have a ticket for the show. But I didn't bother as I saw my chance in meeting him after the gig so that was what I was going for. I arrived at the venue and a woman asked me about my ticket. I answered that I didn't have one, but she wasn't reacting as I expected it. She told me that it didn't matter and I should just walk into the room. I was soooo happy and I entered. It was a big hall and there were already people sitting in the first two rows. I took my place in the third row. Mika was already there and still rehearsing. I was glad that I could watch that! After a bit of waiting the concert started and was amazing!!! (Obviously that's always true :teehee:) When it was all over I waited outside the venue. As expected Mika came and talked to some of the other fans. When he came to me I asked him for a pic with him and he said yes! So I got my pic and woke up. :doh:

My second dream was shorter and started in the middle of a concert. I was standing in the front row this time and Mika was singing all my favourite songs. :wub2: Suddenly he shook hands with all those people standing in the front row! With me as well!!! I didn't want to let him go. :sad:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm so glad there's this thread for Mika dreams. Just a heads up my own dreams are pretty weird. Anyway here's last nights dream:

Me and Mika were invited to meet the Queen in Buckingham Palace before she recorded her Christmas speech. While we were waiting me and Mika found a basket of Easter eggs and started to eat them, Mika struggled to get the foil off so I had to help him. We ate all the chocolate eggs before the Queen came in the room but she wasn't pleased because we had chocolate around our mouths. I remember Mika was wearing a flat cap too.

My Mika dreams have definitely become more frequent since the release of his new album! 😁

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm so glad there's this thread for Mika dreams. Just a heads up my own dreams are pretty weird. Anyway here's last nights dream:

Me and Mika were invited to meet the Queen in Buckingham Palace before she recorded her Christmas speech. While we were waiting me and Mika found a basket of Easter eggs and started to eat them, Mika struggled to get the foil off so I had to help him. We ate all the chocolate eggs before the Queen came in the room but she wasn't pleased because we had chocolate around our mouths. I remember Mika was wearing a flat cap too.

My Mika dreams have definitely become more frequent since the release of his new album! 😁

Excellent dream! Funnily enough if this dream had really happened it wouldn’t be the first time Mika met the Queen whilst being besmirched by a brown substance...

In articles on several sites, including www.independent.ie, in December 2009 Mika told a story about when he was a kid: "Prince Charles was playing a polo match, it was a private event, we managed to join the line and she [The Queen] almost managed to shake our hands and then took one look at us, probably smelt us, and turned around. My friend lived next to the polo ground and we broke in, and we ended up playing in what we thought was a sand pit - it actually ended up being a big manure pit." :lmfao:

Been a while since i had any weird Mika dreams..... oh wait, there was one... i was spying on Mika and i better not say where or what i saw :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by kreacher
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Another Mika dream and this one was really good for me.

I was at a Mika concert and was lucky enough to be allowed to sit right on the stage on the right side along with some other fans too. I was so close to Mika! He started singing Blue and seemed to be looking right at me, and walked over and got me and the fans to sing along. Straight after Blue he sang Happy Ending and after that he said he needed to change his suit. He was wearing red and came back in blue, but he didn't start singing straight away instead he came back to where I was sat and a security guard brought a fridge so we could all have a drink. Mika was talking in French and seemed to be recommending the wine. I said I didn't drink and once he realised I spoke English Mika sat next to me and we shared a packet of crackers. He soon got back to the middle of the stage and sang Paloma with Paloma! She was wearing a white suit.

Now I really want this dream to come true!

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I had kind of a dream about Mika. Or actually about his dog. I think it's because yesterday I saw two golden dogs and immediately thought about Amira and Melachi (and also the fact that I always pay more attention to dogs than to people when I'm somewhere).

So I dreamt that I got to cuddle one of his dogs. Even in the dream I was wondering if it's Amira or Melachi because I couldn't tell. But she was super sweet and snuggling. Later I got the chance to say thank you to Mika (I guess for cuddling his dog). :teehee: But I think he was just passing by and there were more people waiting so I didn't really talk to him. Since it was a dream, it's all really blurry in my memory. However, this is the first time I remember a dream about Mika, besides some short dreams about being on or going to a show. 

• Like 1

In one of my dreams, I met Mika in a performance hall (I don't know why) and I just said thank you. And he heard, he listened :wub2:

It's stupid but I would really like to thank him one day in person for saving me a few years ago and still now :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 3

I love reading these, never looked at this thread before but it's interesting how different people's dreams about Mika are. When I dream of him then mostly just of being close to him in some way - not necessarily physically, but as in feeling a connection between us - by a conversation we share, a gesture or just a look. I hardly ever remember certain situations from my dreams, but just that it feels wonderful.

And sometimes these dreams come true :wub2: - not as in a certain situation, but as in the feeling I get from it. It can be a look he gives me at a gig, or even just a few words in one of his Tweets. Or, very rarely, something really special like asking me to join him on stage. :cloud: So keep believing in your dreams, sometimes they come true. :wub2:

My last Mika dream, a few days ago, was about him doing 2 gigs in Germany. I only dreamt of the first of these 2 gigs, it took place at some sort of posh orchestra venue with seats, and we all had to wear slippers, provided by the venue. :lmfao: Mika was doing the soundcheck when we entered the venue, he was sitting at the piano, and he greeted me like an old friend. Can't remember any more details, for that I think I'd have to write them down right after waking up, and as I mostly get woken up by my daughter wanting something from me, chances for that are low. :naughty:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I had a weird dream last night, we were waiting for Mika after a gig, and it was a really huge old building with high ceilings and broad stairs leading up to the doors, like a museum or something. There also was some sort of Café inside, but we were waiting outside on the stairs, in front of (closed) glass doors. For some weird reason I wanted to find a bathroom to change clothes and put on my eyeliner :doh:, and I went inside through a side entrance, and got lost until someone showed me the way. And at some point suddenly I got really scared I might miss Mika when he leaves, ran back, got lost again, and ended up near the Café, which also was behind a glass wall. Mika was sitting in there with others, wearing his yellow suit and looking absolutely gorgeous, and when I turned around I saw that I was right in front of the glass doors, where the other fans were waiting outside. I wanted to go back to them and join them, glad about the fact that Mika was still there and hoping he'd come to meet us, and then I woke up. :lmfao: 

As I said, pretty weird dream, and I'm surprised that I remember all those details.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

My dad recently dreamt that he met Mika in a pub.  Mika was wearing a yellow tartan kilt, for some reason.:lmfao:In this dream, my dad told Mika that I was a huge fan of his and asked if he could phone me as a surprise.  Mika agreed.  He called me and apparently I screamed when I heard his voice!

My dad had another dream about Mika in which he was doing a magic show.  For someone who claims not to be a Mika fan, my dad certainly dreams about him a lot! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This dream is heavily influenced by Mika's recent live video.

I was in the apartment in Athens with just Mika and Andy and I was the one filming Mika cooking. Andy was just sat at a table drinking Greek wine. I wasn't filming it live because Mika wanted it to be turned into a documentary. He was being his usual bouncy self and dancing along to music. While he was waiting for the sauce to reduce Mika set a small table with candles and poured some more wine and he and Andy sat together. Next thing I know Mika's got out this gorgeous ring, thick band with tiny diamonds, and proposes to Andy! Of course he said yes. I was so shocked I nearly dropped the camera and I was crying (happy tears) and the guys were crying. It was lovely.

Such a happy dream!

• Like 7