Shezzy12

Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Posted (edited)

In my dream last night Mika came to Poland with Andy. Of course me and my friend went to meet them (there was no specific place). We were able to take pictures with them. We sat on the bench. My friend wanted to pose and she put her legs on the bench (she was wearing high heels :D). Andy grabbed her legs and hold them just for the picture. In general Andy was very talkative and Mika didn't say anything (why in my dreams Mika is always a mute???) After taking pictures Mika's menager came and he was also talking with us. Mika supposed to have discussion panels on Saturday and Sunday. Don't know why but we didn't go on this venue on Saturday. But after Saurday's panel Mika's menager called me (???) and said that Mika was dissapionted by polish interviwer, his lack of knowledge of the english language and asked me whether I can come on Sunday to be a translator. I agreed and asked when and where I should come. In a reply  heard that I have to come on 13.30 (I thought that half past the hour is Mika's weird thing like certain things have to happend exactly half past some hour :D). When I back home in the evening I started to telling my friend and family who were in the house, what happend that day, how excited I was because of meting Mika and Andy. Suddenly I realized that among my friends and family there is sitting Fortune (why he appears so often in my dreams???). I thought: oh s**t, I'm actually talkig about your brother! Then Fortune lookd in some direction and I followed his gaze. On the other side of the room there was sitting Mika. I got frozen and Mika just smiled. THE END.

Edited by Dominika
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Irem Aytepe said:

I have a couple of dream about Mika but they are not good for here 😆 Subconscious irrepressible

But I'll have written my normal dreams in a week :))

:lmfao:

I have never dreamed of him the way I imagine you dreamed.:das:  In my dreams Mika and I are very good friends, we laugh a lot and I show him my city. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dominika said:

why he appears so often in my dreams???

I once saw him. That too was a strange dream. I was on the Burj Khalifa Tom Cruise style but unlike him, I was cleaning it very intensely. And I heard a bell ring and swoop, I was suddenly at my place (scene changes happen very often in my dreams) walking to my front door. I open it and there's Mika. 

Mika: I am Michael

Me: No you are Mika.

Mika: Michael I am. Michael I am.

Me: Why are you being like this?

Fortune (literally appearing out of thin air): I am Mika.

Then I was sliding down this gigantic staircase.

I was on some antibiotics back then and this was one of the many short drug induced dreams that night. I was happy to see Mika in Karachi though. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dominika said:

Suddenly I realized that among my friends and family there is sitting Fortune (why he appears so often in my dreams???).

Because it seems more "real" to you, reachable for your subconscious than the older brother?

I dream more often of Andy because I like his world much more and our virtual discussions are so much more interesting! 

• Like 1

Tonight I didnt dream of Mika but Eriko @Kumazzz. I was at her home as a guest and she made me Japanese food. :cheerful_h4h:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think it's because I was focussed in the game she put us on "Mika or not?" thread and I have mixed everything :naughty:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

My latest Mika dream was taking place at the movies. Mika was staring in a movie so of course I went to see it. I was already seated and suddenly I noticed Mika who was standing on my left by a pilar talking to a man about the movie then he turned to me and started talking with me about the movie :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5

I've received an invitation for a spectacle with Mika. It was something like performing story of my life. I wasn't present from the very beginning of the role play but when I arrived Mika started to dance with Paloma and his nephew. It was a scene which was talking that family is the most important. During the dance Mika kissed Paloma twice on her lips and I was in little shock that he is kissing sister. Anyway, while the performance I was looking around the place. The audience was devided into sections. One of the section was for disabled people and among them I noticed Andy. He was sitting between two men on  wheelchairs. After the show Mika went to Andy and I followed him. When I get to them they were talking also Zuleika was there. I came closer and thank Mika for the invitation and he gave me the sweetest smile. For a couple of seconds I was just standing still and staring at Mika. Eventually I said: it's unbelievable! How on earth can you be such a kind person, such a nice guy? He just made surprised face and shake his shoulders in a sign that he has no idea why and after that he gave me a hug with all his strength. And said: I'm so glad you came. I was in seven heaven but also shocked that he is treating me like a well known friend. After that I said that I have to come home and Mika asked me to stay and even to come to his house. I agreed. Then I only remember me and Mika talking till the late night hours.

Mika kissing Paloma?
Andy among men on wheelchairs?
What's wrong with my brain? :doh:

• Haha 1

Last night I dreamt I went to a Mika concert.  I was in the front row and I was so excited... but I woke up before the concert actually started. 

I think this is a sign that I am in need of a Mika gig in real life.  It's been three years since I saw him in London and I miss him. :tears:

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Last night I dreamt I went to a Mika concert.  I was in the front row and I was so excited... but I woke up before the concert actually started. 

I think this is a sign that I am in need of a Mika gig in real life.  It's been three years since I saw him in London and I miss him. :tears:

It will happen this year with the new songs and the new tour :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2019 at 7:54 AM, Dominika said:

I've received an invitation for a spectacle with Mika. It was something like performing story of my life. I wasn't present from the very beginning of the role play but when I arrived Mika started to dance with Paloma and his nephew. It was a scene which was talking that family is the most important. During the dance Mika kissed Paloma twice on her lips and I was in little shock that he is kissing sister. Anyway, while the performance I was looking around the place. The audience was devided into sections. One of the section was for disabled people and among them I noticed Andy. He was sitting between two men on  wheelchairs. After the show Mika went to Andy and I followed him. When I get to them they were talking also Zuleika was there. I came closer and thank Mika for the invitation and he gave me the sweetest smile. For a couple of seconds I was just standing still and staring at Mika. Eventually I said: it's unbelievable! How on earth can you be such a kind person, such a nice guy? He just made surprised face and shake his shoulders in a sign that he has no idea why and after that he gave me a hug with all his strength. And said: I'm so glad you came. I was in seven heaven but also shocked that he is treating me like a well known friend. After that I said that I have to come home and Mika asked me to stay and even to come to his house. I agreed. Then I only remember me and Mika talking till the late night hours.

Mika kissing Paloma?
Andy among men on wheelchairs?
What's wrong with my brain? :doh:

He hugged you so that was a lovely dream :wub2:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

It will happen this year with the new songs and the new tour :hug:

Hopefully :hug: :crossed:

• Like 1

I had a dream last night where I was at a dance in some large high school gym.  I'm wandering around when I bump into Mika, for some reason he was wearing a blue suit.  I ask him if he wants to dance and he says yes.  We're dancing around the room really fast and are singing some song.  Just before I woke up we kissed.