Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

On 3/20/2020 at 2:13 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

This dream is heavily influenced by Mika's recent live video.

I was in the apartment in Athens with just Mika and Andy and I was the one filming Mika cooking. Andy was just sat at a table drinking Greek wine. I wasn't filming it live because Mika wanted it to be turned into a documentary. He was being his usual bouncy self and dancing along to music. While he was waiting for the sauce to reduce Mika set a small table with candles and poured some more wine and he and Andy sat together. Next thing I know Mika's got out this gorgeous ring, thick band with tiny diamonds, and proposes to Andy! Of course he said yes. I was so shocked I nearly dropped the camera and I was crying (happy tears) and the guys were crying. It was lovely.

Such a happy dream!

That's cute! But I don't think he wants to get married lol still very sweet, good thing you didn't drop the camera, was it Andy's ? He would have killed you . 

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2020 at 2:13 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

This dream is heavily influenced by Mika's recent live video.

I was in the apartment in Athens with just Mika and Andy and I was the one filming Mika cooking. Andy was just sat at a table drinking Greek wine. I wasn't filming it live because Mika wanted it to be turned into a documentary. He was being his usual bouncy self and dancing along to music. While he was waiting for the sauce to reduce Mika set a small table with candles and poured some more wine and he and Andy sat together. Next thing I know Mika's got out this gorgeous ring, thick band with tiny diamonds, and proposes to Andy! Of course he said yes. I was so shocked I nearly dropped the camera and I was crying (happy tears) and the guys were crying. It was lovely.

Such a happy dream!

I don't know why but as I had read the comment by @Natacha. before, I already expected the proposal when I read your dream but I've imagined it the other way around... :teehee: Such a sweet dream! :cloud:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Natacha. said:

That's cute! But I don't think he wants to get married lol still very sweet, good thing you didn't drop the camera, was it Andy's ? He would have killed you .   

Not sure about the camera, it was a bit strange, it was like I was the camera looking on but I was definitely in the room with them. I remember the ring most vividly, could probably draw it.

@giraffeandy indeed a very sweet dream, alas no more since then :(

• 3 weeks later...

Mika was in my dream last night, but he didn't do anything, just stood there. I was somewhere with my kids and my 3 year old daughter was running around on the street. There weren't any cars at that moment, but I was scared of course and called her louder and louder to come back to me. No idea why I didn't just run to her in my dream, as I would in real life. Or maybe I did but I was too far away to reach her quickly. Anyway and Mika was there, just standing around in my dream, like a decoration. :lmfao:

I suppose it means I know that even Mika can't help me much in this current crisis, while his gigs (and talking with him, occasionally) have helped me through several crises in the past decade. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Tonight I dreamed of being a Mika concert. In this concert the front rows were reserved for the MFCers, with whom he chatted and sang. At a certain point I approach him and he proposes me to sing a song with him, I say yes and I choose Lollipop. It's all very nice, but Mika tries to look smiley as always but is annoyed that there is a lot of noise and that he can't speak or sing because people keep talking and disturbing him, and even if he doesn't want to express it, it is noticeable.

So once the concert is over, he doesn't even say goodbye and with an angry face he disappears behind the scenes of the stage. At this point we from the MFC decide that it is appropriate to go and look for him to apologize for the mess we had made, but we do not find him because he was already gone.

End of the dream 😂 poor Mika 😂

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3

Last night's dream, it's a strange one! 😁

I was watching Mika's Instagram live from home but he wasn't doing any cooking. Just having a chat with people online and also being a bit cheeky with Andy! He said that there was a fair ground in town and he wanted to pick someone who was watching the video to go along to it with him and Andy. Mika chose me and I don't know how it happened but the next thing I know I'm in the apartment in Athens. Andy stopped filming and we all got ready to go to the fair ground. All Mika wanted to do was ride on the biggest roller-coaster there but the queue was really long. Me and Andy got tired of waiting and wanted something to eat. Mika wanted to stay in the queue but told us we should go and try the churros at the fair. So me and Andy go and get churros but we could only afford 2 because they were $50 each! We go back to Mika (still queuing) and before Andy could share his churro Mika ate it all! Andy got really mad because it was so expensive and he was still hungry, and he stormed off when I wouldn't share my own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Tonight I dreamed that my husband and I were with Mika and Deb having dinner at her house. For dinner we had all cooked zucchini but in different ways. On Deb's shelf there was a mug with a name that I can't discern now and my husband asked me if that was Mika's name and I said no, that his name was Michael hahahah Mika and my husband didn't speak to each other, nor they even looked at each other. Mika had made some zucchini stuffed with almonds and mine were breaded and Deb's said that hers were cooked American style. 

Obviously my brain has made a connection between Deb's live with Mika last week and Mika's live cooking.:naughty:

Almost all the dreams I have with Mika are that we are friends or that I ask him questions about gigs or we are with other people.

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

I had a lovely dream last night... it started off badly, I was in a situation that I can't exactly remember, it was at the cashpoint of a big supermarket and it sort of summed up all the worries and fears that Corona and all the restrictions give me these days. So I felt really bad, like crying, and I could see no way out of this situation. But next thing I know, I suddenly was in a room with Mika, and he just looked at me in a way that I knew he understood me, all of my worries and fears, and then he held me in his arms. Just held me, and I forgot all my worries and felt like I'm home. :wub2:

Which actually is interesting, and made me think about it (I guess that's why I still remember it so well), because right now I'm home all the time, and my daughter's favourite book atm is about a girl and her family moving house, and that girl in the book asks her parents "but where is home?", and they answer "it's where we are together" - and later in the book she thinks that being with her friend from the old neighbourhood also feels a bit like home. And for me, I always felt at home where I lived, but right now that I'm trapped in my home, even if it's with the people I love, I feel like in a prison, all I want is to get out of here, to get away from everything and everyone for a while. And the Mika world is my second home - at least I can access it virtually, by visiting MFC or watching videos of gigs. Anyway of course that's not the same, so I miss this second home, I miss the freedom to just escape for a weekend. It's this balance between "boring" family life and the gig adventures that makes me happy. After a Mika weekend I always miss my family and I'm also happy to get back to them. But right now I think I'd just pack my stuff and travel to the next possible Mika gig, if there were any worldwide! :teehee: Anyway the dream gave me a good feeling, it wasn't a feeling of sadness that I can't have this right now, but it just made me feel secure and at home. ❤️ I guess it came from that book and because I listened to "It's my house" yesterday evening. :naughty:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Cool topic, there. I've been browsing it for the last few days and I laughed a lot (some of you have very strange minds!)

If I remember well, I dreamed about Mika three times:

The first one was in 2016 when I became a Mika fan but still hasn't had the chance to attend a gig. I dreamed I was going to a Mika gig. It was in a kind of roman theater (I made this dream just after Mika's gig in Baalbek) and I was very disappointed. I didn't knew any song and most of all, he didn't play Origin of Love, my favorite. At the and of the concert, I was going out when I saw the Criminal Minds team (Reid!😍) doing security. They asked me to replace them as they needed to go on a case and I accepted gladly! END OF MY DREAM.

Well, Criminal Minds appart, it was a rather frustrating dream. I think it was born of the high expectations I was putting in Mika's gigs (which would be my first gig ever) and, by consequence, my bir fear of being disappointed. Well, on this point, I don't have fear anymore. I had the chance to be at Mika's gig in Toulouse, the 16th of november 2019 and it was AMAZING! Plus I knew all the songs and HE PLAYED ORIGIN OF LOVE!!:cloud:. So, It was just a bad dream after all.

The second one will be brief. I don't remember much, just that Mika and Andy were there. It may or may not have happened of a theater (a classical one, this time) and they may or may not had given me advices but I'm not sure of anything so I won't say more on this one.

The third one happened a few days ago, probably because I was reading this thread and hoped having my own dream about Mika. So, in my dream, he was just at the beginning of his career  and so, had just gone famous and rich (that important in the dream). He was searching for his family from which he was separated (don't know when or why) and who lived in poverty. He first found his sister (which didn't looked like any of his sisters). He arrived in an helicopter (In my dream, Mika is a bit bling, apparently!), clothed like a businessman with a golden watch (told you, bling!) and they hugged. Then, they went on a big luxury cruise ship (bling again!). I was also there with my whole family (don't why!).Happened some stuff unrelated to Mika (mostyy, as I'm emetophobic, I feared one of my sister would be seasick). Then, Mika entered a cabin with Yasmine (yes, his sister transformed in Yasmine, don't ask) and on the bed, under the covers, they found their mother in a colored gown. Then, she disappeared like smoke and reappeared in a form, all white like a statue (but alive) and she was wearing her gown and a scarf on her head because she was sick (like in reality, unfortunately!😢). END OF MY DREAM.

I won't analyse this dream because I'm pretty sure it doesn't make any sense but I think it was the first time I was confronted to my phobia and my brain lets me continue my dream so I will put that on Mika's power! Globally, I'm very happy of having had this dream!

That's all for me! Sorry for the long text. I wish you all wonderful Mika dreams!:huglove: 

• Like 3

Tonight I dreamt that Mika had posted a Morning routine on his YouTube channel😂 And he said that every morning as soon as he gets up he curls his hair with a curler😆 and showed his technique to do it 😂😂 i don’t remember anything more from this dream 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Best Mika dream ever :wub2: I was working like a maid in a sort of big house with many rooms. I met Mika there and he asked me to look up for stuff online for him and we got on so well that when he left he asked me so work for him permanently so we were in his car. Andy was there too and we didn't sleep or barely. We all took turns to drive all night long. We had fun and we laughed so much like crazy teenagers. We were young, wild and free. It was a very vivid dream. We were like a team or family. It was perfect happiness. It was clear that it was forever :swoon:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I had a weird dream last night, actually it was just a short moment, not a dream with a story. I just saw Mika dancing on stage like at any gig, with the difference that he was completely naked. :shocked: The funny thing is, although Mika certainly is one of the se*iest guys on this planet to me, my reaction in that dream was pretty real and down to earth. I just thought "Oh please, I know what naked men look like - can you just put on some clothes?!" :lmfao: And it made me think... I remember back in 2009 there was this joking about a naked vlog (Iirc Mika started it when he said somewhere he'd do a naked vlog if We Are Golden went to #1 :teehee:), which many fans were asking him to do, but of course he never did. :naughty: The stripping bit in Casa Mika certainly came closest to that. And I found it pretty hot every time he took his shirt off during a gig. I still do, but I think with just a certain look on his face, a certain dance move or pose, he can be even more sensual than just by taking off his shirt. I suppose it goes in the direction of what he says on stage, that you learn much more about a person if they sing or dance for you, than if they take off their clothes. :teehee:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not a very long dream this, but still rather strange. 

I was in a darkened room with a dim light shining towards where me and Mika were sat. We were sitting on really ornate wooden chairs, a bit like thrones. Mika was on my left and I was busy chatting away about what TV shows I like watching. I kept talking about Game of Thrones (which I haven't even watched irl) and asking Mika if he'd watched it too. He had this huge white oval shaped cushion across his lap, it was so big! I was getting annoyed at him not answering me and he kept trying to push the cushion onto me but I didn't want it and still he wouldn't talk, Mika just kept shaking his head. I think maybe he couldn't talk rather than wouldn't.

• Like 3

Last night I dreamed that Mika was acting in a film (with an Italian actor that I really like) and the location of part of this film was the residence where I live for university. So obviously I tried to sneak into the cast by secretly entering the residence gate (but if I live there, why did I have to enter secretly? mystery😂😂).  I managed to get hired as a makeup artist, but then I can't remember anything, and obviously I wasn't able to see neither Mika nor the other actor 🙈

• Like 2

Not sure what's going on with this dream but it's a weird one. I apologise in advance for how long this is but I have really vivid dreams ok?

I dreamt last night that me, my mum and Mika (I remember he was wearing the light blue suit with the polka dot shirt), were trapped in an indoor alligator enclosure. The three alligators were free roaming and very hungry! Weirdly they all had dog noses 😁 

We were all scared of being eaten and found a safe spot on top of storage unit. The enclosure was really big and we couldn't find the exit, it was like an indoor jungle. We must have been trapped for a long time because I said we needed to find food to stay alive, there was an apple tree being guarded by the alligators but I managed to knock some of the apples down with a long stick. The apples weren't enough to keep us going so I suggested we kill the fish which were in a small pond, Mika was really against this but I did it anyway because I was so hungry 😭

We might have been on top of that storage unit for days, I don't know, but whenever I got upset about being trapped Mika would hug me and tell me it will be ok (oh to be hugged by Mika really would be a dream come true!), he said that if me and my mum could get him out of the enclosure then we would get VIP tickets to any of his concerts anywhere in the world. This made me more determined to find the exit, I finally found these large double doors and we all managed to rush through before the alligators got us. 

The next thing I know me and my mum are in the crowd watching Mika at one of his gigs and it really was a VIP experience because he invited us on stage to tell our story and dance with him!

It was such an intense dream, I can still remember the all the plants in the enclosure and the colour of the fish too!

• Like 3

I had a very short but pretty fantastic Mika dream.  I was in some kind of loft apartment with many sofas and big armchairs. There was a small audience of people in this loft watching some kind of live awards ceremony.  I was there with Mika and we were casually lounging in this velvety sofa.  My back was up against the side of the sofa and he was lying up against my chest. We were just chillin' out watching the awards while I PLAYED WITH HIS HAIR. 😍

That was it.  My alarm went off. But it made my day that's for sure!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I dreamt last night that I met Mika in La Réunion (the island)... I was there for some reason and met him at a bar, and he told me he'd have a gig there the next day and whether I'd come. I hadn't expected him to play a gig there and told him I probably couldn't make it, totally weird! :lmfao: From what I remember, I thought the gig was cancelled due to the pandemic, but no idea why I was there anyway (not that I'd actually have travelled to La Réunion to see him, but of course I'd have loved to...). So yeah, he asked me whether I'd come to the gig and that he'd play a new song there and I *have* to hear it and he's curious what I think about it, with a meaningful look to me. He was really excited about it, like he gets when he has something new to share. :wub2:  So the next day for some REALLY weird reason I indeed didn't go to the gig (and I didn't even mind that in my dream :blink: ), but I met a bunch of my friends who had videos from it and I listened to the new song there. Mika sang about some moments of his previous gigs, also some that I remembered and it felt really special to hear him sing about memories that him and me have in common. I think the song had to do with the pandemic and how he misses the gigs. The chorus was really big-sounding, it reminded me a bit of "Hero" by Bonnie Tyler. And Mika & band were styled in the way of some 1920's band, like the Comedian Harmonists, for example. :teehee:

So yeah, even though I didn't go to the gig in my dream, it was a very beautiful dream, with the chat I had with Mika and that new song. It was like feeling the connection with him without actually going to a gig, like my mind trying to make up ways of how I could have that despite the fact that gigs can't happen for quite a while. :cloud:

• Like 7

I had a dream last night in which i was attending Mika’s concert in a really small theathre (about 50 people) (in my dreams Mika’s concerts are always in really small theathres 😂😂), then after the concert i met Mika and he was soo kind to me, he told me that i have a beautiful smile and that he liked my dimples on my cheeks (and I answered that his ones are really beautiful too), and then he asked me if i liked his outfit and he was dressed up with a light-blue suit (like the one he recently posted on instagram) with two or three long necklaces (in Mika’s style) and colorful louboutin shoes, so i answered him that he was really gorgeous and charming. Then we took some selfies together and i asked him how to contact him privately (because i told him that i wanted him to draw something for me) and he gave me the e-mail address of his manager. End of the dream 🤣

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Anna-is-golden said:

and he gave me the e-mail address of his manager. End of the dream 🤣

Can you remember the e-mail? Maybe it's real! 😁

I like sweet dreams like this where Mika is just being Mika, unlike in my dream where he locked me in a box 😬

Recent dreams -

> being swallowed up by his pink piano, I was about to play it but the big red heart ate me.

> my tempo tissues being delivered one tissue at a time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Can you remember the e-mail? Maybe it's real! 😁

I like sweet dreams like this where Mika is just being Mika, unlike in my dream where he locked me in a box 😬

Recent dreams -

> being swallowed up by his pink piano, I was about to play it but the big red heart ate me.

> my tempo tissues being delivered one tissue at a time.

😂😂😂😂 i love the dream about the tempo tissues😂😂 

About the manager email...I wish!🙈🙈🙈

Edited by Anna-is-golden
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had a funny dream about Mika last night. I dreamt that him and his family lived in some weird place, a mix between a house and a futuristic city, there were like different rooms that at the same time were places, houses, Cafés, and his whole family was there, I saw his Mum walking around, his sisters and cousins sitting in a Café... anyway for some reason I was a guest in this Mika family city, and Mika was happy to see me and invited me to his apartment - a place where you had to go up stairs like it would be in a regular house from the first floor to the loft, but up there we had a view like from a skyscraper. :lol: We chatted a bit, and I knew it was time to leave soon, Mika had booked a flight for me, and it would be flying from Mika airport, which also was part of this city. While we were talking, we got updates that the flight was late, first it was 30 minutes, then 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours. And at that point I said ok now I know why you're always late, because you're flying from Mika airport! :lmao: That's when I woke up. :naughty:

I love it when I see Mika in my dreams, at a gig or just meet him in my dream and have a chat - it's pretty cool that my mind can do this and make me happy nearly as much as if it had really happened, at least while the dream lasts. :wub2: Especially when we don't hear from him for a while, as it had been the case until today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I remember of the first time I dreamed about Mika. We were at "home" (just an empty room I think), and suddenly he had to go to the supermarket. But he didn't wanted me to go with him and he just let me alone in my room and I remember that I was truly sad. Mika you were not nice with me 😭😂

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

In my old high school I was asked to fetch Mika's dad from teaching a class. There was a tour bus, with Mika in the driving seat, waiting outside the school for him. Mika's dad hurried off to the bus and I said I would teach the class for the last 5 minutes. No idea what was being taught, I just let the children do whatever they wanted. I remember I was wearing an all black skirt suit (which I would never wear irl), once the school bell rang I hurried out and panicked that I would be trapped in the school with all the children. I managed to find a side door and hurried to the tour bus (also black) where I argued with Mika about who was going to drive. He won the argument. I was worried we were going to be late for the start of the Italian Xfactor auditions but Mika put his foot down and we got to the studio just in time. (I just want to point out that my old school is in the UK but in my dream Mika somehow drove to Italy in minutes!). Turns out Mika wasn't there to be a judge, he was there to audition himself! I kept telling him that he didn't need to because people already loved his music and his albums were selling millions all over the world. His dad agreed with me too (don't know much about his dad actually, no idea why he was in my dream). A young girl auditioned first and she was really good, Mika then said he'd never have a good music career because other people were better than him. He decided not to audition after all. Me and his dad encouraged him to continue with his own music but I don't really remember much else after that.

Haven't had a Mika dream in a while, this one made me feel a little sad somehow.

• Sad 2