Shezzy12

Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

This dream is heavily influenced by Mika's recent live video.

I was in the apartment in Athens with just Mika and Andy and I was the one filming Mika cooking. Andy was just sat at a table drinking Greek wine. I wasn't filming it live because Mika wanted it to be turned into a documentary. He was being his usual bouncy self and dancing along to music. While he was waiting for the sauce to reduce Mika set a small table with candles and poured some more wine and he and Andy sat together. Next thing I know Mika's got out this gorgeous ring, thick band with tiny diamonds, and proposes to Andy! Of course he said yes. I was so shocked I nearly dropped the camera and I was crying (happy tears) and the guys were crying. It was lovely.

Such a happy dream!

• Like 6

On 3/20/2020 at 2:13 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

I was in the apartment in Athens with just Mika and Andy and I was the one filming Mika cooking. Andy was just sat at a table drinking Greek wine. I wasn't filming it live because Mika wanted it to be turned into a documentary. He was being his usual bouncy self and dancing along to music. While he was waiting for the sauce to reduce Mika set a small table with candles and poured some more wine and he and Andy sat together. Next thing I know Mika's got out this gorgeous ring, thick band with tiny diamonds, and proposes to Andy! Of course he said yes. I was so shocked I nearly dropped the camera and I was crying (happy tears) and the guys were crying. It was lovely.

Such a happy dream!

That's cute! But I don't think he wants to get married lol still very sweet, good thing you didn't drop the camera, was it Andy's ? He would have killed you . 

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2020 at 2:13 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

Such a happy dream!

I don't know why but as I had read the comment by @Natacha. before, I already expected the proposal when I read your dream but I've imagined it the other way around... :teehee: Such a sweet dream! :cloud:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Natacha. said:

That's cute! But I don't think he wants to get married lol still very sweet, good thing you didn't drop the camera, was it Andy's ? He would have killed you .   

Not sure about the camera, it was a bit strange, it was like I was the camera looking on but I was definitely in the room with them. I remember the ring most vividly, could probably draw it.

@giraffeandy indeed a very sweet dream, alas no more since then :(

Mika was in my dream last night, but he didn't do anything, just stood there. I was somewhere with my kids and my 3 year old daughter was running around on the street. There weren't any cars at that moment, but I was scared of course and called her louder and louder to come back to me. No idea why I didn't just run to her in my dream, as I would in real life. Or maybe I did but I was too far away to reach her quickly. Anyway and Mika was there, just standing around in my dream, like a decoration. :lmfao:

I suppose it means I know that even Mika can't help me much in this current crisis, while his gigs (and talking with him, occasionally) have helped me through several crises in the past decade. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Tonight I dreamed of being a Mika concert. In this concert the front rows were reserved for the MFCers, with whom he chatted and sang. At a certain point I approach him and he proposes me to sing a song with him, I say yes and I choose Lollipop. It's all very nice, but Mika tries to look smiley as always but is annoyed that there is a lot of noise and that he can't speak or sing because people keep talking and disturbing him, and even if he doesn't want to express it, it is noticeable.

So once the concert is over, he doesn't even say goodbye and with an angry face he disappears behind the scenes of the stage. At this point we from the MFC decide that it is appropriate to go and look for him to apologize for the mess we had made, but we do not find him because he was already gone.

End of the dream 😂 poor Mika 😂

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3

Last night's dream, it's a strange one! 😁

I was watching Mika's Instagram live from home but he wasn't doing any cooking. Just having a chat with people online and also being a bit cheeky with Andy! He said that there was a fair ground in town and he wanted to pick someone who was watching the video to go along to it with him and Andy. Mika chose me and I don't know how it happened but the next thing I know I'm in the apartment in Athens. Andy stopped filming and we all got ready to go to the fair ground. All Mika wanted to do was ride on the biggest roller-coaster there but the queue was really long. Me and Andy got tired of waiting and wanted something to eat. Mika wanted to stay in the queue but told us we should go and try the churros at the fair. So me and Andy go and get churros but we could only afford 2 because they were $50 each! We go back to Mika (still queuing) and before Andy could share his churro Mika ate it all! Andy got really mad because it was so expensive and he was still hungry, and he stormed off when I wouldn't share my own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

Tonight I dreamed that my husband and I were with Mika and Deb having dinner at her house. For dinner we had all cooked zucchini but in different ways. On Deb's shelf there was a mug with a name that I can't discern now and my husband asked me if that was Mika's name and I said no, that his name was Michael hahahah Mika and my husband didn't speak to each other, nor they even looked at each other. Mika had made some zucchini stuffed with almonds and mine were breaded and Deb's said that hers were cooked American style. 

Obviously my brain has made a connection between Deb's live with Mika last week and Mika's live cooking.:naughty:

Almost all the dreams I have with Mika are that we are friends or that I ask him questions about gigs or we are with other people.

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I had a lovely dream last night... it started off badly, I was in a situation that I can't exactly remember, it was at the cashpoint of a big supermarket and it sort of summed up all the worries and fears that Corona and all the restrictions give me these days. So I felt really bad, like crying, and I could see no way out of this situation. But next thing I know, I suddenly was in a room with Mika, and he just looked at me in a way that I knew he understood me, all of my worries and fears, and then he held me in his arms. Just held me, and I forgot all my worries and felt like I'm home. :wub2:

Which actually is interesting, and made me think about it (I guess that's why I still remember it so well), because right now I'm home all the time, and my daughter's favourite book atm is about a girl and her family moving house, and that girl in the book asks her parents "but where is home?", and they answer "it's where we are together" - and later in the book she thinks that being with her friend from the old neighbourhood also feels a bit like home. And for me, I always felt at home where I lived, but right now that I'm trapped in my home, even if it's with the people I love, I feel like in a prison, all I want is to get out of here, to get away from everything and everyone for a while. And the Mika world is my second home - at least I can access it virtually, by visiting MFC or watching videos of gigs. Anyway of course that's not the same, so I miss this second home, I miss the freedom to just escape for a weekend. It's this balance between "boring" family life and the gig adventures that makes me happy. After a Mika weekend I always miss my family and I'm also happy to get back to them. But right now I think I'd just pack my stuff and travel to the next possible Mika gig, if there were any worldwide! :teehee: Anyway the dream gave me a good feeling, it wasn't a feeling of sadness that I can't have this right now, but it just made me feel secure and at home. ❤️ I guess it came from that book and because I listened to "It's my house" yesterday evening. :naughty:

• Like 3

Cool topic, there. I've been browsing it for the last few days and I laughed a lot (some of you have very strange minds!)

If I remember well, I dreamed about Mika three times:

The first one was in 2016 when I became a Mika fan but still hasn't had the chance to attend a gig. I dreamed I was going to a Mika gig. It was in a kind of roman theater (I made this dream just after Mika's gig in Baalbek) and I was very disappointed. I didn't knew any song and most of all, he didn't play Origin of Love, my favorite. At the and of the concert, I was going out when I saw the Criminal Minds team (Reid!😍) doing security. They asked me to replace them as they needed to go on a case and I accepted gladly! END OF MY DREAM.

Well, Criminal Minds appart, it was a rather frustrating dream. I think it was born of the high expectations I was putting in Mika's gigs (which would be my first gig ever) and, by consequence, my bir fear of being disappointed. Well, on this point, I don't have fear anymore. I had the chance to be at Mika's gig in Toulouse, the 16th of november 2019 and it was AMAZING! Plus I knew all the songs and HE PLAYED ORIGIN OF LOVE!!:cloud:. So, It was just a bad dream after all.

The second one will be brief. I don't remember much, just that Mika and Andy were there. It may or may not have happened of a theater (a classical one, this time) and they may or may not had given me advices but I'm not sure of anything so I won't say more on this one.

The third one happened a few days ago, probably because I was reading this thread and hoped having my own dream about Mika. So, in my dream, he was just at the beginning of his career  and so, had just gone famous and rich (that important in the dream). He was searching for his family from which he was separated (don't know when or why) and who lived in poverty. He first found his sister (which didn't looked like any of his sisters). He arrived in an helicopter (In my dream, Mika is a bit bling, apparently!), clothed like a businessman with a golden watch (told you, bling!) and they hugged. Then, they went on a big luxury cruise ship (bling again!). I was also there with my whole family (don't why!).Happened some stuff unrelated to Mika (mostyy, as I'm emetophobic, I feared one of my sister would be seasick). Then, Mika entered a cabin with Yasmine (yes, his sister transformed in Yasmine, don't ask) and on the bed, under the covers, they found their mother in a colored gown. Then, she disappeared like smoke and reappeared in a form, all white like a statue (but alive) and she was wearing her gown and a scarf on her head because she was sick (like in reality, unfortunately!😢). END OF MY DREAM.

I won't analyse this dream because I'm pretty sure it doesn't make any sense but I think it was the first time I was confronted to my phobia and my brain lets me continue my dream so I will put that on Mika's power! Globally, I'm very happy of having had this dream!

That's all for me! Sorry for the long text. I wish you all wonderful Mika dreams!:huglove: 

• Like 3

Tonight I dreamt that Mika had posted a Morning routine on his YouTube channel😂 And he said that every morning as soon as he gets up he curls his hair with a curler😆 and showed his technique to do it 😂😂 i don’t remember anything more from this dream 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Best Mika dream ever :wub2: I was working like a maid in a sort of big house with many rooms. I met Mika there and he asked me to look up for stuff online for him and we got on so well that when he left he asked me so work for him permanently so we were in his car. Andy was there too and we didn't sleep or barely. We all took turns to drive all night long. We had fun and we laughed so much like crazy teenagers. We were young, wild and free. It was a very vivid dream. We were like a team or family. It was perfect happiness. It was clear that it was forever :swoon:

• Like 2